Chapter 67

Yesterday Mistakes

"It's been days that I saw you unhealthy like this." Baekhyun commented his wife when they got bumped.

"It's been day that you saw, after 2 weeks now you noticed of that?" answered you with a question. Without much talking, you leave Baekhyun. You were so mad at him lately. You tried to avoid your anger but when you saw that guy's face that was as if didn't made any mistakes.

Baekhyun wanted to catch his wife but the presences of his other chingus causing him to stopped his intention. But he was confident that his wife was so emotional. That face without your smile already indicating that was something wrong. Sulking and was in mad.

"Flirting with your teacher's daughter,we see!"

"Aniyo. Just saying hello to her."

You were definitely didn't turned around. Baekhyun shook his head while took out his phone and sent message to his wife.

It's been days that you turned off your phone. When everytime you your phone, you surely waiting for your husband's message but hollow. When everytime you your phone back, it's just Minseok's message that was occupying your inbox. It's just Minseok that was cared about your heart and your feeling.

When you wanted to leave the Block D, Minseok had called your name. You turned around. Maybe Minseok was already in his way to his class. He was smiling like always. Your step was stopped when you saw Minseok went closer to you.

"Already finished with your class?"

"Yeah, just finished. They already went to to the class, but you still can visiting here and there. Are you snaking?" answered you with some questions.

"I just wanted to make sure that you speak up. Be careful in walking. If you don't feeling well, just tell me. I'll take you to the clinic."

Minseok was smiling while excusing himselves before waving his hand and running heading to his class.

You just laughed. Although you were in mad and got offended by someone, there will always be Minseok, You can smiled and laughed. This guy was your angry catharsis.

"Have fun I see? Do you have scandal with Minseok?"

You felt your ears got burned when you heard your sunbae's voice. Yuna came and she was bravely enough asking you that question.

"She just wanted to have a scandal with a guy who has a car maybe," said one of Yuna's chingus.

"She didn't know that Minseok guy just trotted!" added Yuna.

"Then, you wanted me to have a scandal with that Baek guy which he just have a motorcycle? It's okay that I'm gonna be trotted. If you were getting trotted, it will be shame!" You answered Yuna's mockery and her chingus.

You were definitely didn't scared with Yuna.

" is so disrespecful since then and now."

"We were the one who disturbed her, it's true that she was being disrespecful. Let's go. Both of you and her can't be bumped at all."

You leave Yuna and her chingus.

"Crazy girl!" Whispered you, madly.