Let's go

Change

I knew it was coming, but my heart couldn’t stand it.

I love you for what I can be, when I’m with you.

Something I came up with while I was writing.. x_x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsrP9OJ6PA&feature=BFa&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E

“It’s for your own good,” Mo Nii smiled as she hugged me. “At first I thought you could come with me to our new dorm, but since it came this way, it’ll be safer for you if you go to Mokpo.” She said.

“Mm,” was all I could say, and even if I’d say anything, my voice would break down or shiver. I was fighting with my tears, because I knew I won’t be able to see Kyuhyun oppa and Mo Nii daily, like I could … or Donghae, though I’ll be in his hometown; but it’s not the same, when he’s not there.

We should take you to the hairstylist now …” Kyuhyun sadly smiled.

“Y-yeah,” I muttered as I stood up, nodding.

“Well then, this is how it’ll go…” Leeteuk started. We all looked at him. “Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin and Heechul, will go with So Min to the hairstylist and then to the airport. In the mean time, Yesung, Shindong and Ryeowook will accompany Mo Nii to her new dorm.”

“And others?” Eunhyuk asked. Leeteuk looked at him, thinking. “Well, Eunhyuk, Siwon and I are left, so we’ll do some investigation on this guy on our way to shooting place.” He said.

“Fine by me …” Siwon said thinking.

“Okay,” Eunhyuk nodded. “Well, let’s do our best then.” He smiled and looked at others. “Aigoo …” he suddenly said as he saw me. “Don’t cry,” he said as he stepped towards me and hugged me tightly. “Don’t cry,” he muttered again.

“Aish, Hae,” Leeteuk said and whispered something to him, but Donghae only gave him cold glare, which made Leeteuk smirking.

“T-thank you, Hyukie …” I muttered smiling as I hugged him back. He patted my back and the released me and looked me in the eyes as he smiled.

“Aigoo …” he muttered. “You really are hot.” He winked, but was driven away by Kyuhyun as I smiled.

“Oppa,” I called after him. “Release him; he only tried to make me laugh…” I opposed.

“Aish,” he muttered and released him. Then he gave him another cold glare, but sighed later and shook his head. “You’re lucky So Min is here, otherwise, you’d be dead.” He said.

“Kyuhyun oppa…” I called him. He looked at me and I smiled. “Don’t do anything to Super Junior while I won’t be here, okay?” I asked.

“I can’t help, but protect you, when they’re thinking dirty …” he pouted.

“How do you know they’re thinking dirty?” I looked at him as my left eyebrow lifted up.

“Uhm …” he murmured something. I only shook my head and then turned to Leeteuk.

“Leeteuk-shii …” I called him, but he put his hand in the air, cutting me off.

“For you it’s oppa, nothing else.” He smiled.

“O-opp … I can’t call you like that!” I pouted as I tried to call him oppa. He laughed and so did others, including Kyuhyun.

“You must call me oppa; otherwise I’ll tease you to hell and back.” He smirked. I pouted again and looked at him like a baby who just got angry. “Aigoo …” he muttered and pinched my cheeks as he stepped to me. “So cute, though you’re skinny.” He joked.

“Aish,” I muttered as my cheeks turned lightly red. “Shouldn’t we go?” I asked and looked at Leeteuk, who was still pinching my cheeks.

“You’re right.” He said and stopped.

“I’m going to pack up my clothes then.” I said smiling and walked into room.

~1 hour later~

“I’m ready,” I said as I came out and found Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin and Heechul waiting for me with their disguise. “What’s up with this?” I asked confused.

“So that fans won’t recognize us at hairstylist and at airport…” Heechul said. I giggled a bit and looked at Kyuhyun who looked adorable, as well as Donghae. My cheeks turned reddish and Kyuhyun spotted.

“You’re going like that?” Kyuhyun asked and pointed at my blue, long sleeve, shirt with hood – with panda on it – and black jeans.

“Well, you want me to go in dress?” I .

“No, no, no…” he quickly said and grabbed my suitcase; Sungmin took the other one.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him. He smiled back and I must say, he had the cutest smile of all members. “Bunny~” I muttered and hugged him tightly around his neck.

“Don’t kill him!” Heechul said and tried to separate us.

“Aigoo …” I sadly looked at him as he separated us.

“Don’t ever hug anyone like that.” Heechul said as Sungmin only smiled nervously and quickly went out.

“But, he looks like my bunny!” I pouted. He couldn’t help but laugh as he saw my pouting face.

“Aish …” he muttered. “Let’s go,” he said and went out with Kyuhyun following him. I went after Kyuhyun and Donghae after me. I put my Old Star shoes on and went out, trying to go into elevator, but it was already full.

“Seems, you’ll have to take stairs …” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Let’s go then,” Donghae said, grabbing my hand.

“No yo- …” tried Kyuhyun said and came after us, but someone stopped him and the doors closed, going down.

We were walking down the stairs, with Donghae being in front and me behind.

“What did you tried to say in your room, in the morning?” I asked as soon as I remembered the scene before James called. You could see he startled a little, but continued walking.

“Why don’t you talk to me?” I asked sadly.

Nothing.

“Aish,” I cursed and later sighed, but suddenly Donghae stopped and turned around, pushing me towards wall. I swear I was getting scared second by second more.

“Stop acting like a spoiled child!” he said.

“W-what?” I asked confused. His grip only tightened.

“So what if someone stalked you? You shouldn’t get depressed by the things, he was sending to you. I was getting even more cruel stuff than you, yet I didn’t felt any depressed.” He ended.

“Then why are you doing this?” I asked him.

“I’m doing this, because of Kyuhyun. He’s already at the end of nerves, when you’re acting like your ankle doesn’t hurt.” He said.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I stuttered.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. You got hurt when you were followed by those fans, trying to get into market, buying us water.”

I bit my lip.

“I-I’m not acting spoiled because of this … on top of that, I have no memories of that time.” I said with my breaking voice. I really don’t remember a thing, but I started remembering the time, when I was blackmailed. It started haunting me again. I took a deep breath and looked at him, trying to be calm.

“Let’s go,” I muttered and released myself from his grip, walking down the stairs.

~Donghae~

Damn! I thought as I tightened my teeth. I didn’t mean to say that. I really didn’t… I was now walking behind her, thinking of what should have I said, not of what I said. I tried to say the opposite, not this. I kept on thinking the whole way.

 

The last chapter for today. ^^

I'll try to update from my phone from today on too, but I can't promise about my writing skills thru phone.. .___., but I won't be able to upload pics, so I'll do them when I'll be on computer.. :)