Meeting Lee Seung Gi

Change

Soon, Super Junior released their 5th album, Mr. Simple. It got known all over the world and became even more famous. So Min was watching them everytime whenever they appeared on TV, no matter if it was day or night; she only wanted to watch and see him.

When So Min gave half of her year behind, she started gaining weight again. The doctor, and she as well, was happy at the result; but the information accidently leaked out, so everyone knew, what was wrong with her.

Half of the year already passed since we saw lawyer Cho So Min in the hospital in Washington D.C.” the interviewer said.

Everyone gathered together, including Ara and Mo Nii who were right on the visit at that time, in front of TV, sitting on the couch or standing beside.

The news about her disease finally leaked out.” He continued as the picture of So Min, half year ago, appeared on the screen.

Donghae tightened his fist, just like Kyuhyun, while Ara and Mo Nii held their hands tightly.

It seemed Cho So Min was fighting with her disease ever since she became lawyer.

Mo Nii’s eyes widened.

“E-ever since she came into United States and became a lawyer?” she repeated again as she had to sit down, because her knees were shaking a lot. “How come I didn’t know anything about it?” she muttered as she buried her face into her palms.

“She was very good at hiding stuff, so you couldn’t find out.” Kyuhyun said, watching into TV.

“On top of that, she never made anyone worry, until she fell sick.” Ara added.

“I should have gone after her to America …” Donghae muttered to himself.

“You couldn’t because you had schedule and she even said that you have to live, like you didn’t met her, but didn’t forget her.” Leeteuk said and patted Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae only sighed and continued to listen to the news.

From the anonymous, we heard that Cho So Min has a bone cancer.

Their heartbeat and breath stopped. The whole world stopped right that second he said bone cancer. Donghae widened his eyes, Leeteuk’s grip tightened on his shoulder, Mo Nii and Ara started crying and Kyuhyun fell on his knees like he was just shot by gun.

“B-b-bone c-cancer?” Donghae stuttered. Interviewer continued.

For what anonymous said it was quite serious when she came into hospital, because they didn’t know if she’ll survive, but then she started with therapy, which made her life better and here’s the picture of Cho So Min not too long ago.

The screen replaced a picture of So Min who wasn’t as skinnier as before. She looked healthier, with her hair combed into low ponytail.

Here come few questions. How much time does she have ahead of her? What will she do after she ends with therapy? Will she still be a lawyer or will she give up and started living normal life? Stay tuned for more news.” He ended and there began another news.

There was a silence for a while, until Donghae stood up and went out, into upper dorm. There was a silence again, but it quickly got interrupted by noise in the upper dorm.

“Eunhyuk, go up and calm him down.” Leeteuk said as he looked at him.

“You know I can’t handle him alone.” Eunhyuk said, but still he stood up and went up.

“Sungmin, take Kyuhyun into room.” Leeteuk turned to Sungmin. Sungmin nodded, stood up and helped Kyuhyun to stand and they both went into their room.

“Mo Nii, Ara,” Leeteuk called them. They were hugging each other while crying, muttering So Min’s name. “Pull yourself together. It’s not like she’ll … die.” His voice got more and more quiet. After few seconds, everything went back into silence, like before, even on the upper dorm.

~United States of America~

“So Min,” doctor called as she opened the doors. I looked from TV to her. “How have you been?” She asked, walking towards me.

“Great,” I smiled. And actually I have been feeling great. “I just saw that now the whole world knows that I have a cancer.” I laughed and pointed at TV,

“Did you call him?” she asked.

“N-no,” I muttered and looked away as my smile slowly faded away.

“You should give him a call,” she said and sat on the chair next to bed. “He probably knows now, about your condition.”

“They all know …” I muttered as I saw my phone suddenly vibrating on my night locker.

“Pick up,” she said pointing at it with her head.

“No,” I shook my head and lightly smiled.

“So, what will you do? You’re therapy ends tomorrow.” She said after some time of silence.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged, looking thru window into sunny day. “It’s been 6 months, since I sent them a text, and now here they are, calling me. My phone will break from all this stress.” I joked. I could saw a little smirk on her face.

