Chapter 82

Yesterday Mistakes

The more he spent time at his in-law's house causing Baekhyun rarely called his fiance that was at Seoul. He was too focused playing with his kids and his wife. He was more comfortable if he didn't called Yuna when he was with his wife. He was afraid that you'll get offended like you used to.

Baekhyun already told Yuna earlier to call him. It's just Baekhyun that willgonna call that woman when the time is willing to. He must take care of your heart that was willing to give in for the sake of their happiness. He was indebted with a person named Kim Mari.

"What are you doing?" asked Baekhyun when he saw his wife was writing something in a book.

"Writing a will."

Baekhyun pulled harshly the book that was in front of his wife. Your joke had made him a little bit mad. He flicked by pages of the book.

You were just calmed at your seat. You just smiled.

"Don't be mad. I'm just kidding. If I'm writiing a will, there's no way that I'm gonna let you read it. When I'm already died, then you can have that book. It's just a simple gift for you and Yuna." You held your husband's hand that was busy flicked the book. You took the book and opened the page that you were writing just now. It's just a poem.

"Can you stop saying weird things to me? I don't like it!" Baekhyun's voice already went up.

"What weird? You're the weird one. I just want to have some jokes with you."

Baekhyun hugged his wife's body. He was so afraid to lose his wife. There were many things that you have already said that had made him felt wondered with his wife's changes.

"Don't say weird things to me anymore."

"It doesn't weird at all. I'm just kidding."

"Don't made jokes like that to me anymore. Can you?"

You smiled and nodded. You replied your husband's hug.

"Oppa..."

"Yes, wae jagiya?"

"Don't be mad if I asks you this. Promise that you'll not gonna be mad."

Baekhyun nodded.

"Just asks quickly," said Baekhyun.

"If I'm gonna dies when your wedding ceremony, are you precedence my dead body or you're gonna precedence you wedding with Yuna?"

Baekhyun gripped your shoulders tightly.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun screamed at his wife.

"Are you gonna promise or..." You talking was being interrupted. Your husband's face was changing. Mad. Your husband was mad.

"Just ignore the promise. Don't you make me gone mad! A will and now your dead body, What's all this?"

"I..."

You hugged your husband. Your tears were already flowing.

"Forgive me. Don't you be mad, I promise I'm not gonna do that again."