Chapter 37

Yesterday Mistakes

Days after days, you were patient enough with your husband's antics. Sometimes you cried yourselves when the whole day you didn't make any contact your husband that busy in sports. But contrast from earlier, you didn't sulked anymore. You were more like openly minded, because you knoew your husband is football player ever since he was in elementary school. His desire to play was more thick.

Your stomach was already getting bigger. But it didn't gave any burden to you. There is your omma and Baekhyun's omma that made you calmed overcoming any difficulties. Your appa and Baekhyun's appa also always making supportive advises.

"Unnie, why are in dazed? Ever since I came home from school and even after I ate, you still looked the same as ever. What are you thinking about that made you seriously like this?" asked Yerin in concerned.

"Is it too obvious?"

Yerin nodded. Of course. Her omma and appa already noticed but they just went silent. Not that they didn't wanted to take care of it, but they didn't have any heart to ask. They sometimes saw you alone by yourself, they knew that there must something wrong. But if they ask, their daughter's expression face will changes as if she wants to cry.

"If you don't want to tell the story to omma and appa, I'm here for you. Don't latent it. Pity to this baby if his/her omma not happy." She held your hands. She's really hoping that her unnie brightened back. But since lately she always saw her unnie face was kind of like sad one.

"Not that I want to latent it, but there's nothing to tell about it. Really." said you while smiling. Just giving the answer, your tears were already stagnant although you were smiling to your dongsaeng.

Yerin became confused, they didn't talked yet but her unnie's tears already leaked.

Seeing her unnie's face changed, her seat also changed. She was getting closer to her unnie's side. She hugged your shoulders. She wiped your tears that were already leaked.

"Unnie, don't be like this. I don't like seeing you crying. I promises I don't asks you that question anymore." Yerin felt guilty. She hugged her unnie tightly. She kissed your cheek.

"I don't cried on purposely. I got moved alot, my dongsaeng that was always searching for a fight with me, is already close to me. I don't believes it when you really took care of unnie a lot." You laughed.

"I want to regain my mistakes ever since I was a kid. I don't want to make a fight with unnie because I love you."