Chapter 1

Yesterday Mistakes

The sun began to shine the light into the whole realm. The room was occupied by you and Baekhyun also doused the lights. However, both of you still in the dreamland illusory. Still in a good dream endless as long as their eyes closed. Occasionally there is a movement happening on the bed, maybe not uncomfortable when the light behind the curtain started pushing through into the fabric. They may also have begun to feel the heat because the fan was switched off when at dawn.

Your body was twisting, changing sleeping position. 'Aishhh, what the... Why I feels like so hard here?' You thought. Your hand accidentally touched Baekhyun's body causing you startled awake. The body of a shirtless man leaded you jerked up waking up from sleep. You want to see who is at your side, almost forgot you were married. You thought that there were some people who sneak into your bedroom.

You glanced at the clock hanging on the wall neatly. 'Eleven in the morning. It's still early. If I take a little bit more sleep, that will be great.This er(Baekhyun) was still sleeping.' You thought. You rubbed your eyes while yawning longly. 'Hmmm ... eleven! Already eleven in the morning, and I'm not at my home... Heck, it's not morning yet, it's already noon!' You screamed in your thought.

Your eyes opened abruptly. You was very nervous at that time. You looked at Baekhyun that was still lied down and covered with a blanket. 'How nice you were asleep, huh? Want to wake up or not?' You thought yourself. If I do not want to wake him up, it shouldn't be. If I want to wake him up, I'm afraid that it will disturb him. So, eottokhae? Hmmm ...' You thought for a moment. 'Do I care?! *smirks*

"Baek, ireona. It's afternoon already." You told him. Still controlling your voice, as you wanted to be a righteous wife who does not scream at your husband's ear.

Rigid. 

"Yah, Baek ... It's already eleven! Ppali ireona. Yah, ireona!" You told him

It's have been many times you woke him up but that guy still did not want to get up and forcing you to use the high-pitch voice of yours. 'Huh! Still doesn't work!' You thought. That guy who remains stiff, you immediately shook him to disturb the sleep of him.

Once in awhile, Baekhyun pouted when he felt his body was shaking by someone. He doesn't like when someone was disturbing his sleep. His hands immediately pulled his blanket covering his face because he wants to dodge away from the sunlight through his bed.

You pulled back the blanket with harshly. 'It can't be this way! You want to get up yourself or you want me to force you?' You talked in your mind. You was snarling your lips. After a long thought, you was directly smirking naughtily when suddenly an idea popped out. You lifted your eyebrows flattered yourself. An idea was suddenly came up in your mind which is pithy. You believed that guy of yours will abruptly wake up.

You opened both of his eyes using your fingers. 'Well, feel the power of my fingers that will open your eyes which was attached into it for a long time ago! Good morning,babe! Ha ha ha!' You laughed to yourself in your heart.

"Ireona, Baekhyun-ah. It's already eleven. The sun has already impaled on the head. Now what will Omma and Appa said after this!" You told him.

Your hands was been yanked away. Baekhyun's eyes was hurt after being forcefully opened up by her. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes. 'This girl was so vicious.' He thought. Baekhyun was yawning longly. He scratched his head. 'How deafening in this kind of morning! What the heck!' He snorted.

"They will understand, Mari-ah. We are newlyweds. Nobody cares about when did we wake up..." answered Baekhyun who was smiling while hugging his pillow that he just took from your hand. Still treating his eyes that cannot opened anymore. 'This is the cause after gotten to sleep after the dawn, so hard to wake up again. Usually, there's no one will disturbs his sleep, but starting today he will be getting disturbed by Kim Mari(You) that has already been his roommate and his bedmate also. If everyday he will be woken up by this way, his eyes can bulged out no matter when.' He thought.

"Mwo! Just because of the newlywed thing, you want to sleep up until evening? Yah, ireona ppali!" You told him. You pulled harshly towards your husband's body, and directly the towel were thrown towards that guy's face.

'She thought that we were still friends when she decided wants to play rough with me? Aishhh, this girl!' Baekhyun's secrecy heart while he took the towel that just on his face.

Meanwhile, you was taking another towel and immediately got out from the bedroom and getting towards to the kitchen section where the bathroom situated.

The bathroom section were a little bit far made you feels embarassed. You carefully stepped towards the kitchen section so that no one can noticed your presence there. If someone looked at you that just woken up, it surely gave you some embarassment. With your tousled hair, surely this face of yours showed your true self. First day in your in-laws house, you surely did not want your unneatly presence will be seen by your in-laws.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

From the moment your feet gets to the door of the bathroom, the face of your mother-in law protruding out from there. 'Oh, Omma!' You thought. You was so shocked once again. Your breath got trottled up for a second because of the unexpected suprise.

