Am I Adopted?

Change

A/N: I'm sorry ahead if this chapter will be boring. -bows deeply- I hope you'll enjoy in it.

Comments are welcomed^^

~Next morning; So Min’s POV~

“Morning Hae,” I smiled as I pecked a kiss on his lips.

“Morning,” he slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He pulled me closer and kissed me again. I chuckled and looked at him. “What are we going to do today?” he asked.

“I have a check up.” I said.

“That’s right,” he remembered. “At what time?” he asked again.

“11am?” I muttered, already forgetting.

“Then we better rise and shine, it’s 9.30am already.” Donghae smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Ne,” I nodded and slowly sat up, feeling dizzy. It has begun. I thought as my dizziness didn’t go away.

“You okay?” Donghae asked as he saw me still sitting on the bed, while he was already half dressed.

“Ne, just a little dizzy.” I smiled and slowly stood up.

“You sure?” he asked again, helping me.

“I’m sure,” I gave him a smile that assured I was.

“I’ll go upstairs and then come back to get you, okay?” he said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Okay,” I nodded. “I’ll just take a shower and come up if you won’t be here yet.” I added.

“Deal,” Donghae smiled and kissed me again. “If anything happens call me right away, okay Mrs. Lee?” he asked, looking me in the eyes.

“Yes, Mr. Lee.” I chuckled. He smiled and walked out of the dorm.

I slowly walked towards bathroom, dragging my feet with me. It was exhausting, but soon I got my energy back, so it was easier.

~30 minutes later; upper dorm~

“Morning,” I sang as I walked inside their dorm, since Donghae didn’t came back down.

We’re in kitchen!” I heard Sungmin from kitchen. I walked in it and saw all of them sitting at the table, while Ryeowook, Donghae and Sungmin were doing something.

“Minnie~” Kyuhyun sang and hugged me.

“Morning Kyuhyun,” I smiled and hugged him back.  “How did you sleep?” I asked and looked at him, suddenly seeing dark circles under his dark brown eyes.

“Obviously not good.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“He was dead worried...” Kangin laughed as well. Kyuhyun gave both of them a cold and dead glare saying if-you'll-say-anything-more-I-assure-you-you'll-never-see-the-light-ever-again.

“You didn’t sleep at all?” I asked worriedly.

“I-it’s okay,” Kyuhyun waved with his hand, smiling nervously.

“It’s not okay, Kyuhyun. You should take care of yourself…” I said and put my hands on the waist.

“He was too worried about you.” Leeteuk said. I looked at him and then back at Kyuhyun, chuckling.

“W-what?” he stuttered and yawned.

“Geez, Kyuhyun. Go to sleep, I’ll be fine.” I said and then turned around. “Donghae-ah, we should go in thirty minutes.”

He looked back at me and thumbed up smiling.

“Where are you going?” Siwon asked.

“On a check up for baby.” I answered and smiled.

“I can’t wait to be uncle.” Kyuhyun suddenly said. I looked back at him. “I’m going to teach him some pranks.” He smiled evilly.

“You won’t teach him anything if you won’t behave as uncle for first 10 years.” I said, crossing my arms.

“B-bwoh?” he was shocked.

“I’m serious Cho Kyuhyun. I’ll always be watching you.” I said and pointed from my eyes into his, like Crash in the movie Ice Age 2.

“Don’t be so harsh on him, So Min, though I like it.” Shindong laughed. “I wonder how long he will be able to not teach him any pranks.” He added and laughed even more.

“Breakfast is ready,” Ryeowook said and put dishes on the table. I sat on the edge, without my plate.

“What about me?” I asked and looked at him.

“It’ll come soon.” He winked at me, smiling. I looked at him confused, but my eyes went on Donghae who was walking to me with plate in his hands.

“Here’s your breakfast.” He smiled with pinkish cheeks and put the plate in front of me.

“P-pancakes,” I muttered smiling as I saw a sign on. “Gomawo,” I smiled.

“I wa-…” Kyuhyun tried to say something, but Sungmin put a hand on his mouth, making Kyuhyun glare at him.

