Chapter 80

Yesterday Mistakes

"If you already decided want to get married with Yuna, I can't avoid you. You have rights."

Yerin got up. Her eyes can't got off from her appa that was didn't took care of her unnie's heart at all.

"You can make your own decision, but whatever your decision let just be fair with Mari too..." said Mrs. Kim. She didn't have any heart to let her son-in law to get married again but what can she do when her husband already agreed so that Baekhyun can make his own choice. The meeting was held at their house.

"It was supposed to be Mari that we asked. In this matter it's not Mari's fault. You have to face to face with Mari, discuss." Said Mr. Byun. He actually didn't agreed with his son's act. But Baekhyun was firm enough. He even willing to ask for permission from Mr. Kim. At first Mr. Kim didn't agreed, but when his wife persuaded him, he agreed at last.

Behind of those brick walls, you leaned palely. Ever since you woke up from your sleep, you can heard some voices from outside causing you to open the door a little bit to peek. After you saw your husband at there, you didn't went out instead of choosing to hear it from afar.

Your tears were already flowing. When he just woke up from his coma, that guy had already came here to ask permission to get married with Yuna. Their love were so thin that they bulit over those 5 years. You tried to calm yourselves.

You slowly walked heading to living room. Your presences had realized by them.

Mrs. Kim got up from her seat. As a mother, she worried about her daughter. You didn't fully recovered yet. Last night when everybody were sleeping, you were awake. Her eldest child was complaining about her headache until it can gave you vomited.

"Mari-ah..."

"Have you been here for too long?" You didn't looked at all to Yuna that was sitting next to Mrs. Kim.

"I'm sorry because I didn't visited you for a long time."

"Are you fine?" asked Baekhyun with his poker face.

"Maybe not as fine as you." You sat beside Mrs. Kim after your dongsaeng gave her seat to you. You wanted to follow their discussion. Not to mention about you too, you must giving out your opinion although you were supposed to protest. But you realized that there were no use.

"Actually we're here to discuss..."

"Go on. I want to hear it about what I've heard earlier," cut you.

Mr. Byun felt guilty when he saw his daughter-in law's face.

"I want to get married with Yuna." Baekhyun was so calm confessed his wish without  being felt guilty at all.

You just gave your sarcastic smile. You nodded but didn't voiced out.

"You agree?" asked Mr. Byun, as if didn't believed with his daughter-in law's nod.

"If he really want it, just go married with her. Besides he doesn't really wanted me when he got married with me ago but he married with me too. Now he wanted to get married, just let him be. Maybe he'll be happier than before. Just if you really wanted to get married, you have to fulfil my wish first."

All eyes were watching at you.

Yerin knew that her unnie surely unwillingly to get separated with her husband so she must imposed some conditions to that guy before continuing his marriage.

"Unnie, before you agrees just think first," mad Yerin.

"It's because I'm already thinking that I've already agreed."

"Yerin-ah, just support me. It's just you who understand me so much."

"Just say what are your condition," said Baekhyun.

"If you can fullfilled it, you can get married with her. It's not difficult,oppa. Just that the marriage ceremony of yours have to be hold here; at this house. In a month or less than 3 months, you must get married with her if you already insisted to. You..." You went closer to your husband and looked at his eyes. So long until your tears were dropped at your husband's foot. Then you kissed your husband's hands before you continued.

Mrs. Kim looked at other place, so like Mr. Kim. They didn't have any heart to see their daughter suffered.

"I'm sorry if all this time when I always have fight talk with you, hurt your feeling. Oppa, don't you ever neglect me. Don't you ever for get about me. You maybe don't loved me, but all those 5 years I loved you. Don't leave me, let the doom separated us both."

You slowly let go of your husband's hands. You leave the living room. You were crying in your room. But you didn't regretted with talking like that and you even proud with yourselves because you succeedly controlling your anger.

Yuna went speechless didn't said anything.