I still have it...

Change

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun, stop it!” male voice woke me up, hearing laughter and some swearing.

“Don't swear, Donghae!” said Siwon loudly.

“Kyu, what are you doing?” this time female voice spoke, laughing as well. Slowly opening my eyes I saw two shadows in front of me.

“Sorry, did they wake you up?” smiled Ryeowook, after I clearly looked at him and Ji Sok, who was standing in front of me and, now awake as well, Ha Neul.

“It's okay,” I smiled and caressed my eyes, but he was already on his way into kitchen, hissing: “Can't you be quiet!?” Letting a chuckle out I slowly stood up with help of Ji Sok and then helped Ha Neul as well. Just standing up, took me half of energy. She sat in the wheelchair while I slowly walked next to her, holding on her wheelchair.

“Are you sure you won't sat down?” asked Ji Sok worriedly after he was observing me.

“Ji Sok, are you talking to yourself again?” laughed Kyuhyun and stepped on the doorway, where his eyes widened widely. “Ya, you shouldn't walk, pabo-ya!” he scolded and flicked my forehead, holding my upper arm.

“I'm fine, Kyu.” I smiled and walked inside kitchen with his help.

“So Min!” yelled guys, while Siwon suddenly stiffed and worriedly looked at me. I smiled and waved.

“Annyeong,” I sang waving.

“Where have you been?” asked Shindong.

“There and here, almost everywhere...” I answered. I sat down, with help of Donghae and Kyuhyun, next to Mo Nii and Donghae while Ha Neul and Ji Sok were sitting next to Mo Nii.

“Hey,” said Mo Nii and hugged me tightly.

“Hey,” I said and hugged her back.

“Sorry for not visiting you.” she whispered so only I could hear it.

“It's okay,” I smiled and looked at Ha Neul whose cheeks were red, while others were playing with each other, like little kids. “Well, as you can see, Ha Neul, these guys are acting like little kids.” I chuckled, making them opposing, especially Kyuhyun and Donghae. I stuck tongue at them, smiling widely.

It's good to be back here... I thought as I looked from one to another, who was happily talking with each other, with a smile on my lips, but now...my smile faded away, making me to look down.

“Are you okay, Minnie?” asked Sungmin worriedly.

“I'm fine,” I smiled, thinking: I'm not fine; not at all. Then I remembered. “W-why are you all here, on 9th floor?” I asked.

“We heard that you're here.” smiled Kangin. I looked at Henry, whose eyes widened widely.

“You know...when you fell asleep, Kyuhyun and Mo Nii walked inside.” he said and pointed at two of them. “And in a minute the whole dorm was full.” he added. I let a chuckled out and looked at Kyuhyun who was talking with Mo Nii having no idea what we were talking about.

“So Min,” called Donghae. I looked at him and realized how much he had changed. He became a little skinnier and you could clearly see dark circles under his eyes.

“I'm sorry,” I said whispering and slowly touched his cheek as I was already sobbing.

“So Min, what's wrong?!” asked Kyuhyun as he was quickly next to me. “Ya, Donghae, what did you do?!” he yelled at him.

“I-I-I d-did nothing!” he said as he was shocked seeing me crying without reason.

“Calm down, Minnie... Everything's going to be fine.” Mo Nii hugged me and whispered on my ear. I nodded and tried to hold in, but I just couldn't anymore.

“Red alarm! Minnie is crying!” yelled Yesung, now gaining laughter from me. They were shocked, by my sudden change.

“Minnie?” called Siwon. I looked at him and smiled gently.

“I'm sorry...” I scratched the back of my neck. “I have too many emotions now.” I said and bowed with head.

“You have WAY too many...” murmured Henry. I chuckled and wiped my tears away.

~Next morning~

“I'm going,” smiled Donghae as the two of us were sitting in a kitchen, eating breakfast just few minutes ago.

“Take care,” I smiled as he kissed my forehead. He smiled as well and walked out of the dorm. Just when I thought I will have some quietness, doors opened widely, revealing Kyuhyun running to me.

“I'm going!” he sang and hugged me tightly around neck as he pressed his cheek on mine.

“Ya!” yelled Donghae as he ran after him back inside.

“Take care,” I chuckled as he kissed my cheek and stuck tongue at Donghae.

“Aish, jinjja,” cursed Donghae and went with his hand thru his hair. Chuckling again, I watched them as they were walking out of dorm, with Donghae holding Kyuhyun's neck.
Henry, Ha Neul and Ji Sok were still sleeping and I was happy for that. Thinking I didn't realized that Henry woke up and was sitting in front of me for a while already.