That woman who just finished doing some laundry, smiled in that kind of incident. You was shocked however still smiled back sincerely. You corrected some of your tousled hair. 'It surely gaves some eery moment when she sees my face with this kind of hair.' You thought.

"Come in. Omma wants to do the laundry first." Omma said to you.

"Arasso, Omma." You answered.

From the moment Omma dissapeared through the back door, you immediately got into the bathroom. After making sure the door was locked now then you hooked your towel before you took off your clothes out from the body. 'Thank God that I just bumped with Omma... If Appa was there? Can't imagined it.' You thought. The embarassment still lingered in your mind. 'The first day as the daughter-in law in this house, I was supposed to make the breakfast for the family, but instead the opposite occured.' You mad at yourself.

'How can I skidded the sleep? Aishhh, it was so embarassing!' You murmured to yourself. You scratched your head. Your hair was getting more messy. You was regretted when you lose with the Satan invitation after the dawn ago. 

'That's enough for today. Hoping that tomorrow will never be like this again. There must be some ways to handle this kind of problem.'  You thought.

A little drip of water flattened your face, and then you squeezed the cleanser that you used to. You was massaging your face like always. Since you started taking care of your face, everyday you will used the cleanser to maintain your healthy skin assessment. Eventhough there was no problem with the pimples, you still took care of it. Not only in terms of health, but also for the sake of a beauty.

After done flushing the face and brushing your teeth, you was spreading the water around the body. It was only a little drip after tasting the fresh air to greet the body. Appreciating every drop of water. 'Huh, this water is so cold in the morning! No wonder Baekhyun always went to school not washing up. Ater this, don't let me get in the same situation like him! You thought.

"Mari-ah, are you not done yet?" Baekhyun asked you.

The door was knocked continously. The soap in your hands fall accidentally because of the shocked hearing your name suddenly being called. That voice of him that was so acknowledgeable by you. You grunted roughly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

'Such a busybody this guy(Baekhyun)! You thought.

The soap bubbles on your body is being cleaned. Later you also rinsed your hair from the shampoo foam. After making sure you was cleaned enough, you took a towel and wiped your body dried up and wore a white T-shirt to your body.

"Wait for a minute. Don't knock, will you? Why you suddenly be impatient,huh?" You talked back in the bathroom. You was struggling as you was dressing. You achieved your nightwear then the door was opened by you. Your husband was leaning against a wall waiting for you outside. Your legs stepped out of the bathroom, providing a space for Baekhyun to wash up for himself.

"How quick you was showering," Baekhyun commented to you. 

"You want to shower too right, would I want to be in there for too long." You answered back angrily while frowned. 

This kind of arranged and unwillingly marriage had caused you treating a little bit harsh towards your husband. You already tried so many times to soften but it doesn't work. You perceived that you want to slap that face of him because he just nodded and agreed accepting the offer from the both sides of your parents.

It's not just you, even Baekhyun also didn't know what could have done. All this while, you and him just bestfriend. Just bestfriend. But after the event during twilight ago, they had to get married. You was being induced, Baekhyun was being forced.

You quickly stepped into the room, which is located not very far from the bathroom. Soon the door was closed and locked. Your wet hair immediately got dried up by you. After that, you combed your hair neatly and let it passed to let the rest of your wet hair dried up perfectly.

You was snooping outside the window. There you saw your mother-in law still doing some laundry that she just took. Then, she sweeping around the coridor of the house. The leftover rubbish still lingered around there. With the poker face of yours, you got out with the intention to help your mother-in law. However still overwrought to face to face for the second time for today after the first meeting that happens in the shocking condition.

"Let me help you, Omma." You told her while giving some smiles especially for your mother-in law  who is carrying a rubbish bin.

"Aishhh, gwenchana! It will gives you troublesome. Have you eaten already or not?" Your mother-in law asked you.

"Ani, not yet. Gwenchana, let me help you. Baek ermmm... oppa still in the bathroom showering. Later I will eat with him." You answered back to your mother- in law. You collected the big rubbish then you put it into the bin which was carried by your mother- in law, Mrs. Byun. While helping your mother-in law, you and her talked. Once in awhile there will be some small laughters between both of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

For the first time you were talking sweetly to that woman after being the wife of Byun Baekhyun. Ago when you and that guy were bestfriend , you and her always talked. But now you and him were very sure that they were going well because they already have some kind of legal relationship.

"He sometimes shower for too long . If you hungry you can eat now, don't have to wait for him." Your mother- in law informed to you.

"Gwenchana, Omma. I can wait for him." You told her.

"So kind of you." Your mother- in law complimented you.