“So, when I’ll end tomorrow,” I continued. “Maybe I’ll go back to hotel.” I said and shrugged again.

“You know there will be a lot of press outside waiting for you.” She muttered.

“I know,” I sighed and leaned back. “Yah~” I took a deep breath. “I wonder if they got him already.” I muttered to myself as I remember of James. Now I wasn’t scared about him anymore, though sometimes it felt like he’s right next to me, but I can’t see him.

“Breaking news!” suddenly a woman said on CNN news. I looked up in curiosity and saw a very familiar face.

“Ah!” I yelled and pointed at it. Doctor did the same.

“Oh, they finally caught him?” she asked surprised.

“Seems so,” I muttered as I was watching how were cops guiding him into the police car. Though I was happy that he’ll end in jail I also got even more worried being careful.

~Next day – So Min~

“Here,” doctor smiled as she gave me papers.

“Thanks,” I smiled back as I took it and looked at her.

“Got your stuff?” she asked.

“Got them,” I nodded and patted on the bag on my right shoulder.

“If you’ll start to feel worse, come immediately to hospital, okay?” she said and looked at me straight into eyes.

“Got it,” I nodded again and started walking towards doors. Before I walked out, I turned back to her. “Thank you,” I smiled and bowed.

“There’s no need for that.” She waved with hand. “Oh,” she remembered. “You better call him, because I know he’s sick worried.” She winked. “I would be too, if I’d be him.” She added and smiled.

“I will,” I smiled, though I had no intention to call him … yet. I sighed, mostly from relief, when I got out, seeing not a single press.

“Yah~” I sang and stretched my arms. Then I looked around, seeing people passing by. “Where should I go now?” I muttered quietly.

How about going with me to Korea?” A familiar voice asked from the left side. I looked and saw a black haired man standing there with a wide smile on his face.

Yah, Lee Seung Gi!” I screamed and ran to him, hugging him tightly around his neck.

Yah,” he patted my back. “You’ll suffocate me, Minnie.” He joked.

Le Seung Gi and I met few months ago, when I came back into hospital, from spending weekend in the hotel.

I almost collapsed in front of hotel; he quickly held me, because he was right behind me as I was walking out, and drove me over into hospital, where doctor said that I should be grateful that he brought me in the right time. If he wouldn’t, I would probably be in coma and later … dead, because right at that time, my health was at the worst and I was still insisting going out of hospital, without taking doctor seriously.

After that he paid me a visit every day, so I had a company when my days were boring without therapy. We became close friends; talked every day, about everything. He was really a nice guy. I told him about my brother Kyuhyun, sister Ara, Mo Nii, Donghae and Super Junior; and later about James too.

He comforted me, when I told him that I left without saying anything to Donghae and that he probably hates me now.

After a while, my health started on getting better and I started to gain weight again.

Talking in Korean

“Yah, Seung Gi,” I muttered his name as I moved away and looked at him.

“Hm?” he asked with a wide smile on.

“Where were you this whole week?” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“In Korea taking some business.” He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “You’re so cute when you’re pouting, you know?” he teased. My cheeks turned pinkish and I looked away, still pouting.

“You’re mean, you know …” I muttered as he was still pinching my cheeks. Suddenly he stopped and released my cheeks.

“Why am I mean?” he was acting to be shocked and pouted. Well, that’s what you get from actor. He plays it so well that you can’t do anything but smile and hug him again.

“Yah~” you sang again. “That’s why.” I pouted and grinned.

“Yah, shall we go?” he asked as I moved away.

“Where?” I asked confused.

“You forgot what I asked before?” he raised left eyebrow.

“Mm,” I nodded as I started thinking.

“What about going with me to Korea?” he repeated and grinned. My eyes widened as I looked at him, frowning.

“But,” I started. “I-I’m not r-ready yet …” I stuttered and looked to the ground.

“Yah, yah, yah…” He muttered and raised my chin with his finger, looking me straight into eyes. “What were we talking about?” he asked. I bit my lip. “Exactly,” he nodded as he saw right away what was I thinking. “You will have to face him sooner or later.” He said. “Sooner is better than later … Don’t you think?” he asked.

