Chapter 40

Yesterday Mistakes

Leaving you alone at the house was the action that shouldn't be done. In your not so good health, you should be accompanied by someone.

Mrs. Byun have to be out for awhile because there's some matters that she should done meanwhile her son-in law, Baekhyun since in the morning he already went home to his omma's house and his appa's to take his motorcycle.

When you were in the bathroom, suddenly you felt yor stomach was in weird ache. You endured the pain to get out from the bathroom. The pain that you never felt this before was getting more worsen. You wanted to scream. You clutched your lips. Your breath was up and down. Once in awhile you called Baekhyun's omma.

"Oh god,ommaaa...!" The pain that you felt was already poering you. You can't take this anymore to continue your walks. You sat on the floor while you leaning at the wall. Your hands held on your stoamch as if it was daubbed and once in awhile it felt like it was poking it out. You wanted to grab the phone, but it still too far from you. You were really alone by yourself without any accommodation for helping yourself.

You tried to control your breathing. You tried to calm. It's only you that you can helped yourself right now. No matter what, you must do it. If you continued treating this pain, there's no way in solving it.

"Oh my god...!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungri and Hyerin rode the motorcycle heading to their chingu's house that they didn't met up for too long. They missed to your new face(mommy face).

"It's so quiet. Is there anybody home or not?" said Jungri after they arrived in front at your house.

"It can't be, the door is not close too tight," said Hyerin.

Jungri and Hyerin were lurking at the house.

Hyerin peeked through the window to see inside of the house.

Jungri too. The situation at the house was like there was an inhabitant inside because they heard like a radio or television that . "There's somebody inside. But where is the people?"

You lifted your head. You heard someone voice from outside. The pain that you endured causing you didn't have any effort to speak out loud because you felt trenches everytime you moved. You were getting closer to the small shelf.

"Help..." So slow. With your energy that you have left, you dropped some glass stuffs to the floor. You were hoping that it can be heard by someone that was outside. That's the only thing that you can do for now. Sometimes you were in pain. You can't take this pain anymore, then you pushed that small shelf until it fell on the floor and nearly struck at your hands.

"Jungri-ah, did you heard that? Let's go in, come on! I feel something is wrong in there." Hyerin pushed the door and got inside. She was confident enough it wasn't a burglar crime because there was not any signs of broke into the house.

"Mari-ah..."

"Appayo..."

She quickly picked up your body that was lying down on the floor. Her guess was right. She was confident that it's time for you to give birth. She was in throbbing. She was hoping that the baby is not going to come into this world in front of her eyes. She and Jungri didn't know how to take care of this situation. "Hold on,Mari-ah..."

"It's hurt..." You were groaning. Your hands were still holding your stomach. Both of your chingus looked like in dead meat.

But, Jungri still called the next door neighbour to come helped.

In a moment Baekhyun was arrived. Coincidentally his omma and appa were there too.

Jungri and Hyerin felt relieved when they saw them which is more experienced.

"Oh god, ppali yeobo! She is going into the labour. We must send her to the hospital first!" screamed Mrs. Byun, worried.

Baekhyun was confused. He was astonished. He didn't know why he loss of concentration. He went tizzy until he didn't know what he should do until his hands were gripped by your hands. So tight. He can felt the pain effect from the grip by his wife. H tried to calm and he also tried to calm his wife as well.

"Jagiya.."

"It's very painful,oppa. I don't know.I don't know!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

His wife was groaning in pain more loud. Baekhyun was in throbbing. The loud of his wife's voice, the louder that woman's grip. Baekhyun didn't moved from his seat. He was patiently accompanied you that was in war with the pain.

The confusion in the labour room was getting more worsen when you didn't gave any cooperation. You were more selfish. The doctor's order was getting more ignored.

"Jagiya, listen to what the doctor say. Don't be like this..."

"It's very painful,oppa. Appayo...!!!"

"It's because you're in pain that I ordered you listen to me. You just forced yourself!" The doctor was getting lost her patience.

You were stubborn.

Baekhyun was like not working, he didn't persuaded his wife at all. Since he was in the labour room, there were only some words that came out from his mouth.

"You didn't know. I'm in pain, not you!"

"Byun Mari, please gives some cooperation. You just suffers yourself."

The doctor and the patient was in both stern.

"Arghhhh...!"

"Mari-ah, listen to what the doctor's said. Just follow her orders."

"You and the doctor are the same!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The presences of the twinsreally made Baekhyun went fainted for awhile. He was shocked with the birthing process of his twins. Seeing his wife was restless because she lost too much blood, he suddenly fainted as if he was the that lost of blood. It's been way too long for him to wake up. Fortunately there were his appa and your appa around him.

Mrs. Byun shook her head when she saw her son was brought out. She didn't expected that her son was gonna fainted. The suprise that they got twin-granchildrens was added with the suprise that their son was fainted made them went chaotic for awhile. In additon they didn't know that you were pregnant with twins, suddenly this young father suddenly uncounscious.

"Already woke up? You were fainted earlier," commented Mrs. Byun.

"How was Mari omma? Is it true that it were twins?" After he woke up, Baekhyun straightforwardly got up from his sleeping. He straightforwardly asking about his wife's condition. The second question were about the kids.

Mrs. Byun didn't answered it directly instead of she just smiled. Her heart was fluttering when she remembered about her twins-granchildren. "Mari is sleeping right now."

Both of them walked together heading to your room. Slowly he pushed the door, one body was lying down on the bed. His wife's face was pale. His steps was more getting closer to you and he touched his wife's hands.

"Let Mari sleep. Go look at your kids," ordered Mrs. Byun to her son.

Baekhyun kissed his wife's hands. Then he got up getting closer to his kids that were sleeping on the cribs that were already prepared. He was excited to see his kids. He didn't expected that he was endowed with a twins. Both of them were sleeping. "Omma, they are so cute!"

"Of course. Just looks at their omma," answered Mrs. Byun with her happy face.

After a moment your omma and appa came. Your dongsaengs were also there.

The little Hyemi was also excited to see her niece and her nephew. "Cute. Just like Mari's face when she was little."

"Aniyo, the babies look like me. Cute like me."

Mrs. Byun chuckled.

"Did you already prepared with the names, Baekhyun oppa?"