“Morning,” he suddenly waved in front of me, making me jump a little. I startled by his sudden appearance.

“Sorry,” he chuckled and started eating his cereals that he prepared for himself. Smiling lightly I shook my head and continued eating my breakfast as well.

***

“What will you do today?” asked Henry after time.

“Probably go to their practice.” I said shrugging as I smiled.

“You DO know what Sammy said, right?” he emphasized word do. I blankly stared at him, while my lips curled up in a small smile.

“No you won’t!” he hissed and pointed at me with his spoon.

“I'm an adult,” I said and took one bite in my mouth.

“Ya!” he pointed at me again.

“Henry,” I said his name coldly as I glared at him.

“Just because you're pregnant and that you're here, doesn't mean you can go anywhere you want.” he strictly said. I chuckled, seeing how worried he was looking.

“Then what should I do?” I pouted and looked at him.

“I'll bring you Bada and X Hunter so you'll laugh at them.” he said and continued eating.

“That's right!” I gasped. “I miss them so much...” I muttered and pouted even more.

“Okay, okay, I'm going to get them now...” he said and stood up while a wide smile crossed my lips.

“Sorry,” I whispered as he walked out. Few minutes later he came back with Bada in one arm, while in other he was holding X Hunter.

“Omo,” I smiled widely as I realized that they were getting along pretty well. “X Hunter doesn't go after Bada anymore?” I looked at Henry.
“Seems X Hunter got used to him.” he laughed. I chuckled and looked back at Bada who was calmly sleeping on the floor, next to my feet, while X Hunter was peacefully walking up and down.

***

“Morning So Min,” Ha Neul smiled widely as she came walking out of their room.

“Morning,” I smiled as well. “How are you feeling?” I asked.

Like I have lots of energy.” she chuckled. “Is this Bada and X Hunter that you were talking about?” she asked as she saw them resting next to each other.

“Yeah,” I nodded smiling. “But it seems that they're in better ties now.” I added.

“They're so cute.” she clapped with her hands, smiling widely. Ji Sok only shook with his head and helped Ha Neul to sit by table.

“I'd love to offer you breakfast, but I mustn't move around thanks to Henry, Kyuhyun and Donghae.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Don't worry about it. Just tell me where something to make food is." smiled Ji Sok as Ha Neul was now petting Bada.

“Food is in the fridge, but if you'd like cereals they're above the fridge.” I smiled as I pointed at it.

“Thanks,” he smiled.

“Where are others?” suddenly asked Ha Neul and looked at me.

“Super Junior went on their practice while Henry and Zhou Mi went to China.” I answered.

“China?!” she gasped. “Why there?” she asked a little confused.

“They're making a comeback album next year.” I smiled. “I wonder where Mo Nii went...she became so busy these days...” I added murmuring.

“I heard her yesterday talking about you with Kyuhyun.” said Ji Sok as he came back with two cups of cereals; one for him and one for Ha Neul.

“What would they even talk about me?” I chuckled and looked at him. He only shrugged and took a bite.

The time is coming...that's what they were talking about. I thought to myself. As the hours were passing, Ji Sok had to go on work, so Ha Neul and I stayed in the dorm all alone with Bada and X Hunter. We were joking, laughing, watching TV, listening to radio and singing to make the time flying faster.

Near the lunch time, Ryeowook came to dorm, bringing us lunch.

“Here's lunch,” he smiled widely.

“You better hope there is a lot food, because I’m starving.” I murmured.

“Eat as much as you want.” he laughed and placed food on table. “Bon appétit.” he added smiling.

“Oh,” I suddenly remembered and looked at him. “Is...Donghae eating properly?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” he asked confused.

“Nothing,” I smiled and started eating. I should ask Eunhyuk... I thought to myself.

“I'm going now, since I brought you lunch and see if everything is fine.” he smiled.

“Arraseo,” Ha Neul and I smiled nodding. He let a chuckle out and went out.

“Are you worried about him?” Ha Neul suddenly asked.

“Hm?” I was startled by her question.

“When you asked Ryeowook about Donghae.” she smiled. “You sounded worried.” she said.

“He got skinnier and he's not smiling anymore as he used to.” I said and let a quiet sigh out. “I wonder...if I never had a cancer...would I even be with him?” I murmured to myself.

“Ya!” she took my hands, making me to look at her. “You're pregnant. That's the proof of your love between you two.” she smiled. Smiling lightly I looked down and quietly said: “Today...I will tell them the truth...” and looked back at Ha Neul who nodded, agreeing with me.

