Chapter 53

Yesterday Mistakes

The stories of love between you and Baekhyun were still happeneing surreptitiously. When they were at the campus, both of tehm were not more than a friend. Their meeting were still going on like always but still in secret. Not one of their chingus knew about this . Though to their closest friends that was always be with them, secret always be a secret.

You were more getting comfortable with your new life. Busy in studying and socialize but your kids always in your priority. You were so good in dividing your time for both of it. Although you always didn't came home to your hometown, but the phone always be your connector of love to your kids. Hearing their voices already enough making you smiled.

The burden of being a student was not being a burden to you. If you have some time, you surely spent your time with your husband.

The facilities of the car that was given by their folks already made them easy to go out from the campus site. Only the weekend days that they can go out. When both of them didn't have any activities or important task, they will spend time together.

The warmth of their love causing them to take a decison to not go to the classes. They accidentally chose to go to the Han River to spent time together. They were willing to take arisk as long as they were together. It's been many times that they didn't went to the classes.

"Where are you heading now? Last month you went disappeared. Mari-ah, the luck is on you that you are in the category of the smartest one," commented Minhee.

"I will be back on Monday. It's not long enough, just 3 days only."

Minhee shook her head looking at her chingu. But she was wondering how can you get that Dean's list although you kept skipping classes? But she knew that you were always working hard when you wanted something. Everytime when they had examination,you will not wasting your time with some unimportant things.

"Don't forget to bring your assignment." Commented Minhee to her chingu.

"It's already in the bag." Although you went out for fun, but you never forgot the task that was given to you. When everytime there was a task, you will surely bring it with you. Your husband was also same like you. You understood with your husband's traits. They were compatible.

You put the car key inside your pocket. After making sure that everything were already completed, you leave your room. You carefully heading down the stairs and leaving the college and the campus. Your feet was so fast heading toward the parking site. At the same time your phone was ringing. Baekhyun's name already at the screen of your phone then you quickly answered it. "I'm on my way,oppa."

"Arasso."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

When they arrived at the Han River, they were searching at the nearest chalet near to the beach. Fortunately there was a vacancy at there. After checked in, they rested for awhile relieving their tiredness after half an hour of journey. At 5 o'clock, they walked hand-in-hand heading to the beach. This was not the first time they went to this beach. But they fely safe here. Their secret were kept safe.

"I think I want to eat an ice cream. You want?"

"I want too!"

When they got the chance to be like this, Baekhyun can saw his wife's face that was always smiling happilyand can carried out the lame jokes. If they got bumped at the campus, it's just a little smile came from you to him. Sometimes they can greeted if they have some time.

They stepped forward to the stall that was selling an ice cream. After paying the price, they went back to the beach. They chose to sat on the sand, then they finished their ice cream while enjoying the beauty of the eveing at the side of the beach. A lot of things that they talked about.

"Isn't Minseok not busy following around now?"

"He went out with Yuna."

"It was like that both of you are sharing with her." Said you in the jealous tone.

Baekhyun chuckled. When the name of Yuna came out, his wife always pouted.

"It's fine if we shared with Yuna, but don't share with Mari too. You're mine. If anybody want you, let them have a fight with me first!"

Baekhyun pinched his wife's nose. Then he kissed his wife's cheek. Miss. He hugged his wife's shoulders.

"Do you love me so much?"

"Of course, I love you."

You smiled proudly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your eyes were being closed, you asked Baekhyun to open your eyes. You can't walked in this condition. You were afraid that you feet might gone wrong. You didn't trusted your husband, beside they were beside at the beach. It's already been 12 o'clock at midnight.

"Oppa,oppa! Please open it,oppa. It's so dark. I don't like."

"Can you just be patient for awhile?"

You were being sat on the mat. You can't felt your husband's touch anymore. You had been left, but you still can heard your husband's voice. Baekhyun always reminds you that you can't opened your eyes yet. You have to be patient.

"Don't open up your eyes first. Another 10 seconds!"

"Oppa, don't do weird things."

"What weird things?" Okay, open your eyes and smile."

After you opened your eyes, the candle lights starting to illuminate around you. Right in front of you, Baekhyun was raising his eyebrows to you meanwhile between them there were a little candles that was been prepared according the shape of heart.

"I love you", said Baekhyun, gently.

"Sweet."

"We will take some photos. This is the photographer that was being accredited already. Meet my friend, Chris."

Chris was smiling then he began took some photos. He already been paid for all of this.

Baekhyun was willing to use some of his money for this event for that night. It's not easy to make all of this.

"But oppa..."

"No but-but. Tonight's gonna be a wonderful night."

You smiled in your heart. You wanted to take pictures like this, you didn't expected that your husband was gonna fulfilled your dream.

"Gomawo oppa." Said you.

"You're welcome."