Chapter 15

Yesterday Mistakes

"Oppa,don't drive too fast. Jungri's house turn is a lttle bit protected." said you.

Baekhyun slowed down his motorcycle. His eyes was observing the junction to Jungri's house. The home position near the 3-junction made it was hard to see it.

"Her house was right beside the road,right?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yup."answered you.

With speed of 60km/h, Baekhyun turned his motorcycle. At the same time one car from another direction turned to the same junction then rammed the motorcycle that was being ridden by you and Baekhyun. It was supposed to be the car that have to slow down the speed.

The peoples who watched the accident were running to the place where it happened. The driver of the car were not stopping to help you and Baekhyun but instead of the driver were running from the scene. You and Baekhyun were already falling worship on the road.

"Call the polices and ambulances.Ppali!" said Jungri's samchon that was coincidentally outside from his house was running to the place where it happened after asking someone to call the authorities.

Jungri who was talking with some chingus were running to the place where it happened after they saw the accident. They were so panicked when they saw you didn't budged at all.

"Mari-ah..." Jungri lifted your head. She was in the verge of crying. Her chingu looked so pale. Her chingu's pulse still throbbing. Maybe you were just fainted. Your name was being called many times.until the young woman slowly opened up her eyes and complained her pain.

"Appo...Jungri-ah, my hands...my stomach..."

"Hold out,Mari-ah. The ambulances will come in any moment. I'm right here with you."

Baekhyun was lying down on the road. His eyes were blinking, his face was wrinkling holding the pain. His elbow was bleeding. Likewise his chin and his left cheek. His helmet was already lying on the road.

"Damn it!If I get him, it will be dead for him!" Baekhyun was mad at the people who was ramming him earlier. He tried to get up but he felt dizzy. His hands also were in pain when he tried to lift it. His knee was starting to felt the pain because of the wound. His jean also ripped out because of the road, then hurting his knee.

"Don't move. Your hands might be sprained or fractured,"said Suho that was also there.

"How about Mari?" asked Baekhyun.

"Mari with Jungri right now. Immo was there too. Don't worry. Now would you hold the pain for awhile, I want to lift you to the side of the road,can I?" said Jungri's samchon that was already another men to help him.

A couple of men helped lifted Baekhyun to the side of the road. When he was being lifted, Baekhyun was screaming in pain when his shoulders was being touched. There were some deep wounds at that part.

"Bring Mari to the hospital first,samchon. She can't hold the pain." He was searching his wife's presence. He wants to see his wife's condition. But she was being surrounded by peoples causing him hard to see what was happening to her.

"You talked too much. Just shut up. Close your mouth. They know what to do!" mad Suho.

When the polices were taking the informations from the witnesses, the ambulances came.

Jungri felt relieved. She can't afford to see your condition like this.

"She's bleeding." One male nurse started to check up on you. Then you were being lifted up to the stretcher then putting in the ambulance.

Jungri was following."We will meet up there."

Jungah and Hyerin nodded. Your stuffs were there with them. The helmet also with them. Ater the ambulance gone, both of them went to Baekhyun's place.

"D.O-ah, was Baekhyun's condition worse?"

"Worse than ever. How about Mari?"

"Mari was not having any wounds. But her jeans was fulled with bloods. I think Mari is pregnant," whispered Hyerin.

D.O was a little bit shocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @SHINeeMUACKS AND @mattotilda FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^