“I'm with you;” she said and tightened her grip on my hands.

“Gosh, if I had never met with you, I would probably be already dead.” I laughed.

“Me too,” she chuckled. “I'm glad that we met.” I nodded agreeing with her and looked towards hallway where doors closed, but no one came inside yet.

“Henry?” I called and narrowed my eyes.

There was no answer.

“Donghae?” I called for the second time, but just like before...there was no answer.

“Kyu?”

No answer, making me to slowly stand up, which made Ha Neul cautious and stiff. I smiled at her and slowly walked to the hallway to see who it was, but when I reached...there was no one.

“Was it just my imagination?” I murmured to myself and shrugged going back into kitchen.

“Who was it?” asked Ha Neul and looked behind me.

“There was no one.” I answered and sat down. “Maybe it was just my imagination.” I murmured and looked at Bada who was now sleeping on the couch while X Hunter was still wondering around.

~Donghae's POV~

“Ya, Donghae! She saw thru you!” Ryeowook suddenly barged in dancing room.

“Huh?” I was confused. He walked towards me and grabbed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. “It hurts!” I said loudly.

“What do you think you're doing, huh?!” Ryeowook yelled, surprising everyone, including me, since he never yelled at anyone.

“I'm practicing?" I asked carefully, gaining a hit on my head from him.

“That's not what I meant!” he hissed, which made him startled. He stopped for a second, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself. After a minute, he looked back at me.

“I meant to say,” He started talking quietly, “that So Min realized how skinny you are.” he ended and let a sigh out. My eyes widened a little as I didn't expect this.

“H-how?” I stuttered.

“You even ask?” he scoffed. “Look at yourself in the mirror.” he said and turned me around so I was watching myself and others who were looking at us. “That's the current you, but previous you was much more childish like; much happier; much more of a cry baby.” he said and looked at me in the mirror. “This,” he continued and patted my shoulders, “is not you. Maybe you're having a hard time right now, but what about Minnie? She was crying because she realized how skinny you are.”

My eyes widened as I turned and looked at him. He smiled sadly and pushed me to doors, saying: “You better never make her cry again.”

I looked at others who smiled nodding. A little smile appeared on my lips as I ran out of practice room, out of SM building towards dorm. I didn't care if it was cold and that I'm only in top. I didn’t care if I got strange looks on me because of running and bumping into people like a complete idiot. I just wanted to go back to So Min and hug her tightly, repeating “I love you” all the time.

When I got there, I quietly opened the doors, wanting to surprise her, but accidently, I heard her talk with Ha Neul. I heard everything, including her doubting about me marrying with her. It hurt me, hearing all this, since she pitied herself. Accidently I bumped into something, making some noise. Thinking that she heard it I ran out of apartment, closing doors behind and went on stairs where I sat down, letting tears streaming down my cheeks.

I don't know how long I was there...maybe the whole time, I don't know, but suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder, making me to look up to see who it is.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah,” I smiled lightly and stood up. “Thanks Kyu...” I patted his shoulder and walked towards doors.

“Since you weren't coming back, we decided to call it a day.” he said. “But then Eunhyuk decided to practice a little either way.” he cursed and glared at him as he was standing in front of elevator.

“Ya!” he hissed pointing at him. “I just did that, because you would probably go on your laptop, playing games.”

“So?” asked Kyuhyun, still glaring at him.

“Ya, stop it guys.” chuckled Sungmin and patted Kyuhyun's shoulder. “We should go up.” he added, looking at Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, you should.” Kyuhyun said with sarcastic voice.

“Ya, maknae!” called Eunhyuk. “You're so going to sweat for Break Down, I assure you.” he threatened, making me and Sungmin let a chuckle out.

“I dare you!” Kyuhyun threatened back and pointed at him.

“Arraseo,” nodded Sungmin and pushed Eunhyuk in the elevator, otherwise he would probably start a huge fight with Kyuhyun. After the elevators doors closed, I put hand over his shoulder and walked inside apartment.

“Donghae-shii, Kyuhyun-shii,” smiled Ha Neul and bowed.

“Hey,” murmured Kyuhyun, trying to smile, but just memory of today’s practice made him angry. “Ugh,” he stomped his way into one of empty room, slamming the doors behind.

“Is everything okay?” she asked as she looked at me worriedly.

“Don't worry about it; he just had a bad day.” I smiled and waved with hand. “Where is So Min?” I asked and looked around.

“She went to bathroom.” answered Ha Neul and pointed on closed doors. “Are you okay?” this time she asked me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked confused.

