Chapter 45

Yesterday Mistakes

Seonwoo and Seolhyun were playing their appa. The twins were laughing when tey got teased by Baekhyun. Seeing your kids being happy with their appa, you were smiled. You rarely saw the twins were happy like this before.

You went to the kitchen to prepare the tea time. Mrs. Byun was already at the kitchen just awhile ago. Like always you will helped your mother-in law. It's been your duty to be the maid at the kitchen. Once in awhile if that woman was gone then you will be the leader at the kitchen.

"The twins are so happy. I'm so happy to hear that," said Mrs. Byun while her hands were busy frying some snacks.

"Me too." You smiled. You were also happy to hear the twins's laughs besides seeing them happily with Baekhyun. In addition in any moment you will be away from your kids, your feeling started to get nervous.

"Why are you looks like so worried?"

"I don't have any heart to leave Seonwoo and Seolhyun later,omma. I'm so worried." Sighed you.

No matter what you will be faced later, you have to step out without turning around because your future was not just the twins, but your studies and later on your career. You really have to leave your kids for awhile, but what you will be doing was actually for the sake of your kids too.

But you were confident that this kind of feeling was not much last longer. after you got befitted with the new place, you surely can accepted this separation that last for awhile. While your kids were still small, you have to work hard to graduate. You don't have to worry about your kids's matter because Mr. Byun and his wife were already prepared to take care of the twins whilst their omma and appa were still studying. Both of the families were already agreed with that proposal.

"Omma and appa are there to take care of your kids. If you misses them, omma and appa will anytime can bring Seonwoo and Seolhyun to meet you."

"I must be can't see Seonwoo and Seolhyun growing path."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the kids were sleeping soundly, you and Baekhyun were still waking up because they wanted to watch the television. You accidentally lulled the kids first before you were out watching the television. Besides in this early of twilight hours, the twins were already whining because they can't slept at evening. After you feed your prince and your princess, you lulled them until both of them were sleeping.

Fortunately there was Baekhyun to help you lulled both of their kids. The kids were like they liked being lulled by their appa.

"It's been a long time I can't see your eyes, try looking at me for awhile?"

"What is there at my eyes that you wanted to see so much?"

Baekhyun put his head on your lap. It's not easy to get this golden time. When the kids were already slept their relationship can be friendly. In addition omma and appa were already sleeping.

"Your eyes have me, when you see my eyes you also see yourself inside,right?" Baekhyun stared deeply at his wife's eyes.

"Is it? I see your your chocolate eyes only, there is no me inside."

"You can't see? Really you can't see it?" Baekhyun got up and he accidentally went closer to his face to yours, letting their eyes met closer and closer. Both of their eyes were held in to not blinked.

"Oppa..."

"You can see it already?"

You lost. You closed your eyes. True, you were there in your husband's eyes like your husband said earlier. But that was the moment when both of you stared at each other. You looked at somewhere else. You eyes were teary when you were too long staring at each other.

"Your eyes are so byuntae."

"It depend what I'm looking at." answered Baekhyun.

"I knew it..."