Chapter 4

Yesterday Mistakes

The motorcycle, Yamaha 125z , had already been cleaned, even it's already been dried out since in the morning. Two helmets already had been on the bench at the porch. A couple of minutes ago, the engine got started and let it warm for a while while waiting for the rider and the pillion came. The white smoke started flied away on the atmosphere, permeated together with the winds that passed by.

"Omma, we will go first, neh?". You excused yourself politely.

"Neh, arasso. Send my regards to your mom. Baekhyun-ah, just do some chores when you at there..." adviced Mrs. Byun to her one and only son.

Baekhyun just nodded while smiling. He then carried the bag in front. The helmet covered his head while another helmet he gave it to his wife.

You welcomed it and didn't felt awkward wore the helmet by yourself. All this time you was the motorcycle rider although you rarely wore helmet.

"Be careful," adviced Mrs. Byun for how many times, since in the house ago.

When you instantly sat on the motorcycle, Baekhyun started his favourite motorcycle slowly.

Without being commanded, you hugged your husband's waist. The seat was too slant causing you moved forwards in front and got closer to your husband's body. Even how hate you was, you still has to get closer with your husband.

'Did Baekhyun just changed this seat or what?' You thought.

"Don't go too fast!" said you roughly.

"I didn't get to speed up because we almost already arrived." answered Baekhyun with his poker face.

You pouted. It was undeniable that the journey between both houses were not far. But, there's a big road enough for them indicating towards the house, they have to take a busy road instead. To overcome this busyness, there's another way that was more safer. 

"I want to buy some snacks for Hyemi. But, I don't wanted to buy it at that village shop," said you to your husband. Hoping that he will understand.

"Do you want to go to the town? You can buy fruits or whatever there," suggested Baekhyun.

"Arasso." You answered back shortly.

Baekhyun turned his motorcycle towards the town.

Not long after that, Baekhyun stopped in front of the supermarket. You got down then opened the helmet and gave it to your husband. You straightened your messy hair. After parked the motorcycle and saved the helmet, both of you got in the supermarket together.

"Wow, the newlywed have came for shopping!"

Your classmates encountered you making you fastly pacing your movement towards the snack section.

Baekhyun just got trapped with the girls that just remarked him. 'If I want to run away, where should I go? If I want to serve them, I don't know what to say to this girls. I'M SO DEAD MEAT!' Baekhyun thought.

"Baek-ah, don't be shy. It's just both of us." 

"I'm not being shy, just loth. How did I ended up with both of you?"said Baekhyun with amazement.

"Yah, we worked here."

That guy just scratched his head. He just grew clueless when met up with his classmates ago. Different case with you, his wife just ran away like that.

"Mian, I forgot about that." Baekhyun smiled with his own mistake.

"Talk to your wife, don't be too arrogant. When she saw us, she ran away like that. Once ago, we were 'BFF'. Send our regards to her, will you?"

Once again Baekhyun just smiled while scratching his head. After they bidded goodbye, he excused himself. He wanted to find you that already lost between the racks in the supermarket.

"Mari-ah..." called Baekhyun.

"Do you wanted to buy more? I already got Hyemi's snacks," asked you towards your husband.

"Both of them sent regards to you. They said, don't be too arrogant." Baekhyun just sending their messages.

You pouted. 

"Arasso. Ppali, get some fruits, let's pay." You said.

"Arasso." Baekhyun just went straight to the fruit section. Then he chose a few kinds of fruits to be given as a gift to his in-law's family. After finished making choices, he went to the counter to make a payment. His wife is already there waiting for him.

You put the snacks where you took it just now while waiting for his husband. At first you wanted to pay it for yourself, but Baekhyun previously pay for every single thing. You agreed then returned back the money back to your purse.

"Mari-ah, don't forget a day before the result for the examination came out, we will go out for lunch together!" said Hyerin(Your classmate that just bumped with you and Baekhyun earlier) that suddenly came out.

You smiled bitterly to them. Quietly, you took the stuffs that already bought and straightforwardly stepping out from the counter. Cannot encountered with them at all. You just embarassed with them.

"Mian, maybe she just embarass with you all. Don't be offense with her," said Baekhyun defending his wife.

When he arrived at the motorcycle parking lot, he hurriedly took the helmets and gave it to his wife.

"I'm shy. After we got caught by the villagers, I just don't see them anymore. I knew they must think negatively about us." At last the words discharged. Your faces was all gloomy.

The discharge that Baekhyun already heard makes Baekhyun's heart went fluttered. Assortedly his wife harbored her shy feeling with their sudden wedding ceremony. 

"Only we knew what truly happens," he persuaded to his wife.

You hugged your husband's waist. You leaned on to his body while crutched your chin to his shoulder. Once in awhile you felt so comfortable being a wife to Baekhyun. But sometimes you felt like your wedding is just a mistake. "Baek-ah..."

"Yup..." 

Uncounsciously, Baekhyun already turned to Mr. Kim's house porch. Hyemi was playing with swing while her father was enjoying his tea time along with other family members. When the engine of the motorcycle turned off, his mother-in law face suddenly grew smiled.

"You arrived already," welcomed Mrs. Kim.

"We went to the town earlier." Baekhyun shook hand with Mrs. Byun. Baekhyun wanted to shake hand with Mr. Kim but the old man didn't responded to it. 

You grew shocked with your father's action.

Mrs. Kim also confused with her husband's action.

When the situation grew awkward, Mr. Kim laughed when he saw his son-in law's face was filled with worriedness. He responded to Baekhyun's hands then hugged his son-in law while laughing. 

His son-in law also smiled although in his son-in law's heart was throbbing hardly. (A/N: YOUR FATHER WAS A STRICT TEACHER WHO TEACHED YOU AND BAEKHYUN TOGETHER BACK THEN AT SCHOOL. THAT'S WHY BAEKHYUN GREW SCARED ABOUT IT)

"I was just joking with you. Let's have a tea time with us. Omma just make some foods for welcoming our son-in law back here."

Both of your dongsaengs laughed with their antics. It's not easy to see Mr. Kim joking with people. Maybe Baekhyun was different from other people. 

"Appa, I go upstair first."

Baekhyun followed his wife.

"My heart was like being uprooted." commented Baekhyun about his father-in law's jokes.

"Is your heart was a dry leaf?"

That guy just bit his lip. 

"Maybe because my heart was a dry leaf so you also don't take care how you take care of other's feelings," answered Baekhyun as if in sulked.

You was speechless. You stole glance at your husband's face. You felt guilty. Ever since you knew Baekhyun, not you who was the one that guy was all gloomy. But today you were the cause that man got offended.

"If your heart was a dry leaf, I already swept with the broom stick that Omma always use. Are you sulking?"

Baekhyun hold his laughter. 'You still got in with a stupid joke, Mari-ah?' Baekhyun whispered in his heart.

"Whatever".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

DID ALL OF YOU SAW 2015 MAMA AWARDS?! THAT EXO'S PERFORMANCES WAS BEYOND MY IMAGINATION.THEY SLAYED IT PERFECTLY. I LOVE IT! BTW, THEY WON 4 AWARDS! ^_^

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG AWAITED UPDATE. I WAS BUSY PREPARING SOMETHING IMPORTANT. ^_^