Chapter 70

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been a month that he didn't met up with his wife. It's also been a month that he didn't called his wife. Although their campus was not as big as the others, but It's also been a month that he didn't saw your presence. He wanted to get bumped with you, but the luck wasn't on him. When he tried to called you, it was surely didn't got connected.

"I know you were lonely. Baek, you married with Mari because of some misunderstanding that both of you can't explained it but don't make your separation will be your another misunderstanding that both of you can't explained it," advised Minseok.

"Mari is a little bit different person is she was sulking." Baekhyun sighed.

"She was not sulking but she got offended. No matter how big is a woman's patience, she will get offended too if her husband is having a foul," added Minseok more.

Baekhyun sighed while chinned up. Not to mention his soul was also getting more messed up when he was being honest to Yuna. Yuna was crying then she started to slap him. He still can felt Yuna's warm slap. Now he was alone by himselves. Now he was lonely.

"Where can I find her?"

"I asked Hwayoung earlier, she said this evening both of them want to go out. So, now you have to wait at their car."

He glanced at his wrist watch then he took his bag and running leaving the cafetaria. Baekhyun was leaning onto the car, while putting his files on his head, avoiding himselves from the sunlight.

At the same time Yuna was hurriedly eating to meet up with Baekhyun when she saw Baekhyun was running to the parking lot.

Luna and Amber coincidentally done eating, had to agree with Yuna's wish that wanted to meet up with his boyfriend.

"You're so panic. When you were mad you slapped him. When you weren't mad anymore, you forced us to accompany you?" Said Amber while walking together with Yuna and Luna out from the food stall.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun looked at the sky. It was already cloudy. He put down the file from his head. He can heard some laughters that he acknowledge. He quickly got up.

You were completely shocked when you saw Baekhyun appeared at the back of the car.

Hwayoung and Minhee shrugged their shoulders and let the couple talking because they knew that this couple need some space to discuss.

"Mari-ah, I'm wrong."

"So?"

"Don't make me like this. I admit that I was wrong." Without being concerned about their location, Baekhyun hugged his wife.

You went silent and speechless.

2 chingus that was standing near the place were looking at other place. In addition there was something interesting that attracted their attention. 3 girls that they acknowledged were heading toward Baekhyun and you causing Hwayoung and Minhee looking at each other.

"Baek..."

Baekhyun let go of his hug of you when Yuna appeared. The situation went in tense. Both the three main character of the story looking at each other.

Minhee and Hwayoung felt uneasy.

Luna and Amber pinching each other.

"I'm sorry,babe. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you. I always love you forever. I don't care who you are. I 'm really sorry because I'm getting mad and hit you that day. I can't accepted that you lied to me, but I also can't separated with you because I love you. I love you, Baek." Said Yuna sincerely in front of many people while holding Baekhyun's hand.

"Can you get off from my car? Because i want to get out. I came here not seeing both of your love drama!" Your tears already flowed down to your cheek.

Luna felt guilty. She was like she was abetting with Yuna to hurt your feeling.

Amber bit her lips. She went away leaving the parking lot.

"Mari-ah..." Baekhyun grabbed his wife's hand.

"I'm sorry if talked harshly with you. I think I don't have anything to talk with you. I think I just need to talk with appa and omma only." You pulled the chain on your neck with your hand. You didn't cared if your neck was hurt because you pulled the chain as long as the chain didn't stay at your neck. When you saw at the chain that have a heart locket at it, you sobbed. Your heart was so hurt. You put the chain inside your husband's grip. You can't wore that chain anymore. Your tears flowed at your cheek when you got inside the car.

Minhee and Hwayoung went speechless. They didn't know what to say.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why are you being like that earlier? How could you said like that in front of his wife! are you gone mad or what? I truely liked to see having fight with Mari, but I don't like if you ever broke her household career!" screamed Amber.

"His wife was in front of you, but you can affordly hugged him and touched him. What kind of woman are you? You're really cruel,you know that!" added Amber more.

"Baek already have a wife and kids. You have to give in,okay?" Said Luna.

"Why? Can't I be happy? I love Baek. I don't care who he is. I can accept his kids."

Luna shook her head.

"But his wife cared about that. His wife can't accepeted you! Your man is not being honest with you all this time. He even dared lied to his wife. He surely will do the same to you!"

"I love Baek."

"Love...love! Get lost with your love!"