Christmas Party

Change

 

~Christmas night; No one’s POV; 7pm~

“Seung Gi,” So Min called him as she walked out of her room, but she was alone. “Seung Gi?” she called him again, looking into his room. There was no one inside either. So Min sighed and walked into living room, with her cup of cappuccino in her right hand, and sat on the couch.

“Where did he go?” she muttered to herself, but right at that time her phone started ringing. She put the cup on the table and ran into her room, taking her phone off of the night locker.

“Yeoboseyo?” she picked up.

“So Min,” Seung Gi said on the other side. You could hear a music behind him.

“Yah, Seung Gi, where are you?” she whined, before he could continue.

“I’m on a party …” he answered.

“What party?” So Min was interested.

“Christmas party with SM, NH, YG and others companies.” He said. “Oh hey, Leeteuk,” he greeted and laughed. “Well I have to go now.” He added and tried to hang up, but So Min cut him.

“Where is it?” she asked.

“Where is what?” he asked confused.

“A party … is what you want me to say, right?” she said and put her left hand on her hip.

“Aniyo,” Seung Gi quickly said, though he was exposed already.

“Then why are you calling?” So Min asked suspiciously.

“I just wanted to make sure if you’re still okay.” He said.

“Jinja?” she asked, not knowing if he’s lying or not.

“Jinja~” he sang. “Now I really have to go, because it’s starting.” He added and hanged up.

“Yeoboseyo?” she asked. “Seung Gi?” she called him, but all she could hear was beep, beep, beep… “Yah!” she screamed and throw phone on her bed. “He’s driving me nuts.” She sighed and sat on the edge. Then she looked towards her closet and saw a short, black dress hanging, with ribbon on its left side. She smirked, because she knew Seung Gi already put it out. She stood up, walked over and took it, holding it in her hands, observing and thinking.

~At Christmas party~

“Will she come?” Leeteuk asked as Seung Gi hanged up.

The party was in the same building in the same room; but this time it was covered with Christmas thoughts. In the corner, near fireplace, there was a big Christmas tree standing, with presents under.

“I don’t know,” he said and let a quiet sigh out. “I hope she will come, but … we’ll see.” He added and bit his lower lip.

“Seung Gi,” Henry called him. Seung Gi looked up at him. “Did you call her?” he asked.

“Just did,” he nodded. “If she’ll come or not, we’ll see.” He quickly added and smiled.

“Yah, that little …” Henry muttered something.

“Is everything okay?” Donghae suddenly appeared in front of them.

“Ah,” they all jumped.

“You scared us,” Leeteuk muttered, holding onto his heart.

“Sorry about that,” Donghae smiled.

“Are you okay, Donghae hyung?” Henry asked and looked at him worriedly.

“Ne,” Donghae nodded and looked at him confused. “Why wouldn’t I be? It’s Christmas after all.” He smiled.

Suddenly, someone throw a water balloon at them, aiming at Leeteuk. The balloon burst and Leeteuk was standing there in his, now, wet clothes.

“Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk screamed and looked at him on the stage, as he was giving away his evil smirk. “You’re so dead!” he hissed and walked out of the room, with some people laughing, but soon, Siwon, Yesung, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were wet as well. Others were laughing as they were watching Siwon and Yesung running after Kyuhyun, while Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were cursing, but soon they started laughing, because it was too funny to be mad at something like this.

“They’re both acting weird …” Sungmin said as he reached Henry and Seung Gi, after Donghae went to Eunhyuk.

“Seems like they’re back to themselves …” Zhou Mi said as he appeared in front of them, just like Donghae before.

“But still, there’s something that is bothering them.” Sungmin muttered.

“Yah, will she come or not?” Seung Gi muttered to himself; with no one hearing; and right at that time doors opened. Seung Gi, Henry, Zhou Mi and Leeteuk looked towards doors as they were expecting for her to come and gulped.

“Miss Lee Young Jinny,” man said.

Seung Gi, Henry, Zhou Mi and Leeteuk looked down and sighed in disappointment.

“What’s wrong?” Sungmin asked as he heard them sighing.

“Nothing,” Leeteuk smiled.

“I don’t think she’ll come.” Henry said after Sungmin walked over to Kyuhyun, who was talking with Ara and Mo Nii.

“I guess she still doesn’t want to meet us…” Leeteuk sighed sadly.

“Leeteuk-shii,” Mo Nii suddenly called him and walked to them.

“Yes?” Leeteuk asked and smiled at her.

“Would you like to dance?” she asked and smiled.

“Eh?” he was surprised.

“I asked all the boys already and they don’t want to.” She pouted. Leeteuk smiled and bowed.

“May I have this dance?” he asked and handed his hand out. Mo Nii smiled and took his hand, walking to the dance floor. Sooner, Ara and Kyuhyun joined them, as well as others.

“No one wants to dance with you?” Leeteuk asked as he saw a glare on Kyuhyun’s face, aiming at Leeteuk.

“Ups?” Mo Nii giggled and glanced over to Kyuhyun.

“Why don’t you dance with him then?” Leeteuk asked and spin her around into Kyuhyun’s arms, while Ara danced into Leeteuk’s arms.

“Hey,” Ara smiled at Leeteuk.

“Hey,” Leeteuk smiled back and then looked at Mo Nii and Kyuhyun, who were red in the face like a fresh tomato, which made him laugh.

“I knew there was something between them.” Ara laughed as she looked at them too.

“Sometime love needs time,” Leeteuk muttered and then looked back at Ara. “So, have you heard anything from So Min?” he asked.

