Chapter 84

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been the whole day that you were alone in your room. Although you can't closed your eyes, but you didn't have any energy left to get up. You felt that the whole of your body lifeless.

You slowly got up.

"Omma, are you already woke up? Are you hungry?" commented Seolhyun.

"Ani. I'm not hungry, can I get out from the room? I don't have eny energy left to sit in the room. Can you call your aunty for omma,please!"

Seolhyun nodded. She ran out from the room and tried to find her aunt. She went outside from the house and asked her grandma that was talking with someone.

"Omma said she doesn't have any energy left to be in the room, omma wanted to see aunty."

"Your omma already woke up?"

Seolhyun nodded then she saw her appa running to the their room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

He slowly opened the door then he peeked inside while smiling when he saw his wife looked at him while smiling too. After he closed the door back, he went closer to his wife that was already lying. He sat beside his wife. He your hair.

"Are you already woke up for a long time ago?"

"Just awhile ago. Why are you here? Where is your wife?"

"My wife, is already here... the one who sat beside me,right?" answered Baekhyun,still not serious.

"Do I have to tell you which one is your new wife?"

That guy just smiled. He gave a kiss to you.

You started to feel nervous.

"I'm still don't have any new wife. New one or old one, you're the only wife that I have. One and only Kim Mari."

"What do you mean? Are you want to play with me? Don't be like this,oppa I dont have any energy left to hear your joke."

Baekhyun shook his head. His wedding ceremony didn't lasted for too long although after the fire accident. After you fainted, he called off the wedding. Yuna also agreed.

"Don't be mad. If you stay mad like this, later our kids gonna follow your traits later," said Baekhyun while smiling.

"What are you talking about? The different I asked you, the different you answered it. I don't care about the kids. It's already been my kids, so ofcourse they followed my traits."

Baekhyun chuckled. He kissed his wife's forehead. He hugged his wife.

"Oppa... can you explain to me more in details? I understand that you canncelled the wedding with her, but why are you talking nonsense about the kids?"

Baekhyun chuckled. Once again he hugged his wife's body. The suddenly the door was opened by someone.

"Oh,mian! I didn't know that appa with omma..."

"Come in. Where is your dongsaeng?"

"Here,here. I'm here."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Omma, what is the baby doing? Sleeping?"

"What baby?"

"The baby that inside your tummy."

"What's all this about,oppa? I don't understand."