Chapter 42

Yesterday Mistakes

The time went by so fast. It was like just yesterday that you gave birth to the twins. But today after you got to receive the letter of your studies, then you realized that your twins were already 6 months. Already good in laughing. Already good in holding the bottle by themselves.

"Are you ready to get a far from the twins?" asked Mrs. Kim.

You went speechless. You bowed. You have to choose if you were going to continue your studies or not. All the offers were not near by your hometown. Your in-laws were already decided with your appa and your omma so that you can continue your studies at the same college with Baekhyun. The proposal that was so pithy just to close this young couple.

It was hard for you to decide it. You didn't wanted to make your husband went troube as far as possible. In your opinion if you studying at the same college with that guy, it will get some trouble. What if there were someone kow about your relationships with him? What will your husband's chingus thought later?

"Mari-ah, just talk,honey. Don't be quiet like this. Are you agree if you go to Baekhyun's college?" asked Mrs. Kim again.

"I will just follows if everybody already agreed with this."

You have to agreed by the way.

Without giving any comments, you went into the room. You were more calmed with the twins. Besides you were having some small fight with your husband, of course you didn't have any mood to talk about. Fortunately there were Seonwoo and Seolhyun there. Although they were still small, but sometimes they understood your feelings.

"What's wrong with Mari?"

"Maybe having some fight with Baekhyun. Last night I heard they were fought on the phone," said Mrs. Byun.

Mrs. Kim shook her head. Although you already being a mother, but you still fast in sulking.

"Are they always bickering on the phone?" asked Mrs. Kim to Mrs. Byun.

"Not always, but sometimes I felt worried about it." answered Mrs. Byun.

Mr. Kim shook his head. He didn't wanted to interupt but once in awhile if he got to know it, he must gave some advises.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's your own delight. If you want to go, just go! I'm tired to talk anymore. Just have some holiday time with your chingus there. If you remembers about me and the twins, you can comes home." The line got cut off. You turned off your phone. You clutched your lips.

You were crying. It was so hard to understand your husband. Why is that guy was more concerned about his classmates than you and the kids?

Your tears were already forming. A little by little it were flowing from cheeks. You quickly wiped it. There's no use to cry. Your husband still didn't wanted to come home today. Tomorrow you were still here waiting for your husband to come home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The wristwatch at his hand already indicating that it was 3 o'clock in the morning. Baekhyun was restless beside Yuna. He didn't finished the drink. He was leaning on the chair while sighing. He looked at his phone for many times. There was nothing. He already called you for many times, but still failed to cross the line.

Everytime when got sulk, you will turned off your phone. He didn't cared. He still have many ways to call you. But today everything were changed. Your omma's phone was also can't be called.

"Why are being nervous like this suddenly?" asked Yuna.

Baekhyun shook his head. He kept his phone in his pocket. Tried to focus to his chingus's conversations. He was pretending while he was thinking about his family at his hometown. He remembered about his twin kids. Now he felt like he was guilty.

"I want to come home to my hometown. Let's go home!"

"Yah... you said you wanted to play with us at the river tomorrow," said Minseok.

"Yes, we will gonna have some picnic tomorrow!"

"Cancel. Mian Yuna-ah, you can just go with them." said Baekhyun while his eyes was looking at Yuna.

He got up from his seat. He grabbed his helmet then he leave the place that he and his chingus always went before. Without being regardless by anybody, he directly went home to his rented house. He was in messy. Everytime when he can't called you, he still can called his omma, but the situation right now was different. Both of them were can't be called.