Tired

Change

 

~4pm; So Min’s POV~

“What are we going to do, noona?” Taemin asked as we reached my car.

“Should we go to amusement park?” I asked and smiled as I looked at him. As soon as I saw his sparkling eyes I looked to others who only nodded. “Let’s go to amusement park then.” I laughed and sat in the car.

~At amusement park~

“Let’s go on that~” Taemin said and jumped up and down as he showed on roller coaster, where the screaming was coming.

“If that’s fine by others …” I muttered as I saw Key’s scared eyes.

“Y-you can go, I-I’ll w-wait here …” Key muttered and showed on a bench. Luckily no one recognized them the whole way, but I could saw some girls looking our way.

“We can go on something else…” I said, but was already being dragged away by Taemin and Minho, while Jonghyun was laughing as he was walking behind and Onew stayed together with Key.

“Aish,” I muttered and bit my lower lip as we were all sitting on. On my left side was Jonghyun and on my right side were Taemin and Minho. I glanced at all of them and tightened my grip around my seat.

“You scared?” Jonghyun asked quietly.

“N-no,” I stuttered and shook my head. He only laughed and looked in front as we started driving.

First we went up; it was small; but as soon as we reached the top we went down with lots of force making me scream like hell, while other three were enjoying, putting their hands in the air as well as screaming in enjoyment.

“You look somehow pale. Are you okay?” Minho asked worriedly.

“N-ne,” I stuttered as my knees were shaking like hell while we were walking towards Onew and Key, who were talking to each other.

As we reached them, I tried to ask them if they want to go eat, but my phone rang. I jumped a little, though I had a calm ringtone.

“Y-yeoboseyo?” I asked as I picked up.

“Hey,” I heard Donghae’s voice on the other side.

“D-Donghae,” I muttered sweetly, with painful expression, and sat on the bench, next to Key.

“I thought we will be in United States by now, but it seems the weather became quite badly, so we won’t be able to come … at least not this year.” He said sadly.

“O-oh,” I murmured sadly.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered.

“It is okay, Hae,” I said smiling, but I could feel my eyes got filled with tears. “I had check up today and the doctor said that everything is fine, so you don’t have to worry a thing; as well as Kyuhyun.” I added.

It was quiet on the other side for few seconds, but then he spoke again.

“Okay,” Donghae muttered into phone.

“Go to sleep now,” I said and looked on the clock that was hanging in front of us on a lamp. “Though it’s already 5am, there go back to sleep. I know you’re tired from worrying.” I added.

“Ne,” he quietly said so I barely heard him.

“I love you,” I muttered and smiled.

“I love you too,” he muttered back and we both hanged up. I closed my eyes, preventing for tears to fall down, but one still managed. I quickly wiped it away and then looked at guys who were looking at me worriedly.

“You know, right?” I asked and smiled sadly. They didn’t say anything, but I know they know about my real state.

“What can we do?” Onew asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“Don’t tell anyone.” I answered.

“But they need to know noona,” Taemin said sadly. “They’ll be very sad when you’ll suddenly go into another world, without saying anything.”

“Tell me Taemin,” I looked at him. “Would you tell them the truth, making them worry even more; or stay silent until that day comes?” I asked. He didn’t know what to answer.

“They’ll know the truth either way …” Minho said.

“I know, but for now … I still want to see them happy no matter what.” I smiled at him and then looked around, seeing a toy stand. “Let’s go play a game.” I said and stood up, walking towards it. Guys were following me until I stopped.

“How many times can I shoot the balloon?” I asked the man.

“Five times,” he smiled.

“I’ll take it,” I said and gave him money. He gave me a toy gun and I aimed for the first balloon.

“You’ll miss it,” Jonghyun teased. I smiled and shot it.

“You were saying?” I asked as I was holding big brown teddy bear; known as Pedo bear, in my arms.

“You’re something,” he muttered, nodding to himself. I couldn’t help but laugh on this one.

We walked around for a while, but it quickly got dark, after all it’s winter, and we all went back to my office. On my bigger surprise, Jenna was still there, sorting out my papers.

Jenna,” I called her. She jumped from surprise and looked at us.

