Moving to Mokpo

Change

“D-Donghae,” I stuttered as I looked back at him. As he tried to say something, my phone rang. I looked to see who’s calling and it was unknown number.

“Hello?” I said, picking up.

Hey babe, it’s me again.” I heard a familiar voice. Then I remembered the call in the middle of the night.

J-J-James?” I stuttered as I started shivering.

How are you?” he asked happy.

W-why are you calling?” I asked with my shivering voice.

I just want to tell you I’m on the way to Korea, so we can be together forever.” He giggled.

I-I don’t want you here!” I yelled. “I want to live my life, where you won’t bully me! Stop calling me!

“So Min?” Donghae called me and gently held my other hand too.

Who’s that?” James asked.

No one!” I yelled and hanged up. Then I looked at Donghae who was now beside me, helding me, as I fell on my knees. “I-I have to get out …” I muttered and passed out.

~Donghae~

“I-I have to get out …” So Min muttered and passed out.

“So Min,” I shook here. No response. “So Min,” I shook here again; nothing again. I lifted her in a bridal style and went to 11th floor, in my pajama – only shorts.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked as I rushed into their dorm.

“I don’t know, but she got a call from some guy, named James.” I said. They all looked at each other.

“Don’t tell me he’s already here.” Mo Nii muttered as she stood up, walking to Mo Nii.

“She muttered something, that she needs to get out of here.” I said as I looked at worried expression on Kyuhyun’s face.

“Damn it!” Mo Nii cursed as she kicked her leg into couch and moaned later from being hurt.

“Where will we hide her?” Sungmin asked.

“I don’t know,” Leeteuk muttered.

“What is going on?” I asked as I saw them all being too serious. They all ignored me, except Eunhyuk, who led me into his room and told the whole story.

“What?!” I yelled and stood up.

“That’s the story,” Eunhyuk sighed. “Now we have to find a safe place to hide her, otherwise she might …” he didn’t continue.

“What if we send her to my parents and brother in Mokpo?” I asked as I started thinking.

“That’s it!” Eunhyuk said, jumped from his bed and ran out. I followed him behind. “Guys,” Eunhyuk started. Everyone turned to him, except Mo Nii, who was holding So Min’s hand. “Donghae came up with a good idea. What if we send her to his hometown?” he asked.

“It wouldn’t be bad idea.” Leeteuk said.

“What if he finds her there?” Kyuhyun asked.

“She’ll have to change her look.” I said. Everyone’s eyes looked at me. “I mean for her hair to cut them short.”

“Did he saw her skinny after they broke up?” Yesung asked and looked at Mo Nii.

“N-no,” she stuttered. “I think he didn’t…” she said thinking.

“That’s even better.” Eunhyuk said. “He doesn’t know what she looks like now that she’s skinny and if she changes her hairstyle, he can’t recognize her.”

“And if she wears glasses too …” Mo Nii muttered. “He never saw her with glasses, she was only wearing lenses.” She said and looked at us.

“That’s it then,” Leeteuk said and then turned to Kyuhyun who was quietly listening to all this. “What do you think, Kyu?” he asked him. I looked at him.

“If that’s for her better …” he started and closed his eyes. “Then I guess we don’t have other choice.” He sighed.

“I’ll contact Donghwa then.” I said.

“Now that I look at you,” Leeteuk suddenly said to me. “I wonder what you were doing to her if you’re only in shorts.”

I looked at others who were only shaking their head, while Kyuhyun’s glare said that I can prepare for my funeral.

“I did nothing,” I said. “I swear…” I muttered, though no one believed me. I only sighed and shook head. “I’m just going up and make a call.” I said and went towards doors.

“Wait for me.” Eunhyuk called from behind. I waited for him and then we went together up.

“Hey Donghwa,” I said as he picked up.

“Hae,” he smiled. “What’s up?” he asked.

“I have a request.” I said and glanced at Eunhyuk who was … dancing in the living room.

“Say it…” Donghwa said, waking me out from thoughts.

“Well, it’s about Kyuhyun’s little sister …” I started and told him the whole story Eunhyuk said to me.

“Well, if it’s for safety then of course.” Donghwa said. “Yuen Soo will be happy as she’ll have someone to play with.” He smiled.

“I don’t know what they’ll do about her job, but I guess she can babysit her, while you two are on work.” I said thinking. “Is it okay then if she comes?” I asked after I shook my head.

“Of course it is.” Donghwa said. “It’s really okay.” He added.

“Thanks, hyung.” I said as a little smile crossed my face. “I’m going then,” I added.

“See you today then.” Donghwa said.

“See you,” I said and hanged up. Then I went to my wardrobe, taking sports trousers and big plain T-shirt, dressing up. “Eunhyuk,” I called him as I came out of my room. He was still dancing our new song; y, Free and Single.

“You done?” he asked and looked at me, still dancing. I nodded and then he stopped. “Let’s go down then.” He smiled and walked out. I followed him.

“And?” Yesung asked at the end of curiosity.

“Donghwa said it’s okay.” I said with a little smile on.

“There’s no worry now, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said as he looked at Kyuhyun who was nervous, mad and furious for the whole time, ever since I brought her down.

~So Min~

“I’m going to Mokpo?” I asked surprised as I was sitting on the couch, looking at Kyuhyun oppa and Mo Nii. Kyuhyun only nodded, while Mo Nii continued.

“You’ll have to cut your hair and started wearing glasses again.” She said. I only stared at her with my eyes widened. “And as for job, I don’t know if dad will find it in Mokpo as a lawyer, so you’ll have to find some other job.” She added.

“Aigoo …” I scratched my head. I closed my eyes and started thinking.

“Are you feeling okay, So Min?” Kyuhyun asked worried.

“She’s okay,” Mo Nii smiled. “She’s only thinking.” She said and added: “Whenever she starts thinking, she goes like this; closing her eyes as well as leaning back, looking like she’s sleeping.”

“Aso,” he muttered.

I opened my eyes, after few minutes, looked at Mo Nii and Kyuhyun and smiled.

“I’ll go to Mokpo…”