Chapter 23

Yesterday Mistakes

The thanksgiving event that was at Jungri’s house was so rousing. It’s just you who was not uncomfortable. Your head was in throbbing when there were so many guests who came.

“Why are being like this? Is there something going on here ?”

“There’s nothing happened. I’m fine. Don’t think negative, Miss Hyerin,” answered you while holding the feelings.

Hyerin noticed the uncomfortable you. Ever since you sat there, it’s just you’re not sitting like always. Maybe this mother-to-be was in boring when you were just sitting not doing anything.

“You want to vomit?” asked Hyerin.

“Aniyo. I’m fine.” You tried to smile, but it’s just not working. Didn’t wanted to vomit at all.

“You’re just not uncomfortable when peoples started looking at you?” asked Chaewon.

“It is. There’s no way that I want to stick up to the bed always. I thought it’s just some peoples comes, that’s why I’m coming,” said you,annoyed.

“You already came here, just hold it on. We get back home together later. After we eat we can go,” said Hyerin.

“In my heart I just want to get out from here quickly. Krystal’s Omma always looking at me. I’m just worried.”

Jungah and Hyerin already searching for the woman that you just told them about.

“Krystal is here too. She must be coming here later.” Said Chaewon.

“When I looked at Krystal, suddenly I grew mad at her, “ whispered you to Chaewon.

All of your chingus were laughing when you were being jealous suddenly.

“That’s called jealous!” said Chaewon again.

“What kind of wife if she doesn’t get jealous?” answered you.

“Jealous means love,”  answered Chaewon while grinning.

“She’s coming,” said Hyerin suddenly.

You acted coolly.

“Isn’t Baek coming too,Mari?” asked Krystal to start the conversation.

“He was outside earlier, but I didn’t know where he is now.”

Hyerin just smiled when she saw Krystal smiled to her and her other chingus. Eventhough they were in the same class, but they didn’t close. Among 4 of the, you were the one who close to Krystal until Krystal was being offered to go to the boarding school, them they lost contact.

“Baekhyun did messaged to me last night.”

“Oh, yeah?”  Your focus was being disturbed by the statement.

“He messaged you as a friend,right?” said Hyerin.

“Yup, as a friend. Moreover I’m his ex-girlfriend. Of course he messaged me," answered Krystal sarcastically.

“That’s nothing,Krys. That is his right to message you or not… “ Your face was already changed. Your face was also already in reddish because you held the feeling.

Jungah pinched Hyerin.

“You didn’t mad at me, if he messages to me? He once said to me  that you were so furious.”  Added Krystal.

“This topic doesn’t fit to be talked about,” said Hyerin.

“You must be mortificate, right Mari? Your face was already red. What do you feel when your husband still had in love with his ex-girlfriend?You mad? You think Baekhyun loves you?Pity you. It was obviously Baekhyun was doubling you.”said Krystal while laughing.

Fortunately they were at the publics, so you have to hold it on.

“Krystal, it’s already happened… Love or not, that can be changes. Baekhyun is in the process of being mature, that’s why he’s been like that. When he had a child later, there’s no way that he can search for you ever again.” Added Chaewon.

Hyerin and Jungah was been the observer.

“Baek said to me that both of you were being mayhem. I think you were the one who mayhem him. Did this baby is out of wedlock? Perhaps it’s Taemin. You had been scandal with him once right?” said Krystal.

Retractable. You looked sharply at Krystal’s eyes. You will stand still at all. One slap made through to the Krystal’s cheek causing you and Krystal being the main  at Jungri’s house.

“You went too far!”

“That’s all you wanted to say to defend yourself?”

The situation were in tense.

Jungri was running to the living room to get to her chingus.

Chaewon and Jungah starting to get anxious.

Hyerin held you to prevent you went strike in second time.

“Are you afraid? Then that’s true that this baby is out of wedlock? Why are you quiet? You just want to trap Baek! Just because both of you are best friend, you dared to do this! You’re useless,Mari!” added Krystal.

“Krys, don’t say like that! We don’t know anything about this,” said Jungri. She was anxious.

Krystal’s Omma was already been her daughter side.

Jungah had to call Mrs. Kim to tell about this. Baekhyun was already been informed. Maybe his presence will calm this situation.

“Maybe I’m not as good as you, but I’m not that too desperate.What you want to say, just let it all out. I know what I’m doing. If Baekhyun thought like you, it’s his right.” Said you while sobbing.

“You are so mean, Mari. Teacher’s daughter, my !”

Once again Krystal’s cheek was being slapped. But this one is from Baekhyun himself. Jungah messages making him running  to the outside ignoring the guests inside the house. His intention was to calm the situation, but when he saw his wife was crying, suddenly he grew mad.

“Krys, don’t say that such nonsense things. She’s my wife. I’m the only one know her good and bad.” Said Baekhyun, still controlling his voice. He hugged you while wiping his wife’s tears. He brought you out from Jungri’s house.

“Don’t cry. Oppa’s here.” Whispered Baekhyun to his wife.

Hyerin and Jungah were already leaving the place.

Chaewon was also following you and Baekhyun.

“Jungri, mianhae, we got to go first.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @nabbeela , @thevoiceofsoprano , AND @venusangelic FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^