Chapter 76

Yesterday Mistakes

You were back being a cheerful person after coming back to the campus with a calm feeling. After done doing some revisions you'll surely calling your mother-in law to get some informations about Baekhyun.

After you opened your heart to forgive Baekhyun that was already hurting you, you were more matured overcame your lifestyle as an adult woman.

"Before I forget, there is an important message. Earlier Luna had ordered me, she wanted to see you tonight." Told Hwayoung.

"Wae?"

Hwayoung shrugged.

You grabbed your phone, you dialed phone number of Luna.

"Where did she wanted to meet me?"

Once again Hwayoung shrugged.

"I already forgot to ask her. She just said that she wanted to see you and then she just disappeared."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At 9 o'clock, you were getting prepared to meet with Luna that was already answering your call. In a moment Luna will pick you up. She said there was an important thing to talk about.

It didn't took 10 minutes Luna already waiting for you in front of the college. You walked leaving the college. You were so nervous.

After you arrived at Luna's car, you were more nervous when you saw Amber was there too.

"Get in."

"Mian, I'm a little bit late."

"Gwenchana..." answered Amber while smiling.

"Just relax,Mari. I don't want to have a fight with you tonight," said Amber.

"Just take it easy,okay." Added Luna more.

"Where do we want to go?" Asked you.

"Dinner. Don't worry. I didn't brought you some unpleasant place." Said Amber.

Unconsciously they already arrived at a restaurant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your meeting with Amber and Luna had made you went thought. Although you were a little bit offended but you have to think for the sake of everyone.

You didn't got to close your eyes at that night. You were pretending to sleep when your chingus still didn't slept. But when they were sleeping, you were back woke up although you didn't got up from your sleeping position. Slowly you took out your husband's picture. You cried.

"Oppa, just realized quickly. Solve our problem," whispered you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mari, I knew Yuna already gave your heart hurt enough... but she did that all because of love. This is the first time I saw her so confidently. I do got mad at herbut she's my chingu. I don't have any heart to see her suffering. Besides both of them are in love, Mari-ah."

You were so shocked when you heard that. You gave the chance for Amber to explain to you.

"She didn't purposely wanted to topsy-turvy your family, but she can't live without Baek. She had changed because of Baek. She was willing to share him with you. Her family was not happy as yours. She just want some of your husband's love."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You closed your ears. It's been 5 years you were with Baekhyun, actually it's not just you who need that guy.

"If your match is with Yuna, I'm willing to." Said you alone by yourselves.