Chapter 13

Yesterday Mistakes

It's already been 3 days and 2 nights they camped out. There were many activities that they ran. And for sure the were satisfied with this medium holiday.

Although they already tired, they still can make some jokes. You were still the same. Ever since the car moved, you just shut your eyes.

"Is she sleeping or fainting?" asked Chaewon that was wondering while looking at you.

"Let her be. Maybe she just too tired."

Jungri laughed. Just an excuse. "Yes she did all the work just, maybe just too tired. Have pity on her."

"Sound like sarcasm to me." You spoke. Although your eyes were shut down, your ears still can catched up every conversations.

"Open your eyes, talk with us," said Hyerin.

"I'm having headache."

Hyerin pouted.

Chaewon and Jungah were grinning.

"You can just say that you just afraid that we will cover you have a dating with Baekhyun earlier at the sea in the middle of night, right?"

Your eyes shot opened.

"Then slept beside the fire pit. Fortunately that it wasn't raining," added Suho.

The van was outburst with their laughing.

"Dating secret reputedly!"

"There was no secret! All of you saw it,right? There was no secret if someone saw it!" answered you holding your feeling.

It's already been twilight when they arrived at home. After sending their chingus back to their home, they went for a moment at the shop to buy some stuffs then went back home. When they got arrived, Mr.Kim already standing at the main door. There's Hyemi was heading inside to the house with Mrs.Kim.

Baekhyun stopped the car inside the garage. After he shut down the engine, the couple got out with the stuffs that they brought. You brought the stuffs into the house, while Baekhyun looking into the car checking if there were something that were being left.

"Appa, did you wait for me?" asked you.

"I'm waiting for my son-in law." Mr. Kim answered.

Pouted.

"Unnie..."

"Yup,baby... Here,snacks! Unnie wants to take a shower first," said you to your dongsaeng.

The little one nodded. She brought the snacks that were inside a plastic bag to the kitchen then gaveit to her Omma.

"Appa, we're sorry that we are late. We went to the shop first," said Baekhyun.

"Gwenchana. Get in." said Mr.Kim to his son-in law.

Baekhyun smiled then got into the house. He was so tired because of driving without stopping.

"Oppa,you shower first. I want to lie down first."

"Arasso."

After Baekhyun done showering, he just can't wake his wife up.

"Mari-ah..." Your feet was being touched. But his wife just changed the position.

"Oppa, my head was so hurt..."

"Want to go to the clinic? I will borrow Appa's car for awhile. Let me see to Appa."

"Oppa,gwenchana. I'm okay. Can you just massages my head?"

"What okay? I see that you were getting worse." Still didn't satisfied with his wife's answer.

"Oppa..." You whined.

"Let me accompany you,"

"I didn't have any energy left,Oppa."

_____________________________________________________________________________

You didn't feel like want to come out from the room. You didn't have your dinner. Your head really ache.

Considering in your condition, Baekhyun also didn't come out because he wants to accompany his wife.

"You can eat first. I'm okay. If I just lie down I will be okay. You can eat with Appa."ordered you. 

"Just call Oppa if you need anything?"

"Arasso."

Baekhyun left out from the room heading to the dining table.

"Where's Mari?" asked Mrs.Kim.

"She did not want to eat,Omma. She said she just too tired. I will bring her foods after this," said Baekhyun.

"Gwenchana. We eat first." said Mr.Kim.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hyemi-ah,why you don't you eat it?"asked Baekhyun to his sister-in law.

"Hyemi can't eat it because Unnie wasn't here." said Yerin.

"Was Mari's sickness was too much?"asked Mrs.Kim.

"She just want Baekhyun's attention. Let them be."said Mr.Kim.

Baekhyun just smiled. He brought his plate to the sink. After washing his hands, he took the rices and the side dishes then brought with a glass of water to their room.

After he got into the room, Baekhyun woke his wife up.

"I don't have any energy,Oppa."

"I know. Eat little bit and after that eat some medicine and then sleep back."

"Arasso."