Chapter 29

Yesterday Mistakes

After arrived at Mr. Kim’s house, you turned off the engine  of the car. You didn’t expected that your appa can gave permission to Yerin that was still didn’t have any license to pick you up from Mr. Byun’s house.

“Yerin-ah, bring my beg inside, unnie wants to Baekhyun oppa’s omma for awhile."

Yerin nodded. She brought in her unnie’s backpack inside the house then she stored it in the room. Then she searched her omma in the kitchen, wanted to give some gifts from there. Once in awhile she peeped through the window to see her unnie that was talking on the phone.

“I wondered, how did you have a secret with your unnie?”

Yerin startled when her omma asked her about that.

“Why did you wondered,omma?” she sat on the chair while looking at her omma preparing the tea time. While that her hands took the fritters then got in to .

“I wondered when your unnie asked you to pick her up and you agreed with that.”

“Unnie was shy to ask omma and appa’s Baekhyun oppa permission to send her, because of that Yerin helped picked her up.”

Mrs. Kim smiled.

“If you and your unnie compromised like this ever since ago, well it must be easy for both of you,” said Mrs. Kim while raising her eyebrows to Yerin that just smiled.

“Omma, Baekhyun oppa’s omma send regard.” You appeared then hugged your omma.

“Why you looked like not enough of sleep?”

“Molla omma. In this couple of nights I always missed you even I can’t sleep.”

“Omma, unnie just misses you for a reason. Her cause of she can’t sleep is she misses Baekhyun oppa…” said Yerin while chuckling.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The room lighting of your room was still in glorious. Yerin went to her unnie’s room. Still awake. Still writing. She knocked the door then she stepped in before closing the door again. She took the place beside her unnie that was busy writing.

You smiled while closing the diary then stored into the drawer. Your dongsaeng’s presence causing you have to stored the diary first.

“Unnie, why you don’t sleep yet?”

“Not sleepy yet.”

Yerin lied down on the bed. Your face was being looked by Yerin thoroughly.

You frowned when you saw your dongsaeng like that. You got off from the bed then heading to the dressing table to take your phone that you already left.

“Pity,baby, his/her mommy have to wake…”

The baby already understood unnie’s condition now.” You sighed.

“Actually, why unnie being like this?” Yerin sat infront you. She held hands of you while staring into your eyes.

“It’s nothing.”

“Liar. Sulking with Baekhyun oppa? Talk to me, what happened? Baekhyun oppa didn’t calls unnie?” Yerin straightforwardly making conclusion and gueeswork.

But, all you answered was just a shook of your head.

“Let’s just sleep,okay?” said you, tried to change the topic.

Yerin shook her head. Your body was been hugged by her. She sad when she saw her unnie like that. Not long after that your sobbing was been heard. She your body.

“Unnie, don’t hold it. If anything happens unnie just express it.”

“I can’t.”

Although you were sounded like sobbing, but Yerin still can understood it. She let her unnie cried in her hug.

“If unnie kept it, it’s gonna be hurt.”

“Let unnie hurt alone. Unnie don’t want to give this burden to Yerin with my problems.”