“Aniyo,” she said sadly. “And it’s really a big surprise, seeing Kyuhyun and Donghae being happy today.” She muttered.

“They probably don’t want for us to worry about them.” He said and looked over to Donghae who was talking with Eunhyuk and Heechul. Leeteuk bit his lower lip. “She’s here,” he muttered.

“What?” Ara asked confused and looked at him.

“Don’t tell anyone, but So Min … is in Korea.” He repeated.

“She’s here?” she asked with wide open eyes. “Since when?”

“Let’s talk somewhere else …” Leeteuk said and pulled her off of the dance floor, walking towards balcony. “Don’t tell anyone about her, okay?” Leeteuk said as he stopped and turned around, looking into Ara’s eyes.

“But Kyuhyun and Donghae …” she tried to say, but he cut her: “If she’ll come today, maybe she’ll come as we all know her, under the name Cho So Min.”

“When did she come here?” Ara was confused.

“One week before her birthday,” Leeteuk answered.

“What!?” Ara screamed.

“Shush,” Leeteuk put his finger on his lips and looked around. “Don’t scream. They’ll hear …”

Ara shook her head to calm herself and then looked back at Leeteuk.

“Did you saw her? How is she? Is she okay?”

“Calm down, Ara. I saw her for a second, but then Seung Gi interrupted us. I wanted to make sure if it’s really her, but I couldn’t; yet after few days, Henry called me to meet with him, Zhou Mi and Seung Gi. We met and Seung Gi told me everything about her.” Leeteuk explained.

“And he said about this Christmas party as well. She’ll probably come here today; that’s what Henry and Seung Gi are expecting, but I don’t think she’ll show up.” He added.

“Why not?” Ara asked sadly.

“She’s scared of meeting us. She’s scared that Kyuhyun won’t let her have free time and that he’ll always be with her, without worrying about his career. And for Donghae … she’s scared that he’ll left her.” he answered and looked into the night as the snow was slowly started falling down.

“She may be right about Kyuhyun,” Ara started. “Kyuhyun probably won’t let her alone if she appears and he’ll probably even drop out of celebrity life only for So Min, to protect her. But for Donghae …” she stopped and looked into sky as well. “She’s wrong about him. Donghae would never let go of a person he loves no matter what; that’s why he has lots of sleepless nights and he can’t concentrate on anything at the moment.”

“We’ll see about that if she’ll come, right?” Leeteuk smiled and looked at her. Ara looked back at him and smiled as she nodded.

“Let’s go back inside. It’s freezing outside.” She shivered and they both walked in.

“Where were you?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly as he reached over to Ara who just came back in.

“I was talking with Leeteuk,” Ara smiled and looked at Leeteuk who only smiled. Then Leeteuk turned to Kyuhyun and gave him a glare.

“I’m sorry about before,” Kyuhyun said and bowed. Leeteuk opened his eyes widely.

“Eh?” he asked confused.

“I’m sorry that I throw water balloon at you.” He repeated still bowing.

“It’s okay,” Leeteuk smiled and as soon as he said that … he regret it. He was wet again; but this time it wasn’t Kyuhyun who throw balloon at him, though he was probably the one who suggested it. Leeteuk turned around and saw Donghae laughing.

“Donghae!” he yelled and ran at him, but Donghae ran away from him, making other people laugh again.

~So Min; back in the hotel~

I put the dress down on the bed and walked out, into kitchen.

“What shall I eat?” I muttered as I opened the menu book, from hotel, and searched from it. After few seconds, I closed it annoyed and throw it on the table. I sighed, walking towards refrigerator and opened it, taking a bottle of juice. Because it was too light, I slowly shook it and realized it was empty.

“Seung Gi …” I said behind teeth. I throw it into trash can and walked into living room, jumping on couch and took a remote control, turning the TV on.

Seeing Super Junior members is the first thing TV showed it.

I let a quiet sigh out and changed the channel.

Super Junior again.

Change the channel.

Super Junior.

Change.

Super Junior.

Change.

Super Junior.

“Yah!” I screamed, turned the TV off and throw the remote controller somewhere. “Everywhere I look, Super Junior.” I sighed and looked into ceiling. “Do you really have to curse me this way?” I muttered and closed my eyes.

I opened eyes and looked on the clock; 11.15pm. I slowly stood up and went back into my room, stretching my arms. As I stepped in, the black dress was still on the bed, with black high heels next to it.

  

I walked towards bed and slowly lifted dress and smiled.

~Christmas party~

“Fifteen minutes till Christmas!” Henry said all excited.

“Ne,” Seung Gi nodded in excitement, as well as others who were next to them. They all forgot about So Min.

Songs were playing. People were dancing. They were talking to each other and laughing. Companies forgot about their bad ties with each other’s and only enjoyed in the moment.

The time came to its ; already 11.59pm.

“Only one minute,” Ara said exited, like it was New Year. Well … it seemed like it was New Year.

As they started counting off the last seconds, doors suddenly opened and the male voice said loud enough to hear it even outside: “Cho So Min,”

Everyone’s faces turned to doors, to a woman, in black short dress, black high heels and with hair combed beautifully.

“So Min …” Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Ara muttered at the same time.

At that second everything stopped; talking, laughter and music. It seemed that everyone froze at the moment they saw her standing in front of them, like she was a long lost Princess, like they never saw her before. They adored her beauty, her walking down the stairs. They adored everything she did at that time. So Min glowed like she was reborn. Like there was a totally new person standing in front of them.

...and So Min finally decides to show up. :)

Want to know what happens later? Heh >:)

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUrUPzLm5SI&feature=BFa&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E