Chapter 11

Yesterday Mistakes

The cold of the night was being prevented by the campfire. But you still wore a thick cloth. Although you were dipping in the water in evening earlier. Fortunately there was one thick cloth owned by Baekhyun that was already been on his body to prevent the coldness biting him.

"Your sardines that you just cooked were so good," complimented Chaewon.

"My mother-in law's recipe," answered you shyly.

"No wonder that you already being a fatty one now," said Hyerin while laughing to her bestfriend.

You pouted. It's true that you were being a fat one proportionate ago. 

"It's good to have a mother-in law that was good in cooking. You can learn from her. You must be proud Baek because your mother's recipes were being downgraded to your wife," said D.O.

Baekhyun laughed.

"My stomach will full and my heart will be happy," said Baekhyun.

"Don't make your stomach going bloat,Baek." added D.O while quoting his guitar.

Jungri hold her laughter when she saw your face was getting redden.

Baekhyun tapped D.O's shoulder while laughing.

"Baek, let's sing!" invited D.O.

Baekhyun nodded then took his guitar. Once in awhile he thought about what song will he play tonight. He looked at your face that was beside him. Then the inspiration came onto his mind. Baekhyun quoted his guitar. "I address this song to Mari, my wife."

You looked to your husband. Your heart were touched. You really really felt the love and the dear from that guy. Although it's just the singing, but that guy was so vigorious. Even the whole singing part Baekhyun was never leave looking to his wife, even stole some glances to your eyes. Without being shy you kissed your husband's cheek.

Other chingus were just being the spectators. They smiled when they saw the scene.

Baekhyun smiled hiding his thumping heart. He continued playing the guitar and the singing. His voice was a little bit shaky because the feeling of shyness starting to interface him.

The moment Baekhyun quoted the guitar, you continued the lyrics of the song. You sang while you put your head on your husband's shoulder.

Their chingus clapped their hands while praising them. Even the other campers also praising them.

"Both of you should get an art performance course," said Chaewon proudly.

"Want an autograph..." whined Jungri.

Gathering around the fire pit together were so much fun not to mention they were bestfriends. It's not easy to gather up if one of them already out from the village soon. In addition there were only a copule of days before the result from the final year exam come out. After that they only have months to gather up.

"I want to ask you something..."

Seven pair of eyes were looking at Jungah.

"Mari,Baek... actually both of you were in love since back then,right?"

The couple were looking at each other and fastly shook their heads.

"Why you asked like that?" asked you.

"Taemin said, Mari ignored him because Mari was having a relationship with Baek. Taemin said, Krystal said, Baek said Krystal was fouled. So Baek ended the relationship and have a relationship with Mari," said Jungah.

"There were so many who said..." said Suho.

Baekhyun was speechless. He confused.

"When did Taemin got closed with Krystal?" asked Baekhyun.

"If Krystal and Baek were already ended, then why Krystal and Baek can't stop loving each other?" asked Jungah.

"Bwo? Can't stop loving each other? What was that mean?" asked other chingus simultaneously.

"Tell us the story..." pleaded Jungri.

"Krystal and I were never broke up like Taemin said. I was never fouled. I don't know where did Taemin got the story. I also never knew that Taemin liked Mari. If it was Kai, I knew about him liked Mari..." said Baekhyun.

"Even now you still didn't break up?" asked Jungri.

"It can't be like that. You already married to Mari, you have to let go of Krystal. Your girlfriend right now is your wife. It can't be have Krystal..." said Chaewon with an angry tone.

Krystal was not just Baekhyun's lover but also your bestfriend since she moved in to their village. When you knew that Baekhyun and Krystal were having a relationship, you were the one that happiest.

"Try to express what were you feeling right now,Mari-ah," said Jungri.

"I can't. I will be mad later," answered you asks for understanding.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Mari-ah..."

You turned around. Baekhyun was standing behind your back. You smiled firmly before getting back looking at the atmosphere. You hugged your knees while chinned up. You knew that your husband was still there.

"What were you doing here?Why you don't sleep yet?"

"Not sleepy yet," answered shortly.

Baekhyun sat beside his wife. He knew what's bothering on that young woman's mind.

"Mari-ah don't be like this. They just wants to help. At least we can talk about what happened to us." Baekhyun was being closer to his wife.

"About what? If we knew it we can't do anything. Our status still the same. Well if you think you want to leave me and then back with Krystal, it will be different case."

Baekhyun shook his head. He hugged your shoulders. Never on his mind that he will do it.

Although they already got married, but still there were some gossips. Fortunately that their parents still can be patient enough.

"I already broke up with Krystal. Mianhae. That was my fault. Give me a chance to fix it." Baekhyun whispered to you. He admitted his wrongdoing. He hugged his wife.

"For me, that chance was not being given but to search for it."

"I already searched, I think this is only chance." The hug was getting tighter.

"Don't play with my feelings. This is the first time a man accompanied me. Not as a lover, but as a husband. Let me have the chance to have a relationship. Teach me how to love. I can be your lover, maybe not as the same as Krystal but I will try my best." expressed you politely.

You let Baekhyun hugged you.

Without they noticed, threre were someone who watched them.

"I knew it, threre was a love aura between Mari and Baek," said Jungri while looking at the both of her friends intimacy.

"It's been a long time. But they just unsure about it," added Chaewon.

They made their own conclusions after seeing the loving scene.

"Let them be. We better go sleep," said Jungah that was already in her blanket and a towel.

"It's good to have husband," said Chaewon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @areumdae , @crystal400 , AND @stoety FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^

THANKS TO @stoety FOR UPVOTING MY STORY! I LOVE U! LOL! ^_^