Chapter 21

Yesterday Mistakes

"Mari-ah, don't forget that you will attend my event later at my house!"

You just nodded. There's no way that you won't attends the thanksgiving ceremony event that your chingus already can continued studying to the university. Although you felt a little bit devastated that you can't go too, but you felt a positive vibe about this statement.

Although your examination result were more better than them, but you can't take the risks. You must gives some priority to your baby in your womb.

"God's willing. If there's nothing happens, I will go."

"See you later." Jungri leave leaving you alone.

You got into the house after you saw Jungri's presence was gone. Then you went to the bedroom.

"Did Jungri already gone?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yup." You sat beside your husband. Letting his hands held your hands.

"Jagiya... this is for you." Baekhyun put a gold chain with a heart locket towards your neck.

You a little bit startled when he put that chain to your neck. A warm peck was also given by him after he put the chain to your neck.

"This chain is so beautiful. It must be expensive! Why you giving this to me? My birthday is still not come yet."

"This is for catharsis longing. When I'm gone later, this chain will replace me. When you miss me, hold this heart..." said Baekhyun.

You smiled. This was the first time you got a gift that were meaningful and valueable from this guy. There's only a thank you speech and a peck from you that you can gives to him.

Baekhyun laughed then hugged you.

"I'm so excited getting this chain. Gomawo,Oppa."

"Most welcome. Don't take it off. If you opens it, I will sulks to you. It will know that you never loves me ever. Remember that...!" 

You laughed.

"Never take it off." promised you with a smile.

"So, what are we going to do? Omma and Appa were not here." Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

Your face was wrinkling when you saw Baekhyun's act. Another peck was intruding your neck once again. You agreed with it. There's no way that you can got away from him.

"What if Omma and Appa come home?"

"Let them be. We, are in the room."

"But..." You lost. You gave up. That's his husband's wish, also your wish.

"Saranghae,Oppa."

"So do I."

_____________________________________________________________________________

You smiled to yourself while your neck. The gift from your husband last night really gave you some new spirit.  Your allergy suddenly gone. You wondered. Every 1 hour you always wanted to vomit as usual. Ever since you wore that chain, you didn't experienced the vomiting anymore.

Carefully you stepping into the bathroom to wash up.

"Why you smiled to yourself?"

You turned around. You thought that your husband was sleeping earlier.

Baekhyun went closer to his wife while rubbing his eyes. Without being ordered or told, he pulled you into the bathroom.

You dodged. You didn't wanted being trapped like last night. You shook your head indicating that you didn't agreed with your husband. "Ani...ani... You or me first that were going to shower first?"

"Let's shower together." Baekhyun smiled naughtily to his wife.

There's some worried face drew on your face. You already tired treating your husband.

"Shireo. Later you will tease me."

"Its you who tease me!"

"Aniyo!"

You pouted. Baekhyun laughed. He shook his head.

"Don't be sulky."

"Let me be sulking. Go shower. I will reheat the foods first." After you gave the towerl to your husband, you hurriedly reheated the foods that you already cooked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Byun was many times heading to the living room. Her son and her daughter-in law were still there. Still laughing together while watching the television in the middle of the night. Before she getting into her bedroom she already advised to them for not to be awake in the middle of the night.

"Did you peeked?" asked Mr. Byun.

"Aniyo. It's already late, why you didn't sleep yet? It's not good for a pregnant woman to be awake in the middle of the night. So do Baekhyun." She worried. She didn't worried about her son because her son can takes care of himself. She worried about her daughter-in law.

"If you worried too much, go tell them to sleep," advised Mr. Byun to his wife that was already worried. He also worried about it.

"They're having some fun. There's no way that I interupt them..." Answered Mrs. Byun.

"If that so, let's sleep. Let them be. If we worries them too much, turns out that they will worry about us."

Mrs. Byun agreed with her husband's decision. She closed the door then lied down on the bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa,let's sleep. I'm already felt sleepy."

"You get in the room first. I want to see that the door already locked or not."

You got in to the bedroom.Before you lied down, You rubbed some lotion.

"Let me do it. Its been a long time I did this to you."

You let Baekhyun did that to you.

"When I'm gone, you have to do it by yourself. Or you have to follow me." Slowly his hands wiping the lotion to his wife's feet.

"You thinks our parents can let it? You go to the classes, leaving me alone... there's no way that they can let it."

Baekhyun smiled. It's true that their parents will never let Mari follows him.

"Can't wait to look at this baby. How many months that the baby will come out? It's been so long. Who did he/she looks like? Like me or like you?" said soon-to-be-dad/Baekhyun.

"Like me." You pouted.

"Do you dear me?"

"Of course I dear you."

"Do you love me?"

"If I dear you of course I love you."

"Ani! These two feelings were completely different.You don't love me right?"

Baekhyun laughed. He pulled you towards his chest.

"It's just the same. If I dear you of course I love you. Let's sleep. Jaljayo jagiya."

"Hmmm... arasso. Jaljayo yeobo."

Hollowed. You really wanted to hear from your husband's mouth saying love speech. 

"I...I love you..." Whispered Baekhyun. Stuttered. He was hoping that his wife didn't heard that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @daneelyc AND @blueberry451839 FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^