Chapter 12

Yesterday Mistakes

D.O yawned longly. He rubbed his eyes then shook Suho's body that was still in his blanket up to his eyes. Baekhyun's place still empty as last night. D.O opened the tent door then looked outside, his eyes still wandered around searching his other chingus. But the other tent was still closed neatly. Maybe the occupants still didn't wake up.

"Suho-ah,ireona!It's already daylight." D.O pulled off the blanket that was on Suho's face.

Suho scratched his head while his mouth opened widely. Then he looked outside after D.O crawled out.

Suho followed D.O to the sea to wash their face. Meanwhile he looked at the fire pit. He rubbed his eyes many times. He saw two bodies were lying down there. He went to the fire pit to see who was sleeping there. It were you and Baekhyun actually.

Suho laughed heartily. He then leave the couple while shook his head while grinning.

D.O that was washing his face turned around when he heard the footsteps of Suho grew closer to him. "Why are you laughing suddenly?"

"Nothing," answered Suho shortly.

D.O was heading to the fire pit to fire it back. But he noticed that you and Baekhyun were there. He looked to Suho. 

"Go wake them up," ordered Suho.

D.O shook his head. He will be feel guilty if he wake them up.

After all the members were already woke up, they grew shocked when they saw you and Baekhyun were sleeping soundly there.

"So romantic," said Jungri.

"Let's go to the sea. Let Mari and Baekhyun sleep more," said D.O.

They nodded agreed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your ears catched a little bit voices that were laughing and screaming. Your eyes moving then slowly you blinked your eyes. Daylight. You lifted your head.

"Oppa, ireona!" called you waking up her husband.

Without opening his eyes, Baekhyun turned around then put his hand on his wife's thigh.

You shook your head. You then pushed your husband's hand that was already on your thigh. You stand up leaving your husband then got into the tent to change your cloth.

"Where you want to go?"

"Change cloth. Take a shower."

When you got into the tent Baekhyun stretched his bones.

"Mad at me again?" asked Baekhyun.

You just smiled while shook your head.

"It's time to have some fun," said you before pushed your husband into the water.

They were all laughing when they saw the scene.

"Mari-ah..." Baekhyun was shivering. He didn't expected that he will be push like this.

You laughed.

"Baek, you guys should jumped together. It will be call as love," teased Suho.

You laughed until you didn't realized that Baekhyun was grew closer to your position. When you noticed his presence, you already can't be saved anymore. Your husband pulled you into the water then hugged you to make sure you didn't get away.

"Let go of me! It's cold,Oppa!" screamed you while hitting on your husband's shoulder.

"Don't play rough. Not fair," said Jungri.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @efghinhnh AND @kyraqela FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^