“You have swollen and red eyes.” she said and stepped towards me, putting the back of her hand on my forehead. “You don't have a fever...” she murmured to herself. I let a chuckle out and looked over to So Min who just walked out.

“Hey Minnie,” I smiled and walked to her, giving her a kiss.

“Mm, hey...” she smiled murmuring. Then she looked at me and frowned. “Why are your eyes red?” she asked worriedly. Smiling awkwardly I looked away and answered: “I was watching too much into light.”

“Hae,” she called me. I didn't want to see her, because if I would, I would probably break down and started crying in front of her...which I don't want to. I have to be strong for her. I must be strong...

She let a quiet sigh out and looked down. In the mean time Ha Neul walked in the bathroom. Suddenly So Min remembered something and looked at me, making me lost in her eyes for god-knows-how-many times.

“Hae, could you tell Ryeowook to make dinner here?” she asked.

“Eh? Why?” I asked confused by her sudden suggestion.

“You know,” she whispered and looked down. “I...don't want to hide from them anymore...”
I smiled lightly and cupped her face in my hands, pulling her into a kiss.

“Would you two stop making out in front of me?” whined Kyuhyun as he walked out of room. I chuckled while So Min looked and stuck tongue at him.

“Ya, Lee So Min!” he pointed at her. “Just because your husband is here and that you're younger than me doesn't mean that I won't hit you.” he threatened.

“Like I care.” she said and stuck her tongue out again, making me laugh as Kyuhyun only cursed and left the apartment.

“Arraseo,” I nodded smiling. “I'll go up and tell him.” I said and kissed her again.  She smiled and looked after me till I walked out, where Kyuhyun was waiting in front of elevator.

“If you'd take stairs it would be better.” I suggested and elbowed him a little. And Kyuhyun wouldn't be evil Kyuhyun if he wouldn’t elbow me back hard.

“You just broke my rib!” I yelled as I stepped in the elevator after him.

“Want some more?” he looked at me.

“I just wanted to cheer you up...” I murmured under my breath and pouted like a little kid. This time he let a chuckle out and looked down, making me curious.

“Oh shut up,” he laughed, making me confused even more. “Even when you're quiet you’re just...” he couldn't find the proper word. I chuckled and looked down, remembering why I'm going up again.

“You think she'll really say the truth?” I asked quietly.

“Once she sets goal, she'll do it.” he answered.

“Of course,” I chuckled and walked out after we reached.

“Wookie!” yelled Kyuhyun running into kitchen.

“Eunhyuk,” I called him as I lifted Choco who ran to me.

“Yeah?” he appeared out of bathroom, while drying his hair. It seemed like he just came out of the shower.

“It's time,” I said, for him already knowing what I meant by that. He nodded and walked back into bathroom, while Sungmin walked out of his room, already changed. I caressed Choco behind its ear and walked into kitchen, where Kyuhyun was talking with Yesung.

“Wookie,” I called him. He looked from Kyuhyun at me pouting.

“So Min wants for me to make dinner downstairs?” he asked. I nodded in agreement, making him to let a quiet sigh out. “I already started cooking...what if they come up?” he asked.

“I'm going to ask her.” volunteered Sungmin as he walked into kitchen.

“Why doesn't Eunhyuk go, since he wants so badly to practice?” asked Kyuhyun, again with sarcasm. And right at this time, Eunhyuk walked into kitchen, glaring at Kyuhyun.

“You two...are so not going to eat together today.” pointed Ryeowook at them.

“You two are jumping into each other’s hair today way too much.” laughed Kangin as he was sitting in kitchen, next to Yesung. Yesung only shook with his head, staying quiet.

“I'll go ask her...” I said and tried to leave but then doors already opened, revealing Siwon, Shindong, Ha Neul and So Min.

“You're here...” I murmured.

“Well, I thought that Ryeowook would like to make dinner here.” she smiled.

“Are you two both fine? Are you hurt anywhere?” asked Eunhyuk and looked at them.

“We're fine,” Ha Neul smiled as So Min nodded.

“Can we help with anything?” asked So Min and looked at Ryeowook.

“Actually you can...” he answered murmuring while thinking and tapping his chin. “Keep Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk busy, since they're acting like they're on battlefield.” he said and glared at two of them, as they both glared back. I face palmed and shook with my head, helping So Min to sit down on couch, while Siwon helped Ha Neul.

“Kyu,” So Min called him.

“Yeah?” he stood up and walked out of kitchen, stepping on Eunhyuk's leg by 'accident'.
“This will be a looong night...” Yesung sighed. Kangin and Sungmin only nodded as they let a sigh out as well.