“Bon appétit,” everyone said to each other and started eating.

~After breakfast~

“Pancakes were great.” I smiled at Donghae as we were slowly getting ready to go.

“Hehe,” he chuckled, blushing, looking down.

“Oh yeah,” Leeteuk suddenly remembered. “Donghae-ah,” he started. We both looked at him. “After you’ll be done with check up, come to studio, we’re having a dance practice.” He said.

“Okay,” Donghae nodded.

“You can come as well,” Leeteuk smiled at me.

“Gomawo,” I lightly bowed with head.

“You don’t have to be formal, So Min.” Kangin smiled. I smiled back nervously in embarrassment.

“Kangin is right. You’re a part of the family now, just like before.” Yesung smiled with his turtle in his hands.

“Gomawo,” I smiled and lightly bowed with head again.

“You should be going now, so you won’t be late.” Sungmin said smiling.

“Oh yeah,” I remembered, but my eyes looked around to see where Kyuhyun is, but he wasn’t neither in kitchen or living room.

“He’s in his room.” Eunhyuk answered.

“Ah,” I muttered and smiled.

“Let’s go,” Donghae smiled and took my hand, leading me out. “See you later guys.” He added.

“See ya,” they all said and waved with hands.

~In hospital~

“Your baby is doing just fine.” Sammy smiled. I smiled as well as Donghae held my hand tightly; he was nervous after all.

“What about … me?” I asked, biting my lower lip.

“Nothing is new and there aren’t any changes.” She answered and looked on the papers.

“Arraso,” I smiled, lightly relieved.

“Since everything is fine, come back next month on the second check up, okay?” she said and looked at me.

“Okay,” I nodded and then I remembered. “How are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m getting used to it.” She chuckled.

“Good to hear,” I smiled.

“Oh, if anything happens, call me right away; especially if you’ll feel very dizzy and weak in the mornings.” She said.

Dizzy and weak in the mornings? I thought while I only nodded.

“Okay,” she muttered and wrote something on the paper that was in front of her. “That would be all for now then; as for medicines … don’t eat them for a while now, since that may lead to something unexpected for the baby.” She added.

“Got it,” I nodded again and stood up. “Thank you.” I and Donghae bowed together and walked out of the room.

As we were walking towards exit of the hospital, I realized before that Donghae was quiet the whole way, ever since we sat in the car and drove to the hospital. Before walking to the car I stooped, making Donghae confused as I sat on the bench in front of hospital.

“W-what’s wrong?” he asked and kneeled in front of me, holding my hands.

“You tell me.” I said and looked straight into his brown eyes.

“W-what?” he was even more confused.

“You’ve been quiet the whole way to the hospital. I know something is bothering you, but what?” I asked, with my voice shaking a little bit. I hated it when Donghae was keeping everything to himself.

He closed his eyes and let a quiet sigh out. Then he opened his eyes and looked straight back into my eyes.

“I’m afraid, So Min.” he said. Now, he made me confused.

“A-afraid? Of what?” I asked.

“I’m afraid of losing you. I know that there is a chance you’ll die while you’ll be giving a birth.” He said. My eyes widened.

How does he know? I thought. Did Mo Nii told him?

“No, Mo Nii didn’t tell me anything. I figured it out myself.” He said, like he was reading my mind.

“Does…?” I didn’t continue.

“No, I didn’t tell anyone.” He said. “But you can’t keep this a secret anymore.” He added.

“I know,” I muttered and looked down. “I don’t want them to pity me or take more care about me, especially Kyuhyun. You saw how overprotective he is.” I chuckled.

“That’s family love.” Donghae smiled. “On top of that, Super Junior is our family.” He added.

“I know,” I muttered again. “Let’s keep the secret for a while more.” I smiled. We were looking into each others’ eyes, to see who will back off first and I won. “Okay,” he lightly sighed. “But if anything happens to you, when I won’t be here, I’ll tell them.” He said.

“Okay,” I agreed.

“Good,” he smiled and patted my head, like I was a little kid. “Let’s see what choreography guys are having for us now.” He chuckled and held my hand.

