Chapter 5

Yesterday Mistakes

The first dinner at Mr. Kim's house was so rousing. His daughter's traits were very amusing. They like to joke around and can talk humourly. They even can bringing out situation. But it seems like you was hiding every laughter and your smiles. Once in awhile you wanted to laugh, once in awhile you wanted to smile but you hide all of those.

"Mari-ah, add some rices to Baekhyun,"ordered Mrs. Kim to her eldest child.

"Gwenchana Omma, I can do it by myself." Baekhyun didn't want to inconvenience to his wife.

"You already had a wife, let her do it," added Mr. Kim while glaring at his daughter that was idly feeding the rices to .

Slowly you reached the bowl of rice then added to her husband's plate.

Soojin and Yerin were grinning seeing their sister that was awkwardly treating her own husband.

You then sat back finishing your foods. Although the rices on your plate already depleted, but you didn't add for yourself while adding for your husband.

"Eh, Unnie you didn't add? It's so weird to see it. You always adding up to two times?"asked Yerin.

"I don't think so. Body care." answered you without looking to your dongsaeng's face.

"Good then. When you already being a someone's wife, you have to take care your body. Always maintaining the slim then your husband will say, everyday love. Like on the CF. Right, Mari-ah?" asked Mr. Kim while raising his eyebrows to his daughter.

The laughter was erupted on dining table. Mrs. Kim also laughing with her daughters.

You was biting your lip. You was shy to yourself.

"Appa..." Your face was sour. You immediately brought the dirty plate to the sink. After washing the plate and your hands, you came back to the dining table to sip a drink that you still didn't gulp ever since. Once in awhile, you looked to your husband who was forcing himself to finish the rice on the plate. You was laughing in your heart.

"Your Omma just like back then. Didn't have to ordered it, she already do it," said Mr. Kim.

"Appa and Omma were different. I'm different..." answered you.

"There was no different. You just doing it differently," added the father.

"It's just that you was being ordered, while you was being with me alone you didn't have to being ordered around," added Baekhyun, deliberately trying to mingle around.

As fast as lightning your hands searching your husband's thigh to pinch, but that guy was way more agile catched your hand then compressed, didn't want to let it go. You was floundered wanting to let go your hand. But the clutch of his hand was too strong to let him go. He cannot pulled it slowly, will not be successful even been yanked away.  You bit your lip.

"Oh yeah? Wow, Unnie you are so romantic!" added Yerin while raising her eyebrows.

Baekhyun just smiled. In his heart he was laughing. Her wife's hand already trapped. His wife was forced sat together at dining table. 

"I'm already full." Mr. Kim washed his hand.

"I'm also full. Your foods were so delicous,Omma." Baekhyun complimented his mother-in law.

"Mari helps too. Maybe because of that your appetizing was increasing." answered Mrs. Kim.

After the dinner, you helped your mother packing up the mess on the dining table and cleaning up the plates. At the same time, Baekhyun with his father-in law watching television together. While watching they talked some random stuffs. Once in a while they laughed from the living room.

"Your father was no longer angry. You and Baekhyun have to take your father's heart carefully." said Mrs. Kim to her eldest daughter.

"I think your father like Baekhyun so much." Mrs. Kim said on her voice of her conscience.

"Molla, Omma. I got messed up." You sat on the bench near the dining table. You was sighing. Still can't get over the fact that she already been a wife to Baekhyun. Although you already subsided, but when thinking about her future that you will travel, you being a wroth. You always think about negative stuffs.

"You already a wife to Baekhyun. Your responsibilities to Baekhyun was way more important. Don't make your husband sulk, it's sinful. While you able to it, don't make him offended," said Mrs. Kim while her daughter's shoulder.

"I'm afraid. These responsibilities was way more difficult, Omma. Being a young wife is not that easy. I'm so worried that I will not be a good wife to Baekhyun." said you.

You always spilled all the problem you have to your mother, making them close together. Your mother have been understood you more proportionate than your others dongsaengs. You comfortable spilled everything to your mother. Your father? Your father was a strict person. 

As a mother, Mrs. Kim will always supported her daughter. She knew that her daughter still not matured enough to manage herself, not to mention being a wife. 

"God willing. You have to confident to yourself." Her daughter's back gently wiped by her. She believed that her daughter can be a good wife if her son-in law smart in shaping her.

"Gomawo,Omma."You gripped your mother's hand.

"You're welcome." 

"Omma, I want milk." Hyemi's voices was heard at the living room.

A glass was achieved by your mother then the milk was brewed for her youngest child. Then she invited you to the living room together. This is the time for all of them as a family.

When you and your Omma arrived at the living room, Hyemi sat back to Baekhyun. You shook head.

"Drink it. Then sleep. Your bottle milk was nowhere to see, where did you put it?" asked you to your youngest dongsaeng.

"Molla. Unnie where did you sleep?Omma said I can't sleep with you anymore." said Hyemi as if complaining.

"Unnie want to sleep with Baekhyun Oppa. Hyemi-ah, you can't sleep with her anymore," said Yerin that was sitting on the couch with her father.

The little girl was unsatisfied with the answer. She whined spoilly. Hyemi was siiting on your lap. She hugged your neck like she doesn't want to let it go.

"Unnie..." called her spoilly.

"I'm already married, Hyemi-ah. Unnie has to sleep with Baekhyun Oppa. Hyemi sleep with Omma, arasso?"

"Baekhyun Oppa can sleep with Appa." answered by her.

"Yah, it can't be like that. Hyemi sleep with Appa. Your Unnie sleep with your Oppa."Mr. Kim said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't care if Hyemi wants to sleep here."

"Gwenchana. She sleeps with Omma."

Baekhyun can compromised about it. He pitied to see his sister-in law. He doesn't care if the little girl slept with them. He knew that you was awkward being with him two-pair in the room.

"I pitied her. I pitied you too."Baekhyun looking to his wife.

"Gwenchana. I have to get her used to it, and me too." answered you indifferently. You put some lotion on your hands and feets.

Baekhyun was focused when he saw his wife putting up some lotion until he unconsciously that he was approaching to you. It was too seductive. Baekhyun was gulping.

When you switched putting up some lotion to your neck part, Baekhyun was one more step from his wife seat place but you still focused on your act. You also didn't realized that her husband was already at her back while that guy didn't think more anymore. He still with his intention.

Your shoulder was been touched, you was shocked. Not in perfect time to act, you felt like your body was been hugged by someone. Panicked. You don't really sure about what will you do either rejected it or allowed her husband's act. But for sure the blood in your body flowed fastly everytime you felt your husband's touch. Your face grew red when kisses after kisses came in. "Baek-ah..."

"Mian. It can't be stopped." Baekhyun carried his wife to the bed.

You just shut your eyes letting your body being supported. Up to this phase, you felt guilty to act harshly with him anymore. You not just will offense your husband, but will disappoint that guy too.

"I'm not the one who said to you to stop it..."

Baekhyun smiled when his wife said like that.

You smiled too when you saw your husband's grin.

"Shy?" Baekhyun asked gracefully.

You went silent. You was shy. The guy that was caressing you right now was the man that always liked to accompany you practicing to softball practise. That man also practising with you together eventhough he was not concluded on that kind of sport. They even bumped to each other until you was lied down on the field while Baekhyun fall on top of you after stypticcally by their friends that wanted to catched the ball.

"Emmm..." Your face was burning red.

"We, already husband and wife now. Don't need to be shy..." Whispered Baekhyun.

You still cannot stared at your husband,but that guy was way more braved because he always stole glance into your eyes. Suffocated,you was lost to that staring game.