I looked away with my eyes and nodded. He smirked and released my chin, grabbing my hand instead.

“Let’s go then,” he smiled and started walking. I was quietly following him, until we reached towards his black car; Audi A4.

“Seung Gi,” I called him. He turned around and looked at me. “You know there are people looking at us?” I asked as I glanced around. Then he looked around too.

“Ah,” he gasped. “You’re right.” He added and suddenly wrapped his hands around me, burying my head into his chest, so I heard his heart racing second by second more.

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered.

“Covering you, so you won’t get recognize …” he muttered and opened the doors of car. “Now, go in quickly …” he added and made a path for me to jump into car. He closed the door behind and quickly ran on the drivers’ side, sitting in as well.

“You know,” he started as he looked at me. “You probably wouldn’t be forgiven if Donghae sees you with another man, right?” he asked.

“Eh?” I flinched with wide open eyes.

“Thought so,” he muttered with smirk and drove away.

We were silently driving in the car, when suddenly song of Super Junior, Mr. Simple, started playing. I blinked with my eyes and gulped as I continued to look thru window.

“Should I change the radio station?” Seung Gi asked.

“Aniyo,” I smiled and looked at him. “It’s okay,” I added as I was listening to the song. The first who started singing was Kyuhyun.

“Don’t get mad, just because things don’t happen the way you want them to. There’s no need for that.” He sang.

“Kyu,” I muttered and smiled. Next one was Siwon.

“Worrying is a part of fate, let’s not cling to small events. It’s not good for your health.”

“I didn’t know Siwon could sing like this.” I giggled. “He sounds funny, but good,”

“Grades go up and go down, that’s the way it is. Results go up and go down, it can happen.” Heechul sang. As I tried to say something, his voice overtook me.

“It’s okay; taking a break is okay too. There’s a set time for everything.” Donghae sang.

“You okay?” Seung Gi asked.

“Eh?” I asked confused as I was in front into nothing.

“Are you okay?” he repeated again and glanced with the angle of his right eye.

“Ah, yes …” I quickly nodded nervously. “I’m fine,” I muttered sighing.

“You know, you can live here, without caring for him.” Seung Gi said. I smiled and turned to him, saying: “You said it yourself that it’s better to meet them sooner.”

“You’re right,” he laughed and stopped at the red light. “Then we’ll go straight to Korea, if you’d like.” He suggested.

“Ah,” I gasped.

“You okay?” he asked worried.

“Yes, I’m okay,” I smiled. “It’s just that, I should call them before?” I asked and bit my lip. Seung Gi only laughed and started driving when the green light appeared. “What?” I asked confused, looking at him.

“You don’t have to call them.” He said.

“Why not?” I asked suspiciously. “Did you called Kyuhyun or Donghae like Mo Nii did?” I added.

“Aniyo,” he shook his head lightly. “Let’s surprise them,” he suggested.

“I think it would be good,” I muttered.

“Tell me about it,” he laughed.

“Aigoo,” I sighed and leaned my head back. “I wonder what will they say.” I muttered.

“They would probably be angry at you.” Seung Gi teased.

“Yah,” I smacked his shoulder gently.

“On top of that, you need winter clothes, because it’s snowing in Korea …” he said.

“How do you know?” I asked muttering.

“I came back from Korea three days ago, Minnie.” He said.

“Aren’t you tired?” I asked worried.

“Aniyo,” he smiled. “I took a rest for the whole two days, so I’m, kind of, full of energy.” He said.

“Arraso,” I muttered.

“Are we really going shopping?” I asked and looked at him when he stopped in front of the same shopping center, when I was shopping together with Mo Nii, Zhou Mi and Henry.

“Yes, we really are going.” He grinned and stepped out. I let a sigh out and followed him, stepping out of the car. He was walking in front of me, like he knew where he should go; and he was right. He knew exactly where to go and what to buy.

“You know, I can pay it myself.” I muttered, a little angry.

“I know, but you won’t.” he pinched my nose smiling.

“Yah, you’re the same as Mo Nii,” I screamed when he gave credit card to the sales woman, who was amazed by his smile on his lips.

“Ugh,” I muttered as he was carrying my bags too, while walking ahead of me again. “Lee Seung Gi,” I called him.

