Chapter 35

Yesterday Mistakes

The last day at the hometown, Baekhyun deliberately lazing on the bed. He wanted to be with his wife only. He didn’t wanted to let go that young woman body.

Like it or not, you have to give up. You accompanied your husband in the room. Long chat. Making sweet moments. Tonight your husband will coming back to the college. This tonight also he will coming back at his family’s house. You your husband’s forehead then you kissed his forehead. After today you have to wait for another more time if you want to continue this act. Your husband just let you doing it.

Baekhyun likes being treated like this. Enjoyed being pampered by his wife.

“Oppa, don’t forget about me okay. You call me okay! One if I can’t hear your voice, I will be gone mad,” ordered you.

“With God’s willing, I promises I will call you but if I don’t call you, you have to understand I maybe have classes. Like always I will messages if I can’t call.”

You nodded.

You changed your position. You lied down on your husband’s lap. Letting yourself lost in this warmness.

“I had a long time to say this, I misses you that always mocking me outside from the soccer field. I misses you that always likes to pour drink on top of my head when I can’t scored a goal,” whispered Baekhyun.

“If like that, I have to continue studies at your place. I can sees you playing football again,” answered you.

“You must continue your studies at my place. No need to be far away. I can kisses and hugs easily.” Baekhyun smiled.

“It’s still delay, oppa. Later we talk about this.”

“What’s wrong if we talk right now?”

“After you get birth we talk about this.”

____________________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Byun shook her head. After she got home from the neighbour's house, she saw her son and her daughter-in law already sleeping at the living room. Meanwhile when she leave the house for about half an hour ago, this couple still laughing together while watching the television. Fortunately the front door was closed. She quickly woke them up. After all it's nearly twilight.

"Baek,ireona. it's already twilight., it's not good for the sleep. Mari-ah, ireona."

After making sure both her son and her daughter-in law woke up, Mrs. Byun went to the kitchen. She wanted to prepare the dinner. Not to mention tonight her son will depart beack to the campus. Her only son ordered her to make some foods that last longer to bring along. Everything already settled, just wanted to pack. Fortunately you helped her earlier, if not she will surely hurrying.

"Oppa ireona." You previously awake. You shook your husband's body. That guy still stubborn as ever. He still closed his eyes. You quickly got up heading to the kitchen.

Mrs. Byun was busy cleaning the vegetables at the sink.

"Omma, you want me to help?"

"Ani. It's just a little. You go shower. After this you helps me packs this food for Baek."

You were stepped back heading to the room. After all it's nearly twilight, better you go shower right now.

When you got into the room, Baekhyun's phone was ringing. You looked at the screen before answering it.

"This is the guy on that previous day. Let it be." You let the phone ringing. You ignored it and you took the towel and a T-shirt then you headed to the bathroom. While that you still calling your husband so that guy can't continue his sleeping. No respons from that guy.

"If he sleeps he surely didn't know how to wake up. the phone is ringing beside his ear, he still can't hear me omma! So weird," said you.

"That is Byun Baekhyun. He and his sleeping can never be apart." added Mrs. Byun while smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________

The wind blew smoothly. You stared at the bus that was waiting to move. In a moment, when the bus gets to move, you will be back alone again. Your husband were back continue his responsibility as a student. Baekhyun was waving his hands to you that was already in the bus. You just can smiled.

Before that guy stepped inside the bus, that guy still can afford to kiss your forehead and expressed his love to you. Then, you kissed his hands before both of you uncoupled the hands.