Chapter 30

Yesterday Mistakes

“Did Yerin woke up already?” countered Mrs. Kim at the door.

“There’s no Yerin here. It’s just me and Hyemi that were sleeping in here,” answered Soojin.

Mrs. Kim got dumbfounded. The living room was also in neat. Where did Yerin went in this early morning?

“Where did she go?” Mrs. Kim starting to get worried.

“I thinks she will be at Mari’s room,” said Mr. Kim.

Soojin and Hyemi laughed before both of them running to the bathroom.

Mrs. Kim went to her eldest child’s room. Slowly she daubed the doorknob before stepping inside a little bit to the room. She relieved. Actually Yerin came to pamper with her unnie. “Weird. Don’t you felt weird about it? Yerin and Mari did changed a little bit,right?”

"Yerin said, she wants something from Mari. Mari said, if Yerin is sad, she will just enetertains her.”

Mrs. Kim pouted. She closed backthe door without waking them up from sleep. She went to the living room accompanying her husband reading a newspaper. In holidays time, this is her husband’s hobby, reading a newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee.

“Yeobo, did you how unhappy Mari was?”

“Don’t interupt. I f she wants tells us, then we will hear about it. She have to be matured now, she already been a wife.”

“Yeobo, we’re not interrupting. At least, Mari is telling us a story. You already knew, she will not telling us if we don’t ask her.”

“Let her solves it by herself.” Said Mr. Kim, taking a positive side.

“It’s hard to talks with you!” Mrs. Kim pulled her face.

The door was opened, you appeared while rubbing your temples.

Mr. Kim and his wifejust looked from afar. From his angle heart of a father, he knew there was something wrong with his daughter but he scared if he interrupts, the little things will be a big things. Although he loves his son-in law, his daughter will always be considered as important.

“Omma, I feel like I’m having a major headache…”

Mrs. Kim quickly went closer to her daughter. Fortunately, she arrived before her daughter collapsed on the floor.

Mr. Kim quickly running getting his wife and his daughter. He looked at his daughter’s pale face. He felt uneasy. He quickly grabbed his car key then started the engine of the car.

“Soojin-ah, go wake Yerin up and tells her to call Baekhyun’s omma.” Appa and omma going to bring your unnie to the hospital. Be quick!”

Soojin agreed with her father’s order. After she saw her unnie being brought in to the car, she quickly pulled Hyemi’s hands got into her unnie’s room. Yerin was still in her blanket up till her head.

“Yerin-ah, wake up! Appa ordered to you to call Baekhyun oppa’s omma.”

“Aishhh, unnie is sleeping,okay!” Yerin still not wake up. She only remembered her unnie was still sleeping with her. She closed her face with a pillow.

“Yerin-ah, unnie fainted earlier. Appa brought her away to the hospital.” Explained Soojin.

“Fainted?”

“Appa ordered to you to tell to Baekhyun oppa’s omma and appa.”

Yerin felt uneasy. She wants to go to the hospital, but she have to take care of her dongsaengs. After she informed it to her unnie’s in-law, she quickly went to the bathroom.

“Why are you being like this?”

“I’m worried about unnie.”

“If you wants to go to the hospital,go. I will takes care of Hyemi.”

She shook her head. There’s no way that she can leave her dongsaengs away like that.

“Did you see how unnie fell just now?”

“Didn’t noticed of that. When I looked outside, omma already hugged unnie. I want bto asks you something, why you slept with unnie?”

“Last night unnie can’t slept, so I came in having talked with her until both of us asleep.”

“I thinks unnie is just sick because she misses Baekhyun oppa?”

“Just unnie who knew her own condition.”

“Unnie is in pain?” Hyemi asked. Ever since she wondered why everybody were in hurry. She is stillsmall but she already knew there was something wrong.

“Yup, Hyemi baby… unnie is in pain. Hyemi don’t be naughty-naughty too much, unnie will be in pain later.”

“Ohhh…”

_____________________________________________________________________________

You were enjoying the long sleep. After you woke up from faint, you slept back again because the effect from the medicine that was still active in your body. You still can gave messages for not telling this to your husband. You didn’t wanted to disturbed your husband.

Fortunately there was nothing serious happened to you.

After being informed by the doctor that you were not enough of sleep and still in stress condition, Mrs. Kim just shook her head. She didn’t know why her daughter was not enough of sleep.

