Chapter 57

Yesterday Mistakes

"Where did you went last night? You just made us worried."

"Mian. I went slept overnight last night. Your Baek oppa's omma and appa invited me to go to the Downtown. I didn't have any heart to deny them. At first I wanted to give my things to my dongsaeng earlier."

Hwayoung and Minhee just nodded hearing your explanations. Between to believe or not to believe, they just heard you. As usual, everytime when you disappeared there will always be something wrong with that girl. The same thing also causing both of your chingus were so hard to believe that answer of yours. But as a good chingu, they just heraing you although they felt uneasy about it.

At the same time you felt overwrought. There was no planning to overnight outside causing you to overwrought. You lied unpurposely. You didn't go anywhere except being together with Baekhyun's family. You were hoping that Hwayoung and Minhee were not constantly asking anymore. You didn't prepared any answer anymore.

"It was so good of you. If you were being like this that Yuna girl will have no chance to be their daughter-in law, there were you there taking heart of Baek oppa's omma and appa," said Hwayoung.

You chuckled. You didn't want to be there for too long so you grabbed the towel and quickly went leaving the room.

"Is it true or not?" asked Hwayoung to Minhee after you got out from the room.

"No comment," answered Minhee.

"You didn't satisfied with her answer?" asked Hwayoung more.

"Maybe. Went Downtown with Baek and with the family or  just went with Baek only?" said Minhee in curious mode.

"Maybe it was her excuse that she went with Baek's family. But I don't believe that she have a scandal with Baek, well Baek is Ruby's. She have her own package, there were many single man that wanted to tackle her, I can't believe that Baek oppa that she wanted?" said Hwayoung.

"If me, I will never disturb hers, that Yuna girl brightly that she didn't like us and the gang," said Minhee too.

"Let her take care of herself." Added Minhee more.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were yawning. Sleepy too much. You already promised to Hwayoung that you wanted her to do the revision. You have to hold on. It's many times that you cancelled your promise to Hwayoung because you wanted to fulfill Baekhyun's wish, but tonight you have to help Hwayoung because shortly your chingu will having her test.

While waiting for Hwayoung to finish her work, you lied down on the floor. You gave time for 10 minutes for Hwayoung to finish it, meanwhile you were sleeping for awhile, but your ears still can give some respons. When Hwayoung complaining didn't know how to do the calculation more, then you answered it.

"If you kept giving up, when are you going to finish it?"

"I thought you were sleeping," said Hwayoung while smiling.

"I don't sleep, I just shut down my eyes. You played too much that's why you late finished it. The test is in shortly moment. How many times you wanted to repeat it?" said you.

Hwayoung is a clever person but when it's about a mathematical, she is really perfunctory. She was lazy to make a practise as it should be. She just like to read, but she didn't like to calculate. Not like you that was so into the calculate but you didn't like to read.

"Hurry finish it. What time is it already, you don't want to sleep?"

"Let's sleep."

"Yah,no! Never. Finish it first." You were not like your other chingus that just wanted to help but not fully helping. When you were being asked to teach something, you were really teaching. You were not stingy in knowledge.

"Arasso."