Chapter 47

Yesterday Mistakes

"How can I leave with this too long time? It's already been days that they were whining. I leave them just for a moment but then they cried already,omma," expressed you to your omma.

Mrs. Kim smiled. The same thing that happened to her when her eldest child was still small. This is what happened when she had to be on duty outside from the area. Everytime she wanted to be on duty outside from the area, her daughter surely can be whining until she didn't have any heart. But from her late mother-in law advises, it can helped her so much.

"Your kids are afraid to be left, just like you. Don't worry, the kids will gonna understand it," said Mrs. Kim.

You sighed. You stared deeply at your kids that were sleeping soundly. Your kids must have been trouble to that woman later.

"How can the kids gonna be understand,omma?"

"Say it to the kids. If you didn't said it, they will not gonna be understand."

"Can the babies gonna be understand,omma? As far as I saw they know how to cry only," said Soojin.

Mrs. Kim nodded. They will surely be understand. Just like you who can understood it 19 years ago, today her daughter also gonna replayed the same thing what she did ago. The mother and the kid have a very close relationship, until the little can understand the mother's feeling.

"Unnie's kids are very obedient, follow their omma's trait," added Yerin while smiling looking at her unnie.

"It's me that I gave birth the twins, of course they follow me. If they follow you, it's very weird.. Right,omma?"

"You and Yerin are the same. Not much difference. Can't believes later when we get to see Yerin's kid also, must be crying too," answered Mrs. Kim while laughing.

The memories raising the kids were so beautiful. The birth of you and Yerin have their own stories. Their birth stories were not so much difference even raising both of them were also the same, both of you can't got away from her.

"Yup... harabeoji once said that unnie and Yerin unnie were so cry-baby," added Soojin while chuckling.

"Were you not a cry-baby? When you cried it will our ears gone deaf." Answered Yerin.

"Enough,enough. My kids want to sleep. If both of them wake up later, I'm gonna be mad!" Before your dongsaengs woke up the twins, it's better if you gave the warning first.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you were playing with the twins, you remembered your omma's advise. You stared lovingly at your twins that were already good in tummy time. You always prayed that you wanted twins in your first pregnancy. You didn't expected that your prayer got fulfilled.

After you got the twins, you were got burdened with a problem which was didn't know how to manage the twins. Fortunately in this early birth of your twins, your omma and Baekhyun's omma helped you a lot. Now you knew how to manage them although sometimes there were some wrong tactics.

"Why is my kids now are like to cry? Are both you afraid that I'm gonna leave you? You don't cry like this before?"

Seonwoo was whining.

You shook your head. You just wanted to start the conversations, but your son already whined. You lifted him to your lap. You kissed him that was still whining and with that warm kiss from his omma, he went quiet. No more whining.

"Seonwoo-ah, you as an oppa you can't cry. If you cry, Seolhyun is gonna cry too. If both of you cries, omma will gonna be cry too. Don't cry anymore,okay? Later when I leave going to study, Seonwoo and Seolhyun are gonna live at your harabeoji's house. When omma already got a job, We will move out live with your appa. Don't make trouble with harabeoji anymore."

You were letting your son back to tummy time on the bed, you were lying too. It's just 1 more day left that you will be with your kids, then you will don't know when you will gonna meet with your prince and princess again.

"Unnie, appa asks you, are the things already enough? If not, appa want to buy it for unnie." Yerin's voice suddenly appeared.

"Say to appa, but for me the sport shoe. The other are already enough."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Around at 3 o'clock in the morning you woke up from sleep. The little ones's cry already woke you up from the sweet dream. Seolhyun's cries also woke up her oppa, then you were getting chaotic in the dark searching for the light switch with the little help from the light outside.

"Don't cry honey, omma is here." After the room got gloriously lightened by the light, this young mommy already persuading her kids. But the kids still not stopped in crying. Although you already gave them the milks, they still kept crying. Although their diapers were not wet, they still cried. This was not the first time your kids were crying at this hour.

"Wae Mari-ah?" Asked Mrs. Kim after she went to her daughter's room. She was also woke up when she suddenly heard both of her grandchildrens were crying.

"They cried agin. Omma help me!"

Mrs. Kim shook her head. She took Seolhyun then brough her away from the room, tried to persuade her so that she didn't cried anymore.

"Did the babies cried again? Unnie didn't go yet but they already been like this. Wae Seolhyun-ah? You don't want your mommy go to study? Your imo is here,okay? Aunt Yerin will take care of Seolhyun when your mommy is gone later." Yerin took Seolhyun from her omma's embrace. She took the little one to her room. Then Seolhyun stopped crying.

Mrs. Kim was astonished when she saw her granddaughter that just went silent when she was in Yerin's embrace.

Meanwhile, you were trying to manage with your prince. Still crying but already went down. It's a couple of minutes that Seonwoo went quiet and slept in your hug.

Mrs. Kim closed her daughter's room door. Finally her grandchildrens went silent. Pity to her daughter, in this young age you have to be burdened by this kind of problems.