~So Min's POV~

“What do you need?” asked Kyuhyun and sat down next to me. In the mean time, Donghae walked to Eunhyuk and calmed him down, since the aura between Kyuhyun and him is so tense.

“Let's play one racing game.” I smiled as I looked at him.

“Racing game?” he stuttered surprised. I nodded smiling.

“Sure, why not.” he smiled and stood up. I looked at Ha Neul and smiled as she was watching him, finally seeing how his expression looks when he's playing.

“Here ya go,” he said and gave me one controller and sat back down, next to me. I chuckled finally able to play something.

“I won't go easy on you.” he murmured before the screen of TV .

“I don't want you to.” I smiled.

“I'm rooting for you, Minnie.” cheered Ha Neul. Kyuhyun only scoffed as I smiled. Minutes passed and Kyuhyun was already on the half like me. I chuckled as I saw him all stiff sitting next to me.

“Dinner!” Ryeowook suddenly called from kitchen.

“Wait two more minutes.” I called back and paced up.

“What are you doing?” asked Kyuhyun, sounding worried as he glanced at me with the angle of his eyes.

“Limit, two minutes.” I answered smiling.

“Bwoh!?” he squealed.

“One minute and fifty-five seconds.” I said, counting off. “Why are you doing this?” Ha Neul whispered.

“You'll see,” I chuckled and added: “One minute and half,”

“Stop it!” hissed Kyuhyun, suddenly pacing up, but I was already at the end.

YOU LOST was suddenly written on Kyuhyun's side.

“Let’s go,” I smiled and looked at Ha Neul whose jaw was dropped to the floor from the shock and surprise. Donghae walked to me and helped me to stand up as Siwon helped Ha Neul.

“Kyu,” I poked his cheek, as he was sitting there frozen. He startled and looked at me in disbelief.

“You beat me in one minute and half.” he said and stood up. “H-how?” he stuttered.

“I haven't played in a long time...” I smiled. “So I thought I should see if I lost any ability, but it seems that I didn't.”

“Ya!” he pointed at me and then let a sigh out, walking into kitchen. We followed him and sat by table where everything was prepared.

“I heard you lost.” said Shindong to Kyuhyun, grinning widely. Kyuhyun only pierced his eyes at him as he sat down next to me, while on my right side Donghae sat down. I chuckled and looked at everyone that was gathered, only Zhou Mi and Henry weren't here, who went to China.

“What are you so looking around?” laughed Shindong. I smiled and looked down, holding Donghae's hand tightly.

“Nothing, it's just that I have to tell you something, but after dinner.” I smiled and looked back at him.

“You can say it now.” smiled Ryeowook. I chuckled and shook with head.

“After dinner...” I repeated and started eating.

Today...the dinner was long; maybe because Ha Neul and I were eating slowly. Even Yesung, Kangin, Shindong and Ryeowook realized the aura between all of us as we were eating. Only that Yesung and Kangin knew something about it, but not everything, just like Siwon and Eunhyuk. It was quiet, until Shindong decided to break the silence.

“Okay, I'm done.” he said and put spoon down on table. “What's wrong?” he asked and looked straight at me. Letting a quiet sigh out, I closed my eyes and held my hands together, praying.

“I...” I wanted to speak, but then Kyuhyun stood up and walked out of kitchen. Everyone was looking after him, only I didn't, knowing how much it hurts him to hear or even think about that I'll die. Then Sungmin stood up as well and followed Kyuhyun into his room. Now, I tightly held Donghae's hand as I looked at everyone whose faces were worried.

“I,” I started again. “I'm here, to tell you about something. It's okay if you won't talk with me after what I'll tell you, but I hope I'll have great memories of the time from now on.” I said and smiled lightly, feeling Donghae's tightened grip.

“What's wrong, Minnie?” worriedly asked Ryeowook as he became nervous. I looked at him and then at Shindong.

“All this time, after I had a fight with Donghae, I was in hospital, where Sammy was taking care of me.” I said.

“Is your baby fine?” he asked again.

“I wasn't there because of my pregnancy...” I said quietly as I looked down.

“Then...why?” asked Shindong.

“I still...have a...cancer...” I whispered.

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not updating for a month. I really am sorry, but I never found a perfect time or any will to write, till not too long ago, when I was going thru whole story, when I suddenly got a motivation to write again.

And here are some gifs of Super Junior:

I just love this gif of Siwon.. Isn't he freaking adorable? :3

this one made me laugh...no wonder I became evil like him when I'm with my friends in school. I had the best teacher :)

I wonder what made him make that face.. o.o xD