“She thinks too much,madam. If you can you joins her to talk so that she will express what she held on. One more, make sure she sleeps. Look at her condition, I knew in two or three days later she will not be sleeping.”

“Gomawo,doctor. For how long can she hold onto it?”

“Maybe in two or three days.”

Mr. Kim got out from the ward with the doctor. Coincidentally, he wanted to buy some foods for his wife.

“Why you likes hold into your feelings like this? When did you likes being hold on?” asked Mrs. Kim by herself.

“Did Mari didn’t woke up yet?” asked Mrs. Byun when she just arrived.

“She already woke up earlier. But she slept back. Have a seat.”

Mr. Byun was also there.

“How did she got fainted?” asked Mr. Byun.

“She complained having a major headache early this morning, she suddenly fell. Last night she didn’t said anything.” Mrs. Kim explained.

Mrs. Byun sat on the chair that was already prepared. She her daughter-in law’s hands.

“Already told to Baekhyun?”

“Mari said not to tell him. She didn’t wanted Baekhyun to go worried.” Explained Mrs. Kim.

Mr. Byun nodded. He agreed with his daughter-in law’s wish.

“Yeobo, you can just go to work, I will be accompanying Mari. Later in the evening after your work hours, come back here…” said Mrs. Byun to her husband.

_____________________________________________________________________________

All the day you slept. After you opened your eyes, you looked at the room that was empty. You woke up slowly. Your throat felt like thirsty then you tried to grab the water at the table near you. Too far. But someone helped you. A man that you knew.

He gave the water to you. Then you catched it lately. Tried to smile and saying ‘thank you’. After you gulped the water,brought the glass back to the man. You went speechless when both of your eyes met his. The man sat on the chair that was already there but still didn’t made any conversation, still watching your face while smiling.

“Why you smiling?” asked you.

“Nothing. I came here to apogize with you. I made a lot of mistakes with you.”

Finally that man talked already. Taemin, the guy that Krystal always mentions when they faced each other. The guy that was silently be comparing with you since school days. The guy that was trying to flirt with you, the guy that was almost made you miscarriaged. This is the guy that made Baekhyun made revenge with.

“I already forgave you. Just please don’t tell nonsense things about me anymore. Only me and Baekhyun knew what we were doing and what we were not doing.”

“I will not be calm if I don’t meet with you. We still friends,right?” asked Taemin.

You nodded. You didn’t sure that Taemin was sincerely asking for an apology or not. But you still forgave that guy.

“You were becoming more prettier after you became pregnant.”

“Aniyo. It’s like always.” This guy really made your feelings went around. That smile from his face reminded you with his first smile that he gave to you once ago. That guy smiled while giving to you his pen to you. This was the guy that being your partner when you and became an emcee on an event at school a year ago.

“What are you doing here instead of visiting me? How did you know I’m here?” asked you.

“I’m just visiting you. I came because I have something to do, coincidentally I met with Yerin. She told me about you being here.”

Just nodded. You didn’t felt comfortable when you being with a guy alone by yourself.

“I don’t feel comfortable being with you alone here, just go home.” You felt guilty towards your husband.

“If like that, I will go first. Take care.”

After Taemin stepped out from the ward, your phone was ringing. You searched for it. Your husband was on the line. You took your breath. You have to answer this call. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Why did you this to me? Can’t you at least answered my calls? Is it too hard? You didn’t replied my messages. Mari please don’t look for trouble. It’s too hard. If you wanted to sulk just do it with the right time. Don’t be too sulky!”

That guy just attacked you causing you went silent and speechless. You let your husband spoke. You knew that you were wrong. But your husband was also wrong because he already offended your heart. You went silent on the line. You didn’t know what you have to answer. You didn’t have any intention to speak up.

“Now you still going to silent yourself up? Why are you like this? It doesn’t make any sense. There was no motive for you to get sulky.”

“I’m giving to you chance to talk until you satisfy with it. I’m not in vengeance to have a fight with you.” Slowly you answered your husband’s question.

“Can you try to tell me what’s wrong? I already have many things to think about, it’s not just you that I have to take care of. If you didn’t replied my messages anymore, don’t be in hope that I will messaging you again. I will do it seriously this time!”

