Chapter 83

Yesterday Mistakes

Being the bride for the second time, Baekhyun felt the nervousness around his body. The more he tried to calm, the more he can felt the nervousness. Last night, you accompanied him to sleep as usual, but his wife was more being a silent person from talking.

After you done washing up yourselves, you were completely disappeared from their eyes. Once in awhile when he wanted to see his wife, there'll always be obstacles from him talking with his wife. He even felt that his wife is tried to run away from you.

"What are trying to find,oppa? Unnie ordered me to tell oppa, that all your stuffs unnie already prepared. You can find it in your room," said Yerin.

"Yerin-ah, call your unnie for a minute. Tell her that I want to meet her."

"Later I'll tell her."

"Yerin-ah, you can help oppa,right?"

Once again Yerin nodded. She left leaving her brother-in law.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why you were like avoiding yourselves from Baek oppa?"

"I'm not strong enough. I'm afraid I'll changed my mind at the last minute."

"You can meet him just for awhile,unnie. I pitied him when I was looking at him just now."

"Maybe later."

You were disappearing behind those guests. Yerin couldn't saw her unnie where she heading to after that. She knew that her unnie busying herselves.

"Where's unnie? Earlier I saw her with you?"

"Molla,omma. She's just busying herself."

Meanwhile in the room, Baekhyun was lying on the bed. After his wife disappearing after the dawn, he started to feel uneasy. There was always disturbing his soul.

"If I died when your wedding ceremony, are you going to precedence my dead body or you precedence you wedding with Yuna?"

That voice of yours still resounded in Baekhyun's ears. He was so afraid he tried to recall that question of yours.

"Appa, where is omma? I'm hungry." Seolhyun whined.

Baekhyun quickly got up and touched his face. He hugged his princess and kissed her forehead.

"Mommy is busy in the kitchen. What do you want to eat? Let me feed you,okay?"

Baekhyun supported his daughter to the kitchen. He tried to find his prince but none. Maybe he was playing outside. Once in awhile he tried to find his wife.

"Appa...ppali. I'm hungry...!"

"Yes,yes honey... I'm hurrying." Baekhyun persuaded his princess.

"Don't cry, let Aunty feed you. Your appa want to change his clothes."

"I don't want to eat with aunty. I want to eat with appa."

Last night Yerin noticed the changes of Seolhyun's attitude.

She was like she doesn't want to get away with her appa.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You leaned onto the couch. You were tired. You were resting at your harabeoji's house. Your harabeoji also ordered you to rest here.

Your harabeoji was like he understood you so much. Once in awhile he came home to visit his grandniece, worried also that you might released your anger with such without thinking.

You sighed deeply. You glanced at your wristwatch. The time was almost near. The more it was closer, the more you felt reluctantly. In awhile everything was gonna be changed.

It's been less than 1 hour that the wedding ceremony is gonna be held. You didn't have any heart to see your husband getting married with someone else.

"I'm sorry,oppa..." You slept on the couch. You felt that your body was weak enough. You felt that you were having a headache.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yerin-ah, can you find your unnie? Please! I want to see her."

"I don't know. Earlier she were inside my room, but after she changed her clothes I don't see her anymore," answered Yerin.

"The event is going to start soon, she must be with me."

"You're so weird. It's not like you're getting married with her. She is already your legitimate wife." Yerin chuckled.

"It's because she's my wife, she must be with me. Understand?"

"For what? To make her cry again? Maybe she want you expressed the pronouncement of marriage with calm."

Yerin stared at her brother-in law's sad face. She pitied when she saw Baekhyun. She tried to find her unnie in every room in the house but none.

"Where is unnie?"

"There is no wife that afford to see her husband getting married with someone else. You don't have to worry. She know what she should do and shouldn't," commented harabeoji.

"But Baek oppa wanted to see her. I pitied him, harabeoji."

That old man just smiled without giving any comment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know what to say. I need Mari now. I want Mari... I want to asks her again if she really willing to. I want to hear her saying it in front of many people." Baekhyun opened his tuxedo. He felt hot. The event was supposed to be held on already but he cancelled it because he wanted to know if you were there with him.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Yuna blurted out her eyes.

Inside the house that was strained by the refusal of Baekhyun didn't wanted to continue the wedding without you, Outside already chaotic with someone's scream. A guy ran inside the house trying to find someone. He was rushing.

"Where is harabeoji? Where is harabeoji? Harabeoji, your house... your house is on smoke.. The fire already spead over your house!"

"On smoke? Fire? My house? Oh God, Mari... Mari is at my house...!"

"Mari?"

Baekhyun got up from his seat. He ran outside the house. He was afraid. From afar he already can saw the fire at harabeoji's house.

"If I died when your wedding ceremony, are you gonna precedence my dead body or you gonna precedence your wedding with Yuna?"

Startled. He didn't wanted any bad things happened at his wife.

The fire was already spread over the house. He scratched his head. Without much thinking, he ran inside the house that was already on fire.

"Baek...!"

"Is that true that Mari is here?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Yes, I did gave her the key. It's been two times that I visited her. But earlier she was sleeping in front when I got back."

Mr. Kim felt his body went weak.

Mrs. Kim already on the ground.

The villagers didn't know what to do. They just using the water pipes to let the fire cool out while waiting for the fire rescuers to come.

"Oh God, save my child!"

"How can this be happening?" How? Earlier when I got home there was nothing went wrong." Harabeoji slapped his forehead.He felt guilty.

Meanwhile inside the house, there were and you and Baekhyun that was just got in without thinking.

Inside the house, he already felt the hotness. He went to the kitchen because the fire started at the front door. He opened every room's door trying to find his wife when there was a body in the living room that was already lost her breath because of the smoke.

"Mari-ah..."

He called you. Your ears can caught that voice that had made your eyes moved a little bit. You tried to find the direction of the voice. Your hands tried to grab something to fell off.

"Mari-ah,it's me. Can you hear me?"

Fortunately that guy went headed to the living room. He hugged his wife's body that was already ran out of breath. He cried.

"Mari-ah hold on. I'll carry you out from this place." He lifted his wife's body and tried to find the way out. Both of them were trapped in the middle of the living room. He was already ran out of breath to avoid those fires. For the sake his wife, he overcame at least. He forced to take the risk to barge the door that was already on fire.

He stronged himselves to just barged out. But the fire already caught on his shirt causing him to fasten his steps. After he got out from the fire, he quickly lied you down on the ground while he opened his shirt that was already on fire. He threw the shirt away. He felt the pain at his body that was a little bit burned.

"Mari-ah, can you hear my voice? Mari-ah...!" He felt his hand was being gripped by someone. Baekhyun knew that his wife still conscious. He hugged you. He was so grateful because he can saved his wife.

Mr. Kim already relieved when he saw you being brought out from the house.

"Mari-ah, don't do this to me. No matter what happened, I choose you. I'll precedence you first."