Chapter 51

Yesterday Mistakes

You put your bag on your shoulders, then you uickly put on your shoes. After saying goodbye, to your roommates, You quickly went out. In any moment Baekhyun will comes, you didn't wanted that guy waited for you. Not to mention they have to make sure no one saw them riding the motorcycle together. Their secret have to be  guarded neatly.

"Mari-ah, where do you want to go?"

"Hometown." You glanced at your chingu and smiled at her. You continued your steps heading down the stairs. There were still many steps that you have to get down. If you stopped and talked with your chingu earlier, you surely gonna be late later.

"Do you skip classes?"

"Aniyo! I don't have any classes tomorrow. See you later!" While waving your hand, you were running heading down the stairs. The clock on your hand already indicating sharply at 5:15 o'clock in the evening. Then you heard your phone was ringing, there were some messages from your husband. After reading it, you were more faster. Baekhyun was already been at the promised place.

"Where did Mari wanted to go? Looks like she have to catch a bus."

"Maybe. She wanted to go to her hometown. No need to know about her matter."

"Just wanted to know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa, I'm so tired. Just stop for a moment. I feel like I'm having a broken belt."

"I really want to stop for awhile, I'm so hungry."

You smiled. After coming back home from classes, you didn't got to eat any foods because you have to finish your task before packing up to go home. Along the journey you just went silent. Once in awhile your husband asked, you have to asked back. Your position that was in the back causing you didn't heard any voice from your husband clearly.

Since the journey was more than half an hour ago, you hugged tightly your husband's waist. You chinned up on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"You just know that I'm hungry."

"I know... my wife."

After he saw the signboard of rest area, Baekhyun slowed down his motorcycle then turned into the rest area. He parked his motorcycle near the stalls there. He picked at the shady area.

Although it wasn't a holiday day, there were many people that visited this rest area. Maybe they wanted to go hometown too or maybe they were on duty outside from the area.

"Do you want to eat first? I can't endure it anymore. I want to go to the loo first."

"Arasso. I want to go to the loo too. Kaja!"

After both of arrived at the loo, both of you got splitted. You went to the woman's toilet meanwhile your husband got into the man's toilet. Then they were back again. When you wanted to come out, your husband was already waiting at the bench.

"Kaja, what do you want to eat? I want rice."

You nodded. You pulled your husband's hand. Since in the morning you just ate one cake and a glass of water. So, you also wanted to eat rice just like your husband. They were together to the stall that was too many people. They were enamored with their cooking so they bought the food there.

Baekhyun took the food there while you bought drinks. Then they chose the seats that was too lonely and more liberal.

"Too much rice and the side dishes. Do you want me to get fat?"

"My wife's body is already pretty. But if you eat that now, you will not get fat. If you can't finishes it, I will help you finishes it," answered Baekhyun while raising his eyebrows to his wife.

You chuckled when you heard your husband's lame joke. You shook your head. You gave your husband the drink.

Baekhyun smiled while looking at his wife.

Half of the rice and the side dishes were given to Baekhyun that was clearly hungry.

After they finished eating, they leave and took some air at the cottage. It was nearly at twilight.

"Oppa, do you misses the kids?"

"I misses them. Because of that I wanted to go home with you. But I misses you more."

"You bumped with me everyday, you misses me too?"

"I can't hold you, I can just look at you..."

"Byuntae!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The clock already indicating at 10 o'clock at night. Mrs. Byun already nervous waiting for her son and her daughter-in law. The little Seonwoo and Seolhyun already sleeping in their omma and appa's room. Once in awhile she looked outside of the house, but still can't see the presence of Baekhyun and you.

She called you many times but the line can't get connected. She was nervous all by herself, her husband already went on duty outside from the district causing she went nervous.

While watching the televison, she sometimes looked through the window. She called you again.

She heard the engine of the motorcycle in front of the house. This time Mrs. Byun just opened the window. She her chest, her son and her daughter-in law already arrived. She quickly opened the door. She was standing in front of the door waiting for both of them to get in the house.  From afar, she already can saw her daughter-in law's smiles.Although it's just 2 weeks that you leave her, she already missed him her daughter-in law a lot.

"You made me worried,"said Mrs. Byun after you just came to hug her.

"Mian,omma." Baekhyun was also hugged his omma.

Then they went inside the house.

You sat on the couch, your body was so tired. Your husband sat beside you meanwhile your mother-in law went to the kitchen to make some drinks for both of you.

"Maybe Seonwoo and Seolhyun were already sleeping."

"What time is it now,oppa? They must be slept already."

"Have a drink. After this go wash up yourself. It's already late, it's not good for you to shower. Your kids are already slept. I put them in your room. I already put your luggages inside." Mrs. Byun went to her room.

You and Baekhyun were still in the living room.

After for awhile, you went to the room leaving your husband at the living room.