Chapter 39

Yesterday Mistakes

"Why are you being like this?"

"Ehem! Emmm... Nothing. Enough for today. I want to go back to the room. I'm so sleepy right now." Baekhyun packed the books that were already lying on the table and put it inside his bag. Without in delayed, Baekhyun quickly leave the cottage near the cafetaria. He didn't turned at all. He was running. His heart was like in throb. These days his feeling always changes.

Besides after a couple days ago, when he was calling you, there is an uneasy feeling for him to think about. And after a couple of days that feeling came back. In addition after that day he didn't called his wife except a few simple messages.

He took out his phone from his pocket. He tried to call his wife but it was failed. If he called his omma and appa he will in dead meat. Fortunately he have his sister-in law's phine number, Yerin. He stared at the number. He was hesitated to call Yerin. But he must broke that line so that he can talked with his wife.

His call was answered by someone. He didn't sure whose voice was, maybe Yerin. Maybe also Soojin.

"Baekhyun oppa?"

He didn't know how to start the conversation.

"Unnie is not feeling well. If oppa already finished the examination, please come home. Have pity to my unnie. Unnie said that oppa comes home this week. But you didn't came home. Don't let my unnie gives birth by herself."

Tut...tut...tut... The line got cut off before Baekhyun got to spoke up. He was running to his room. He was too focused with his chingus here until he ignored his wife. He felt guilty with his doing. He made an excuse that he was busy studying meanwhile he actually spent time with his chingus.

"Minseok-ah, i want to go back to my hometown tonight. Let's pack the things up to the house now. I have important stuff to do."

His clothes were all being gathered and put it inside the bag. He must packed this things as fast as he can. Tonight he must came home no matter what.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun and Minseok were already lied down tiredly. It was nearly at the twilight that they finished packed their rented house.

Once in awhile Baekhyun glanced at his phone, maybe he have some calls or messages that he didn't noticed when he was packing earlier. He sighed. He grabbed his phone and he called his omma. He really wanted to know is it true that you were not feeling well. Once in awhile he felt that you were likes agreed with your dongsaeng to lie about it.

"Baek-ah, was the examination was finished or not yet?"

"Already finished. What are you doing,omma?"

"If it's already finished why you don't comes back here? Are you having fun there? You said that all the stuffs were already sent at your rented house, then why you can't comes home yet? Mari is too secretive lately right now because she wanted to cover you, but I knew that she was lying."

"Why are you in mad like this?"

"When are you going to lie to Mari? You said you wanted to come home this week but you didn't came home. Mari is already in heavily pregnant, don't be like this. Everyone thought that you didn't finished your examination yet. Instead of everyone blamed Mari because they thought Mari was like too much. Come home. Today Mari had a fever, don't let her gives birth by herself not without you."

Once again the call got cut off. He shook his head. He opened his laptop. He let Minseok sleeping at the living room all by himself meanwhile he went to his room. He felt guilty.

Baekhyun was staring at his photos and your photos. He didn't calmed himself. He must comes back home quickly. He was in deadlocked. He turned off the laptop and put into the bag again. He then brought 2 bags along with him tonight out from the room. Then he prepared himself.

"Where are you going,Baek? Your bus is tonight,right? Why are you preparing this early?" asked Minseok that already awake from his sleep.

"Send me right now. I have to come back home."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun leaned at his seat. Fortunately the bus driver wanted to help him.

He took out his phone from the pocket. Fortunately his phone battery was still fulled. He called you.

"Mari-ah, are you having a fever?"

"It's just a minor fever. Oppa when are you coming back home? Please come back home. I misses you so much. I don't want anything. I just want you. Please come home..."

If he realized it earlier, he must be already beside his wife.

"I'm reallly sorry, jagiya. But I promises that I will try coming back home today. You rest well,okay, later I will arrives." Your pleading already made him sobbing, his tears already in latent. It was all his fault. The first thing that he must do is to bring his wife's smile.

"I don't have energy left, I hopes you really will appears in front of me tonight. Don't let me dissapointed,jebal!"

"Yes, I promises."

"Oppa, I don't have energy left. But I will wait until you already right in front of me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The tiredness after walking almost an hour really made Baekhyun went breathless. There was no car that crossed by. When he have some energy he will run, if he already lost his energy he will walks again.

The shirt that he was wearing was already in wet with his sweats. When he saw his in law's house, he was back in spirit. Although his feet can't moved anymore, he forced it. The most important thing is he must be in front of his wife as fast as he can.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He leaned on the wall. He didn't sure that the people inside of the house can heard him or not. Meanwhile he opened his shoes and his stocking. No respons from inside, he knocked the door. He still trying to find some strengths to stand up and voiced out.

"I heard someone knocking the door. Omma you go open it, I'm afraid." said Soojin, which made Baekhyun heard her.

In a minute the door was opened, Mrs. Kim was shocked seeing her son-in law was in wet of his own sweats. She shook her head. She took the bag from Baekhyun and let Baekhyun came in himself. He can't go anywhere except sat on the couch to soothe his tiredness.

"Are you in wet because of the rain or the sweats of yours?"

"It's sweats,omma. I walked earlier."

"From the bus station? Are you kidding, that's too far...!" Soojin shook her head.

He didn't have any power to talk anymore. He want to calm himself. After he lost all the tiredness and the sweats, he wanted to meet his wife. He leaned on the couch, meanwhile Yerin came with a glass of water.

"Drink first. If you thinks that your excuse will make unnie went offended by it, better you just lie about it. Before you comes in go shower first, don't make unnie went worried seeing you like this." mad Yerin when she saw her brother-in law.

After he finished his drink, Baekhyun took out his towel and a T-shirt.

"Shower first. Then you eat, with Mari. She's not eating yet."

"Arasso,omma!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun carefully carried the foods to the room. Mrs. Kim helped him by opening the door. She even helped put the bag inside the room the that woman leave them alone.

"Mari jagiya, I'm back..." whispered Baekhyun to his wife's ear that was sleeping.

He held his wife's hands. He your hands then he kissed it. He stared at his wife's pale face. Then he kissed his wife's forehead making you awake.

You slowly opened your eyes, searching who disturbed her sleeping time. "Oppa?"

"Nae,it's me."

Your face changed. You looked radiant when you saw your husband. You even got up and hugged your husband. Tightly. You cried gratefully. You finally got to meet with your husband when you needed that guy's presence.

"I misses you so much."

"I also misses you so much."

"Don't ignored me again. I'm really hurtful with what you did."

"No. I promises that I will never ignores you again."

"You already ate? Let me accompany you."

"Gwenchana, jagiya. I already brought the foods. We eat together,okay?"