Chapter 52

Yesterday Mistakes

Seonwoo and Seolhyun already woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning but they didn't cried. They just making some voices while jumped on their omma and appa's body that were sleeping and still in their sweet dreams. Ever since they were started to get crawling, the little ones were rarely crying now.  They will palying by themselves if let them moved freely.

The little Seolhyun was playing with the chain at your neck which was given by Baekhyun ago. Sometimes that little hands of her touched your chest, but that young mommy still unconscious. Meanwhile Seonwoo already jumped on his omma's stomach. That little feet of Seonwoo sometimes kicked his appa's hands. But that daddy still in his sleeping mode.

The door was opened, Mrs. Byun shook her head. Her grandchildrens already woke up playing, their omma and appa were still in their dreams. Fortunately the little ones didn't rugged too much. Their omma and appa became the obstacles for them to get fall from the bed. Both of her grandchildrens were still in their safe positions. So she didn't have to worry instead of she closed the door back then disappeared to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

The little ones that were noticed by their halmeoni's presence starting to whine. Mrs. Byun thought that the little ones were not gonna saw her then she quickly closed the door and went away.

Seonwoo and Seolhyun were whining simultaneously causing you to open your eyes that were still heavy. Your hands palpated your kids. Fortunately they were still with you. "Wae honey?"

Baekhyun that was still didn't gave any respons causing you had to get up and woke your husband up. You persuaded the twins before got up preparing their milks.

"Don't cry."

Besides it's already in daylight, your kids must be hungry. Maybe the little ones didn't comfortable with their diapers. You already brought 2 bottles of milk to the bed and gave it to the twins. You laughed when you saw both of them quickly lied down after they saw their milks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the return of their omma and appa, the little ones spent their a lot of time with their omma and appa. Seolhyun didn't wanted to get separated with her omma. Meanwhile Seonwoo were on his omma's lap. Appa? It's not like they forgot about their appa, but their appa was being the victim everytime when they wanted the milks. Both of them surely will drink the milks when their appa treating them.

Every moments with the twins surely being recorded. The photos and the videos of their kids will be their catharsis longing when they will be away later. The little ones were so good playing theri role in front of the lens. Their traits always making them laughed. Ever since it was 2 days being them, Baekhyun was rarely went out from the house more than half an hour because he wanted to be with his kids.

"You said this evening that you want to come at your omma's house, is it still going on or not? This is the car key."

"At 5 o'clock later,omma." You grabbed the car key that was given by Mrs. Byun, then you put it at the table near you. You were lulling to your kids that were still in their bottles.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The little Seonwoo and Seolhyun were laughing while playing with their aunts.

You were lying on the room. Your intention was to slept for awhile but the presence of your husband causing your intention got cancelled. As far as you remembered, Baekhyun wanted to go to his chingu's house but suddenly got cancelled. Maybe his chingu was not at home or he himself didn't wanted to go.

"The kids are outside, and their omma are sleeping in the room."

"I just wanted to asleep for awhile."

"At omma's house earlier you already asleep."

You smiled.

"Well, I don't sleep right now."

"Because I'm here. If I'm outside earlier, you surely getting some sleep right now."

"Oh,yeah? Then why don't you go and try to go outside for awhile? We see if I'm asleep or not." Your nose got pinced by Baekhyun until you slapped his hand. You rubbed your nose.

You tied your hair and went out.

"I can accompany you asleep back if you want to." Said Baekhyun while winked his eyes to you that was standing in front of him.

"Don't be ridiculous. What time is it already."

"Arasso,arasso." Baekhyun pulled his wife to his hug.

You pushed your husband's face that wanted to kiss you. "Oppa, hajima!"

"I just want to hug you."

"Liar."