Chapter 25

Yesterday Mistakes

After you started the talk, Baekhyun went to search for Krystal to the house. The problem him and Krystal have to been settled as soon as possible. Because of the craziness of that girl, it’s turned out that his household went mayhem. He went to Krystal’s house with the accompany from D.O. didn’t brave to go for alone, he’s not strong enough.

Although there was an event at Krystal’s house, but he didn’t care. He have to solve it right now.

“Krystal, can we talk for awhile?”

“What is it?”

Not friendly at all.

“We already broke up, I hope you don’t do anything like you did at Mari earlier. Don’t disturb her again. It’s not her fault that all of this happened! Let bygones be bygones. Don’t talked nonsense to her again. Jebal…!One more you should know, Kim Mari that you thought that she was pregnant with out of wedlock it’s me that I pregnant to her, that just after we got married,” said Baekhyun with seriously.

Too forthright. Let every guests heard about this truth. Before they just heard about your bad traits. Got pity to his wife that she have to held on the shame.

“I hope that you don’t spread the slanders anymore. Jebal, don’t ruins my wife’s mood. She’s pregnant. I don’t want her emotions got disturbed because of your slanders. The sin from defamatory is way more bigger than the sin from killing!”

Krystal went silent. Didn’t defended for herself at all. She knew that she was in fault. She’s jealous with the intimacy of the couple eventhough she knew that his love for her still have.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Where were you?” asked you with taut-face. Since in the morning, you were left alone. Your two dongsaeng were already at school and until now still didn’t come home before they were  attending an extra class. Appa, Omma and Hyemi were gone visiting to their relatives.

“Met with Krystal.”

“Arasso”. You carried away to the room. Just hearing the name of Krystal just made you hurt. Baekhyun was brave enough to call out the name who sent them the slanders. The door was closed with loud thud.

Baekhyun was drinking in the kitchen got startled. He shook his head. He went to the room quickly to communicate with you.

“Mari-ah, don’t be mad. I went to see her not in personally. I went with D.O. The most important thing was her house was full of peoples.”

“I didn’t ask that.” You didn’t looked at all at your husband’s face. You lied down on the bed.

“I misses you,Mari-ah.” Baekhyun lied down on the bed beside his wife. He hugged you from the back.

“Bwoya? I want to sleep.”

“We sleep together.”

“What do you want?”

“I want you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

“It’s so quiet. Is there anybody here or not? All the doors and windows were left opened, might be some thieves inside,” said Mr. Kim.

He went to the living room. No one. His wife were already went to Soojin’s and Yerin’s room. They were sleeping in school uniform. She shook her head.

Mrs. Kim were already got closer to your room’s door that was closed. After she thought for awhile, she opened the doorknob slowly then went inside. Then she quickly closed it.

“Your daughters and your son-in law maybe ate some sleeping pills today,” said Mrs. Kim when she knew that her husband were at the kitchen.

“They were all sleeping? What time already? Wake them up quickly.”

Mrs. Kim shook her head.

“Hyemi-ah, go wake Soojin Unnie and Yerin Unnie up. Go fast. Pick their ears if they don’t want to get up,” ordered Mr. Kim.

Hyemi went to her Unnies’s room. She pulled Yerin’s hands while screaming calling for her Unnie.

“Unnies… wake up it’s already night. Appa’s calling!”

“This kid… you’re just defeaning us. Can’t you not just scream?” Yerin pulled her dongsaeng then hugged while pinched her.

“You’re so smelly…”

“Smelly or fragnant, feel this! Who told you to scream near their ears?” Both of them hugged the little one until she was got annoyed with it then screaming for help.

“Help… help! Omma, help me!”

“Scream more, scream…scream! Appa don’t likes when someone is screaming in the middle of twilight.”

“Let me go, I wants to get out.”

"Soojin-ah, tie her. We will left her alone here.”

Naughty. Soojin took her skipping rope and tied Hyemi on the bed.

Soojin and Yerin were laughing.

“Unnies… omma help…omma!”

“In this twilight time, why were you tesing your little dongsaeng? Oh my god! Why were you two being like this? This is your dongsaeng, not your puppets.” Both of their ears were already been pinched out.

“Ow,omma, appo! Don’t be too hard,omma! Aishhh, she was the one who always screams beside our ears,omma.” Yerin was already screaming in pain.

“So tied her like this? Your unnie was never tied both of you eventhough both of you were screaming beside her  ear. I wonder, what’s wrong with you?”

"Unnie is different. We are different…” answered Soojin while rubbing her ear that her omma just let it go.

“Nobody were different, both of you just made it different. If I tell about this to your appa…”

Omma,hajima!”

Yerin opened the tie again. She supported her dongsaeng that was already crying. Hyemi slapped to her face causing Yerin to bite her dongsaeng’s nose. Once again Hyemi was crying.

Mrs. Kim shook her head.

You already went out from the room and quickly went to the kitchen helping her omma got ready with drinks.

“Mian,omma! I don’t have any energy left.”

“Gwenchana. Please bring these water,” said Mrs. Kim .

“Why Hyemi is here? Helping omma?” asked you.

Hyemi got silent.

“Soojin and Yerin tied her on the bed earlier with skipping rope.”

“Ha ha ha…!” You laughed.

You shook your head.

“Kaja, follow unnie.” You gave a hand to your dongsaeng while your another hand held on the jug of the water.

Hyemi welcomed the hand of her unnie then she followed your steps to the dining table.

“Hyemi-ah, come sit with me.” Yerin offered. Still smiling.

Hyemi shook her head.

Soojin was grinning at Hyemi although that little girl wasn’t looking at her. “Hyemi-ah, come to me!”

“Don’t want to…!” The little one was crying again.

“How ridiculous! You think your dongsaeng is a goat or what to tie around?”

Hyemi blurted her tongue out to Soojin and Yerin when you mad at them.

“Appa, later appa ties these two naughty girls at the tree. Let them got bitten by the insect!” added you more.

“Unnie wants appa to do the same to us,unnie. You’re so horrible,unnie. You just wants to get revenge,right?"

“Mari got tied up at the tree once ago?” Baekhyun asking for certainty.

“Baekhyun oppa didn’t know?”

“Enough,enough. Eat up,oppa.” The rices were spooned over to the plate then gave it to your husband. Eventhough you’re not being ordered, you put the side dishes to your husband’s plate. You didn’t wants Baekhyun to know about you been tied up at the tree.

“Eat, Baekhyun-ah. Talk later.” Said Mrs. Kim that was just appeared from the kitchen.