“Hm?” he asked, without looking back, only walking ahead.

“At least let me carry my bags.” I whined and handed right hand ahead of me, expecting he would at least gave me one bag.

“Nope,” he grinned.

“You’re mean!” I hissed at him, but he only laughed and stopped in front of another shop. “I think I have enough clothes.” I muttered when I stopped next to him, looking at shop.

“You still need some jeans and long sleeves, you know.” He muttered as he looked at my black, old, jeans, that were already ripped a bit and at my big long hood. I sighed, because I knew he wouldn’t stop, like Zhou Mi; but I liked that he’s taking care of me. I lightly smiled and followed him into store.

“Are we done now?” I asked and looked at him as we stepped out of the Two Way shop, with two bags in my hands. He looked at my shoes and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

“Nope,” I shook my head, hoping he will stop.

“I don’t need your permission.” He laughed and started walking again. I stared after him, but then ran, because he was quite far by now.

“At least let me buy these boots and shoes ...” I whined when we came to the reception.

“No,” he said and gave his credit card again. I sighed and rolled with my eyes.

“Why didn’t you let me pay it?” I whined and hit him with bag on his chest that made him step back.

“Yah,” he said and looked at me, smiling. “You’re like my little sister, so of course I have to take care of you, pabo.”

“How can I ever repay this to you?” I asked and pointed at all bags he was carrying and then at mine.

“Just promise me you won’t die, when I won’t be near you.” He said, looking me straight into eyes.

“Then stay with me and I’ll be a vampire who will never die.” I joked.

“I’m serious, So Min.” he said, totally serious. I looked back into his eyes and smiled lightly, saying: “Lee Seung Gi. I, Cho So Min, promise that I will not die, when you won’t be around, so you don’t have to worry.” and smiled.

“That’s better,” he smiled and turned around trying to walk again, but something stopped him. Then he pointed into glass, looking at me with wide smile. “You have to try this.” He said. I looked to see what he meant and saw a dark blue night, long, dress.

“Uhm, no?” I said and looked at him, but he was already in the store. “When will he ever learn?” I sighed and walked after him inside.

“Here, change into it.” He said smiling and gave the blue dress into my hands after he took bags away from me. I sighed, because I know he won’t stop, just like Mo Nii. I went towards cabin and walked into, looking at myself in the mirror.

“What have I gotten myself into …” I sighed.

“I can hear you.” Seung Gi said.

“That’s why I said.” I grinned.

“Yah,” he acted sad again, just like a little kid.

I only laughed and undressed my hood, trousers and dressed the dress. It was fitting me perfectly.

“You done?” he asked.

“Y-yeah,” I muttered and removed the curtain.

“Omo,” he gasped and widened his eyes, looking me from head to toe.

“Yah,” I whined and smacked his chest gently. “Don’t look at me like that.” I pouted.

“It suits you,” he smiled and looked into my eyes with his cheeks turning reddish. “I’ll definitely buy it.” He muttered to himself loud enough for me to hear.

“No you won’t.” I said and crossed my arms.

“Ah, don’t worry, I already bought it.” He waved with his hand, with big grin on his lips. My arms fell down my body as my jaw dropped and eyes widened.

“Why the hell did you bought me this dress?” I hissed at him.

“Because there’s a mask dance in Korea on Saturday evening.” He said simply, without caring for me.

“And you expect me to come?” I raised my left eyebrow.

“Of course, because I already signed you in.” He smiled.

“You what?” I screamed.

“I signed you in with a name Lee Minnie,” he said still smiling.

“You’ve must be joking.” I sighed and face palmed.

“Oh no, I’m not.” He smiled. “It’s the truth,” he added. “No go in and change back, because we have a flight in an hour.”

“Lee Seung Gi, I swear you’re driving me nuts even more than Kyuhyun.” I giggled and went back to change.

Update ... It's long, because I didn't update in this 3 or 4 days -> brother's fault, but still ... I'll miss him again after he'll go tomorrow.. ><"

and yeah ... next week .. school starts ... again. I hate it. -.- I wish it would burn to the ground. Muahaha >:D