Chapter 44

Yesterday Mistakes

"Why are you being like this?"

"Wae what?"

Baekhyun clutched his lips. It's been 2 days that he stayed at the hometown but his wife still not showing to get closer after the bickering happened.

You were always avoiding yourselves if your husband want to talk. When the night came, you accidentally busying yourselves with the kids. You ignored your husband fully.

"You made me like I was not exist. When I can't comes home, You were so busy asking me to come home. When I'm already home, you don't want to talk to me."

"Then what I asked earlier isn't I was talking to you?"

Mrs. Byun turned aroundwhen she saw her son and her daughter-in law. Then she looked at her husband that was still in his poker face reading the newspaper.

Mr. Byun shook his head indicating to his wife to let both of you solved the problem by themselves. Besides he knew that his son can solved this small problem. Mr. Byun also confident, you were not mad like always.

"You're my wife. You can't just ignores me like this!" Baekhyun groaned.

"You think I asked you to come home just for me? Just take a look at your kids, I asked you to come home for the twins not for me!"

Baekhyun closed the door of their room that was a little bit opened. He didn't wanted this bickering of them can be heard by his parents. It's just their kids can be the witness of the bickering. He went closer to his wife that was playing with the twins.

"Am I not important to you anymore?"

"The kids are more important."

"I don't understand with you!" Baekhyun screamed a little bit causing the little ones got startled and starting to whine.

You glanced at your husband then you went to persuade Seonwoo and Seolhyun.

"Don't raises your voice at me. you think I understand you? I don't understand with you at all right now. Too much excuses. When you were there, you became a different person."

"What different? You were the one that different."

You went speechless. After making sure that the kids slept then you went closer to your husband that was already in his anger mode. Although you knew that your husband was still mad, you still brave to challenge his patience. It's not your intention to ignore Baekhyun, but you wanted your husband to realize that how you went patience with all of this.

"Of course I'm different. If you and me are the same, how can we got the twins?" asked you. You stared at your husband's eyes then smiled. You kissed your husband's cheek, then you hugged your husband.

"Mari-ah..."

"I misses you so much. But you have to receive some punishments from me. When you were there, you were always forgetting about me."

Baekhyun smiled. "I don't forget about you."