Sleepy Donghae

Change

~Present – Mo Nii~

“That’s how she’s the way she is now. Skinny, with her weight so low, that the doctors think she’s anorexic.” I said as I was standing next to So Min, who was still sleeping. I looked at Eunhyuk who was staring at me, saying nothing. “Did he called her?” I asked him.

“Y-yeah,” he nodded.

“What did she said?” I asked.

“She said that she’s in Korea to him.” He answered as he was remembering the talk.

“Aish,” I cursed and bit my lip. Then I turned to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, she must never ever see him again.” I said. Kyuhyun was only looking at me in shock. “If she meets him again, I don’t know what will happen.” I muttered.

“D-don’t worry, we’re here so we can protect her, when you won’t be with her.” Sungmin muttered and smiled sadly.

“T-thanks, but I’m really afraid for her now.” I muttered as I looked at her.

~So Min~

“…I’m really afraid for her now.” I heard Mo Nii muttering. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. “S-So Min?” she called surprised. I smiled and slowly sat up.

“Morning,” I smiled and stretched my arms.

“M-morning,” she said back. “D-did you hear our talk?” she asked me, a little afraid.

“What talk?” I asked confused. “I just heard that you’re afraid for me, nothing else.” I smiled.

“O-oh,” she stuttered and then nervously looked at Ryeowook. “Well, is breakfast ready?” she asked and smiled.

“Y-yeah,” Ryeowook nodded as he quickly put a plate of toast bread on table. “We were just trying to wake you up.” Ryeowook smiled at me.

“Toast bread!” I yelled as I stood up, more like jumped, from happiness and ran to sat on the chair.

“You like it?” Sungmin asked surprised by my action.

“Very much,” I smiled at him.

“Ah, So Min,” Mo Nii called me. I looked at her as I took one slice. “We’re moving out today, so pack your stuff later, okay?” she said.

“O-okay,” I nodded, eating bread. “But why are we moving?” I asked confused.

“We got job in dad’s company.” She answered.

“Just in what company is your dad working?” Eunhyuk asked confused as well.

“It’s NH Media,” she answered. “And my mom is in YG Entertainment.” She added.

“Aso …” Eunhyuk muttered, thinking something.

“Kyuhyun oppa,” I called him as he was staring at empty place.

“Mm?” he asked as he looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked a little worried.

“Nothing,” he smiled and quickly turned to Sungmin. He was lying; he always do this whenever he’s lying; smiling and then turning to other person, changing the topic.

“Aigoo,” I sighed and shook with my head as I eat ahead.

“Morning guys!” I heard Shindong from hallway.

“Morning!” Yesung smiled as they came into kitchen.

“You’re awake, sleepy beauty?” Leeteuk teased me.

“I’m not sleepy beauty …” I pouted.

“Yes you are …” he teased. “Aigoo …” he said and pinched my cheeks, looking at Kyuhyun. “You’re little sister is so cute and adorable even if she’s skinny.”

Again, but now others did the same; Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Mo Nii startled. Leeteuk looked at them confused.

“W-what’s wrong?” he asked.

“N-nothing,” Kyuhyun smiled and looked at him, changing the topic. “I know she is. That’s the proof she’s in Cho family.” He said as he stood up and hugged me from behind.

“Aish,” I muttered as my cheeks turned lightly red. Then I looked at them and didn’t saw Donghae anywhere, so I looked at Leeteuk. “Where’s Donghae?” I asked. He smiled at me and started teasing me again.

“The Prince is waiting for Sleepy Beauty to wake him up.” He said smirking.

“Aigoo …” Eunhyuk muttered. “Stop teasing her and gave her key, so she can go wake him up.” He said, smiling.

“I’ll go wake him up,” Kyuhyun said a little annoyed.

“Aniyo,” I quickly said and stood up. “If you’ll go, I don’t know what will happen to him, since they’re teasing us, thinking we’re in love.” I said and glanced at them, who were only grinning. “Which we’re not.” I added and then turned to Leeteuk.

“Here is the key to the castle, my princess.” Leeteuk teased and gave his key.

“Thank you, my servant.” I teased back as I took it. He pouted as I called him servant, while others laughed and then patted his head. “Don’t worry … if they’ll tease you, just tell me and I’ll kick their asses.” I whispered to him. He smiled and looked at others, lip synchronizing: “You’re dead.” I couldn’t help but laugh as I saw their expression.

“I’m going to wake him up, okay?” I said and went out.

“I forgot to tell you!” Eunhyuk came running after me. I looked at him. “Wake him up sweetly.” He winked and went back in. I looked after him confused, but shrugged and went to 12th floor. As I came up, I unlocked the doors and went in. I looked around and saw a bit messy place.

“Boys,” I sighed as I shook head and started cleaning, instead of waking Donghae.

~11th floor~

“Guys,” Sungmin started as they all sat down, including Mo Nii. All looked at him. “We have a problem.” He said.

“What problem?” Leeteuk asked confused.

“It’s about So Min,” Kyuhyun muttered. Sungmin patted his back as Kyuhyun tightened his teeth and fist.

“There is a guy who is after So Min.” Mo Nii started. All heads turned to her.

“You mean, like her fans or what?” Yesung smiled.

“No …” Mo Nii said and bit her lip. “It was my fault since the very beginning. I shouldn’t have let her sign up on that page.” She muttered.

“It is okay, Mo Nii …” Kyuhyun smiled sadly as he patted the back of her hand. She looked at him with teary eyes. Then Mo Nii took a deep breath and told the whole story all over again, but now, her voice was shaking more and more.

~12th floor~

“Aigoo …” I muttered as I remembered that I came here to wake Donghae, not to clean. I smacked my forehead and went into first room to see if he’s there, but it was empty.

In the end, I found him in the room, which is above Kyuhyun’s. I quietly stepped in and looked at his sleepy face as I kneeled beside him. I slowly touched his forehead to move his hair, while watching him.

“Mm,” he moaned. I quickly moved my hand away and stood up, hitting the night table.

“Ouch,” I moaned as well and quickly ran out of his room. But as I tried to run out, someone grabbed me by my hand. I looked back and saw his brown eyes looking at me.

“D-Donghae,” I stuttered.