“Let’s see if it’s … y.” I teased and stood up. He chuckled again and we walked to the car.

~SM Company~

“Annyeong~” greeted Donghae and bowed, with me following.

“Annyeong~” greeted the staff back.

“Donghae-ah, go change into cabin.” said Leeteuk from afar.

“Gotcha!” Donghae said.

Then he turned to, trying to say something, but I cut him off: “I’ll be waiting for you here. Now go and change, they’re waiting for you.” and smiled. He smiled as well and kissed me before he left. I chuckled as I saw how manager was scolding him on the way to the cabin.

“That’s her,” I suddenly heard a whisper. I turned my head around and saw two girls quickly turning their heads away. I looked a little confused at them, but then back at guys who were, you could say, warming up in a strange way.

“I heard she has a cancer…” I heard a whisper again, but this time I didn’t turn around. Instead I was pretending that I was watching boys, though I was listening to them.

“How could Donghae marry her? He probably pities her…” they talked and talked. Now I was hardly holding a smile on, while I was fighting with tears.

Maybe he does pity me? I started questioning myself. Well, who could even marry a girl with cancer, right? That only happened in a movie A Walk To Remember.

“What does he even see on her? Is she really a sister of Cho Kyuhyun? They don’t look alike at all. Look at her, she’s not-Korean-alike and her eyes are blue. I bet she’s adopted.”

That did it. A tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and turned around to go to the bathroom. First, I was slowly walking till I couldn’t handle it anymore and started running instead.

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

I looked over to the doors and saw Donghae and So Min coming inside.

“Hyung, they’re here.” I told to Leeteuk. He looked at them and said to Donghae: “Donghae-ah, go change into cabin.”

“Gotcha!” said Donghae back. Then he turned to So Min and they talked about something, until he kissed her and walked away with the manager scolding him.

Keke~ you should be scolded sometimes too, hyung. I smirked.

“Let’s warm up,” Sungmin suggested.

“Okay,” we all agreed and started stretching our arms and legs. After time, my eyes went towards So Min again. She was smiling, yet her eyes … Tough I was far away from her; I could saw tears forming in her eyes. As I tried to call her, she walked out, starting to run. I looked over to two girls who were talking to each other. I quietly walked to them and I could hear a line clearly; like: “I bet she’s adopted.”

“Who’s adopted?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“That girl that was here, just one second ago.” Black haired one said, without looking back.

“Why do you think so?” I asked again, getting angrier.

“Cho Kyuhyun has brown eyes and brown hair, while So Min has black hair and blue eyes.” The other one answered.

“Turn around,” I said. They did as I said and turned around. As soon as they saw me they gasped and bowed deeply.

“We’re truly and deeply sorry, Mr. Cho.” They both said in unison.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what’s going on?” The manager came to me.

“I want you to fire these two.” I said, without taking eyes off them.

“B-bwoh?” manager gasped. “W-what did they do?”

“First, So Min wasn’t adopted and second who cares if she’s different from her family.” I said.

“K-Kyuhyun…” manager muttered; then I looked at him.

“I’m okay if people insult me, but if they insult my family or my friends, I won’t be quiet. You have two choices; you either fire them or I’ll leave the group.” I said without looking at others.

“Bwoh?” Sungmin yelled. “You can’t be serious Kyuhyun! Why would you leave?” he asked. I turned to him.

“As I told to manager: I’m okay with people insulting me, but I won’t stand if they insult my family.” I repeated and walked off, after So Min. Though I had no idea where she went, I had a light idea where she would be.

“So Min-ah?” I called her as I stepped inside woman’s toilet.

“Go away,” she said. Her voice was trembling. I closed the doors behind and walked to the cabin where her sob was coming.

“Don’t worry on what they said.” I started. Though she won’t believe me, I had to try.

“It’s okay,” she said.

“Come out,” I said ignoring her words.

Silence.

“So Min,” I called her again. “Please…for Donghae and me…” I begged.

Silence again.

I let a quiet sigh out and leaned back on the mirror. Then the doors opened and thru them stepped So Min with reddish eyes. She looked straight at me.

“Am I adopted?” she asked.