Chapter 71

Yesterday Mistakes

This semester break was the toughest for you to overcome. Acted before thinking, you went home to your hometown alone by yourselves after your class finished at 10:30 o'clock at night last night. You didn't scared about the dark of the night. It's just came up from your mind that you wanted to be with your omma. You wanted to hug your kids. You wanted to express your feeling toward your dongsaeng.

Hwayoung already tired from persuading you so that you'll gonna be at hometown for tomorrow. It's too dangerous for you to come home alone by yourselves. The journey took at least 3 hours causing them didn't confident with your safety not to mention you were still tired after attending the class since early in the morning.

"I'm going home first."

"Be careful."

After you gulped some drinks, you straightforwardly leave the room and quickly went out to the car that was already there at the campus location.

"You wanted to go to your hometown?"

You smiled when you were being greeted by the safety guard that was on duty. That man that was in his 50s always greeted you causing both of you grew closer.

"I'm going home first,ahjusshi."

"Arasso. Be careful."

After you got out from the campus, you drove your car went into the highway.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A couple of minutes after he got the call from Minhee, Baekhyun felt uneasy. He was preparing in a fast way so that he can catched up with his wife. Although you were like as if you were already hated him, but he still have the responsibility to that woman as long as they were still husband and wife. Not to mention you were not used to drive at night for a long journey. Even the whole day you attended the class, you were surely went tired.

Without anyone knwledge, he leave his rented house then drove his motorcycle leaving the town. He sped up as fast as he can so that he can catched up with his wife. But he didn't sure that he can catched up with his wife because he knew you'll surely speed up as fast as you can.

The night breeze blowed gently. The condition of the road was getting more more dark, only be accompanied by his motorcycle's light. Along the journey he didn't saw at all his wife's car. Although he went through all the rest area, but he devastated. Maybe his wife continued her journey without visiting any of these rest area.

"How can I persuade Mari?" said Baekhyun by himselves.

His mistakes for catching up love causing you got offended and hurt. H edidn't know why he turned his back on his wife in many matters. He realized that all this time that was his fault with you but he still can get forgiveness from you although your heart hurt. But this time he was confident that you'll not forgave him with easily. Even the chain that was given by him already been brought back to him. Although he himselves knew what's that mean, but he tried to deny what his heart said. He loved his wife so much and he didn't wanted to lose you.

"I'm sorry, Mari..."

The journey took long enough. He didn't knew why he felt guilty after all those faults. He regretted because he didn't realized when he made mistakes. His vision went dark.

"Mari-ah... Oh God!"