Chapter 74

Yesterday Mistakes

You went back home to the hometown after you finished with your class. You have another mission other than went home to the hometown. Your intention this time was the good one. You went back home to clear all the turbidity that you already done unpurposely.

The clock already indicating at 9:30 at night, you car went inside the hospital's area. After you parked the car situating at near your husband's ward. Besides you didn't told anyone that you were coming here so, no one was waiting for you at there. You have the right to go when you wanted to.

You tried to find the ward of your husband. You didn't know whose turned to overnight at the hospital, but deep in your heart you were hoping that Baekhyun's appa was there. You were a little bit awkward when you were meeting with Mrs. Byun after what you had done.

Your heart was throbbing but you still heading your husband's room. But your steps was stopped when you saw someone that you knew got inside the room. He breathe in deeply. After you calmed yourselves after a couple days ago, you were back as a patient one.

"I'll accompany ahjumma tonight okay?"

You closed your eyes. One tear already escaped at your eye and flowed at your cheek. You felt that it's not your place anymore beside Baekhyun's omma side. You were not there yet, but there was another woman that arrived first. Even Yuna's presence already been a groove to Mrs. Byun.

You slowly excused yourselves a step backward. You felt that you were not being needed at here. Maybe you can come later.

"Why you didn't go inside?" commented Mr. Byun that already noticed his daughter-in law's presence.

"Gwenchana,appa. I'll just go home." After you saw Mr. Byun, you were getting more sobbing. Your tears already flowed at your cheek fastly. You wanted to see your husband. You wanted to have a talk with your husband but that guy was still unconscious. You wanted to hold that guy's hand. You missed.

"I already knew evrything. You can come in. You're more deserves." Mr. Byun  pulled his daughter-in law to get inside. That action had made Mrs. Byun and Yuna went shocked.

You quickly wiped your tears. You bowed. You didn't dared to look at Baekhyun's omma.

"Just sit, Mari-ah."

"Omma, forgive me. It's not my intention to disobey with my husband, but I didn't purposely did that. My faith is too thin, too thin until I can't think which one is good and which one is bad."

You grabbed your mother-in law's hand and kissed it asking for the forgiveness for your mistake. You hugged your mother-in law's body. "It's because of me, that Baekhyun went like this. I was too obsessed with my jealousness. I'm sorry,omma. Forgive me..!"

Yuna just standing there at the edge of the building. She was still in her stance, she'll gonna be here if you go later. If you wanted to accompany Baekhyun, then she will be here too.