It's him

Change

~Library~

As I came to library, I sat on the chair, which was right next to bookshelves. I put books; I had in my arms, on the table and then few others from the bag on top. I took the book, which I read the whole night and started reading it again, without bothering and looking around.

As time passed by and so did few books, suddenly someone sat in front of me. I didn’t bother to look, so I kept on reading. Then, he took one of my books. Without looking away from the book, I stretched my hand and stopped him.

“Mianhe,” he apologized. I recognized his voice. I looked up and saw the same man that bumped into me, in front of book store.

“I-it’s okay,” I stuttered and released his hand as my cheeks turned lightly red.

“I’m sorry, I bumped into you, before.” He said. I looked at him and smiled.

“It’s okay. I’m somehow used to it.” I said, looking back at book.

“You’re studying law?” he asked after some silence. I only nodded. “But, don’t you have holidays?” he was confused.

“Yes, I have, but I must study.” I said, still reading the book.

“Well, why don’t you come with me?” he suddenly asked. I looked at him confused. “I’m going to friend house and I’m sure he won’t mind if I bring someone along.” He smiled.

“Thank you, for your offer, but I really have to study.” I said and smiled back.

“Aish,” he muttered. “If you change your mind, call me, okay?” he said and gave a paper with number on. I didn’t say a thing. He stood up and went away.

“Boys,” I muttered after few seconds and shook my head.

It’s not like I’m y or anything. I thought to myself. Maybe these jeans are making me skinnier? I asked as I looked at myself. I shook my head again and started reading from where I left.

Hours passed and it was time for lunch. I looked on my phone; 1.30pm. I sighed as my belly growled, but I ignored it. I kept on reading and studying.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating. I looked on, to see who is calling and saw Kyuhyun’s number. I picked up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Are you free?” he asked.

“Aniyo, oppa.” I said. “I’m studying. Wae?” I asked curious.

“Aso,” was all he said and hanged up.

“O-oppa?” I muttered into phone. I can’t believe he hanged up! I yelled in my thoughts as I put my phone into bag. I silently sighed and study ahead. Before I knew it, it was already 9.45pm.

“Aish,” I cursed as I grabbed all my books and ran out of library. As I came out, I stopped at the nearest bench and put all my books into bag, and few of them I had to carry in my hands. I put my bag on shoulder and started walking. It was dark and no one was outside anymore, only few people, mostly couples or drunken man.

As I came in front of our house, I heard laughing from inside. I looked on our yard and saw black car.

“They must really enjoy…” I muttered to myself as I stepped towards doors. I opened the doors and laughter was even louder.

“So Min, your back already?” mom asked surprised when she came right out of kitchen.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed deeply and took my shoes off.

“Come and say hi to Kyuhyun’s friends.” She said and smiled as she went into living room.

Who was it?” I heard dad’s voice.

So Min came back.” Mom answered and probably smiled. I put my bag down from my shoulders and slowly walked to the living room.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed as I stepped into.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the boys said back. I looked up and saw two familiar faces; brunette boy from library; what was his name, I already forgot, and that dark brunette boy from the book store. I was surprised and so were they.

“Introduce yourself to them.” dad said, with a little cold voice, to me.

“I’m Cho So Min,” I said and bowed again.

“I’m Lee Donghae,” the boy from library said and smiled.

“I’m Kim Jong-woon, but you can call me Yesung.” The dark brunette boy, from book store said smiling.

“I’m Park Jung-soo, or Leeteuk.” The light brunette boy smiled.

“And I’m Lee Sung-min.” the black haired boy smiled.

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and bowed again.

“Nice to meet you too,” they all smiled back.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me.” I said and went upstairs into my room. I looked towards Ara’s room, which was closed. I let a silent sigh out and went into my room, closing the doors behind. It was already 10pm and I opened my bag again and put some books out on the desk, when I suddenly remembered something.

“Is he in the group Super Junior too?” I asked myself aloud.