You’re back,” she muttered and smiled. I sighed and face palmed as I put bear on the couch.

I told you to go home, when I’ll go on check up.” I said and looked at her, as guys sat down on the couch.

I didn’t go, because I wanted to help you.” She said and put papers on my, clean, table.

Thank you, Jenna.” I smiled gratefully.

No need to thank me, President.” She smiled back and walked out of office. I looked at guys and laughed at Taemin who was playing with bear. As soon as he realized I was laughing at him, he stopped and blushed.

“Thank you for keeping me company today.” I said after I stopped and lightly bowed.

“Aniyo,” Minho said and waved with hands. “It’s okay, we didn’t had any schedule either way.” He added.

“It’s pretty late now, so you can go home.” I smiled.

“What about you, noona?” Taemin asked.

“I’ll stay here,” I smiled at him. “I have work to do and I don’t have much time left for it.” I said and walked around the table to the seat.

“I’ll stay here,” Taemin said, making my eyes widened.

“Bwoh?” I asked.

“You really want to stay?” Onew asked. Taemin looked at him and nodded. “Okay,” Onew nodded, totally ignoring me. I couldn’t believe them.

“We’re going~” Key sang and waved as they all walked out of my office, leaving me and Taemin alone. I looked at him and he started playing with bear again.

“You can have that bear if you want…” I chuckled and slowly walked towards him.

“Aniyo,” he smiled, still playing with it. “I just like it, though its name is Pedo bear.” He laughed. As I was walking to him, I could only saw shadows of him and I was dragging my legs behind, which he realized and stood up, looking at me worriedly. Before I knew it, the darkness overtook me.

~Taemin’s POV~

As soon as I saw her, walking weirdly towards me, dragging her legs, I stood up and looked at her worriedly. Suddenly she wanted to fall on the ground, but I was quick, so I held her, preventing to fall down. I lifted her and gently laid her on the couch. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Onew’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?” he picked up.

“Hyung, what should I do?” I asked worriedly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as well becoming worried.

“I think So Min became too tired today and she passed out.” I explained shortly.

“Just cover her with something.” Onew muttered. “I’ll call Kyuhyun or Donghae …” he added.

“She said not to tell anyone.” I quickly said.

“I know, but if it’ll go on like this…” he tried to end it, but I cut him: “No, hyung. She’ll tell them by herself when she’ll want to.”

“Taemin,” Onew said.

“No, hyung. We promised that we won’t say a thing, so we better keep our promise.” I said seriously.

“Fine,” he sighed on the other side of phone. “Just take care of her, okay?” he said.

“Nee~” I sang and hanged up. I looked at So Min, who was lying on the couch and walked over to the wardrobe and opened it, seeing only papers, nothing else. Then I walked out of her office and right at that time Jenna, her secretary came out of elevator. She looked at me surprised.

“Uhm,” I started, but I didn’t know what to say, so I just waved her to follow me. She chuckled a bit, making me blush, and walked after me into So Min’s office. I pointed on passed out So Min and she quickly ran to her. I guess she really was afraid for her, since she didn’t followed her orders about going home; I understood that much.

She touched her forehead and sighed from relief that she didn’t have fever. She looked at me and smiled as she walked out of office, making me confused, but quickly realized that she only went to get a blanket. She covered her and caressed her forehead. For a moment, Jenna looked like a mother to her.

She’s okay,” she said and turned to me. “She’s only tired …” she added and smiled sadly.

Do you … know about illness?” I asked in not very good English.

And about her time limit too,” she said after she nodded. “I know she doesn’t have a lot of time left. In time she’ll be even more tired than now and all she would want to do, will be sleeping. It can happen that she’d want to sleep the whole day.

I looked at her surprised, that she knew so much about it. Then she looked on her hand clock and smiled at me as she looked back.

I’m sorry, I have to go now, but I’ll bring some food tomorrow, okay?” she said as we both walked out of office.

O-okay,” I muttered and nodded as I was watching her how she took her jacket and bag. She smiled again and walked over to elevator.

See you tomorrow,” she waved and left, leaving me alone with her.