Chapter 79

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been a week. Long time. You locked up yourselves in the room. You just went out when there was nobody in the house. It's been days that you didn't washed up yourselves and didn't ate. Your sleep also didn't accurate. The light from the room never opened by you. Day or night, thet room of yours was dark without light.

A couple of albums photos scattered on the floor. Even those pictures also dropped from its albums. All those memories were like disturbing your soul. You were really scared.

You opened slowly your laptop that you didn't touched at all since you were back a week ago. You opened your SNS. Ever since you overcame with your examination, you didn't opened it at all. Your hands started to type something.

If this golden cage is not for me anymore,

let me go. I want to fly. I want

to be free...

The first person to give a comment to that status of yours was Luna. Although it's not long enough, but clearly can gave you some spirit.

After Luna, there were a few of your chingus that gave commments. Jungah and Jungri that was getting more far from you, still gave you some lame jokes and can belittle with your confession because they didn't know anything. Even about Baekhyun's accident they also didn't knew about it. After continuing their studies at overseas, Jungri was getting more far.

"It's just a waste of time."

You pushed harshly your laptop until it fell down on the floor. You screamed and cried. You were really stressed right now. Everything that you made didn't worked out. You always overshadowed your husband. Even Yuna always came to your eyes and your mind and made you really mortified.

"I'm already like a crazy person you know,Baek! Why you made me like this? Why you didn't pitied me at all? Wae? I'm already compromised with you all this time. What I got? I got nothing at all...!" You screamed in your room.

That scream can be heard with a broken things. Soojin jumped from the couch. She was so shocked. Seonwoo and Seolhyun already standing behind her. They were afraid just like her.

"Aunt Soojin, why omma is like that?" asked Seonwoo.

"Nothing. Your omma just wanted to let out her furious. Don't be scared. Seonwoo-ah and Seolhyun-ah, just get in to my room."

Both of her nephew and her niece were being sent to Soojin's room. She was already scared when she heard her unnie's voice. Not to mention she can heard some broken things. She was so worried that her unnie will acts in her expectation so she quickly asked Seonwoo and Seolhyun went to her room.

"Omma, it sounded weird to me."

"Just call your appa."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Kim already tired asking his daughter to open the door but you still be in your stubborn mode. You didn't opened the door instead of you screamed scolded at your appa. Once in awhile they can heard some broken glass from the room.

Mrs. Kim already crying pleading to her daughter to open the door. She worried about her daughter.

"All this time you didn't mind about me at all. You always wins Baek. All Baek did were all right. Now you still the same. You didn't defended your child's fate. You just know wanted to ask me to just be patient about it. I'm getting bored appa! I don't have any energy to be patient anymore!"

Mr. Kim's house became chaotic when you started to rampage.

Soojin was already confused. In her heart, she wanted to call her brother-in law so that he can come solve this problem that was from him but her appa didn't allowed it.

"Mari-ah, if you stayed like this this problem is gonna be solved," persuaded Mr. Kim.

"What do you want me to do? You want me to meet Baek once again? I'm already tired. If he truly needs me again, he will called for his wife that day. But he just can looked at me,appa. He just looked!" Once again you answered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

While you were in calm mode in the room, your appa was already breaking the door. You knew that your appa was trying to open the door, you didn't stopped him from doing that. You don't have energy left to do something.

Mr. Kim was in endeavor to open the door. He had to damage the door to calm his daughter. The spare keys was previously taken by you before you locked yourselves in there.

"Mari-ah..." Mrs. Kim carefully came in through the floor that were already scattered with some glasses and other stuffs. She quickly hugged her daughter when her daughter was already hugged her knees. Your face was so pale.

"Omma, help me. My herat is in pain right now. I can't think anymore,omma. Help me,omma. Please..." You hugged your omma tightly.

Mrs. Kim also in the verge of crying.

"Help me,omma. I think I'm already like a crazy person living like this,omma."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile outside the house, Hyemi and Yerin were playing with Seonwoo and Seolhyun. Both those little kids were afraid. They wanted to be with their omma but their omma's condition that was in emotional mode causing them can't allowed to be with their omma.

"What's with those commotions,Hyemi-ah?"

"Unnie was screaming inside, harabeoji."

That old man went inside the house. He went closer to Mr. Kim that was already in front of his daughter's room. He was so shocked to see the scattered room. He was so sympatized towards his grandniece that was already in pale.

"What's wrong?" commented harabeoji.

"Molla. It's been a week that she locked up herselves, suddednly she screamed out of nowhere."

Harabeoji went closer to you. He touched his grandniece's hair. He asked Mrs. Kim to bring you out from the room.

"I don't have energy." You drooped onto your omma's hug.

Mr. Kim helped out his wife. He supported his daughter's body towards Yerin's room.

Harabeoji was still there, wanted to know about what happened. Maybe he can helped out. When he heard the scream, he was so worried.