One tear already dropped from your eyes. Your husband already can tried threatening you.

“Do it,oppa. You have your own right. I just wants to say, I misses you. Anyigheseyo” You cut off the line. You cried all by yourself.

While at the door Taemin was still standing at the door. He overheard since then. He didn’t have any heart to see you crying then he appeared once again in front of you and without thinking longer he wiped your tears,letting you to cry on his chest. It’s not his intention to take advantagebut he can’t saw a person that he adored in the verge of crying.

“Just cry,Mari-ah. Cry out loud. Don’t saved it in heart,” persuaded Taemin.

You were crying. The T-shirt that Taemin  was wearing was in wet condition because of the tears of a girl that not his. He your shoulders, in intention to soothe you up. Not more than that. His intention was good, not in deviate.

“I already loves him,Taemin-ah. Loves him very much. I’m afraid that I will loses him. But he was like he’s ignoring me. He was learning, I knew he was in busy state but do he have to use harsh words to me…” still in Taemin’s hug, you were crying. You were complaining about your household to the strange guy that was suddenly appeared.

“I know that I’m wrong because these 2 days I have never answered his calls and his messages, I got offended with him. Why he did never think about what I’m hoping from him? I know we were already married because we have to, but I’m already his wife. I always got offense with him. I don’t understand at all with what his thinking,” added you in sobbing.

Taemin flicked the hair that was closing half of your face. Once again he wiped your tears on your cheek. He knew that all of this isn’t supposed to be happening, but he can’t stopped himself from doing that.

“You and Baekhyun started as a bestfriend, maybe he was still getting carried away with all of that. Give him chances to become a lover. I’m confident he was in changing mode to be someone that you were hoping for.”

Maybe too.  You went silent.

“Gomawo. Mianhae. Go home.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Byun was pacing back and forth outside from his daughter-in law’s ward. This evening when he arrived, he accidentally snooped inside the ward. Without being noticed by you and Taemin, he cocked his ears from outside. He heard every single words that xame out from his daughter-in law’s mouth. He didn’t blamed them. At least he knew something that his son never knew.

What happened in that room he admitted that it shouldn’t be happened but if that was making you to express your feelings deep in your heart, he will forgets it no matter what he saw. Besides he knew that his daughter-in law was in sad then accidentally letting herself in that guy’s hug.

He took out his phone from his pocket pants. He quickly dialed his son. Tried to calm himself while sitting on a chair. Not long after that, his son answered his call. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo,appa. What were you and omma doing? Already ate?”

His son’s voice was sounded calmly. That’s okay. He just wanted to talk for awhile with his son.

“Already ate. You already ate? Is the money enough to you?”

“Enough,appa, half of it I entered into the Mari’s account. Appa, Mari is sulking with me. It’s already been days.”

“Why did she sulking? Did you have wrong talk with her?”

“She’s too sensitive,appa. I don’t know what to say. Sometimes she made me like I’m in wrong.”

Mr. Byun got into his daughter-in law’s ward. You gulped a drink when he got in. but he still on the line with his son. He just want his daughter-in law knew that he was talking with Baekhyun. He also wanted to give the phone to you so that both of you can talk.

“You will get used to it. Just talks to Mari,okay.”

“But appa…”

He gave the phone to you causing you a little bit startled.

You were late to grab the phone. Your father-in law was vigorously ordering you to take the phone. You put the phone to your ear. You let your husband to talk. You didn’t have any intention to start the conversation.

“Already eat? What are you doing?”

“Not yet. Not doing anything.”

“Why not yet? Appa and omma already ate, why you don’t eat yet? Don’t just because you mad at me, you suffers yourself.”

A little bit harsh of words that he used. Baekhyun still didn’t know what happened to you. You let your husband didn’t know about your condition because you wanted your husband to focus on his studies.

“I don’t suffers myself.”

“Then, you want to suffer me?”

“I never had that intention.” You gave back the phone to Mr. Byun.

“I will call you back.”

“Appa,wait, give the phone back to Mari.”

Once again the phone was giving back to you.

You shook your head. You didn’t wanted to talk with your husband. But your father-in law still persuading and ordering you to speak with Baekhyun too. You have to give in then grabbed the phone.

“What’s up again?”

“I love you. Please don’t make me like this.”

“I didn’t do anything.”