Waiting

Change

“So Min?” Kyuhyun stood up and walked to her. I looked from So Min to Kyuhyun and from Kyuhyun to So Min. I was kind of … scared.

I want to …” she tried to end, but she fell on the ground.

“So Min!” Kyuhyun and Ara yelled her name as they were both next to her. Kyuhyun lifted her and carried her back into room. Ara was right behind him.

“W-who was that?” Shindong asked and pointed after them.

“S-So Min …” I muttered, still not believing my eyes.

“J-just what the heck is going on?” Eunhyuk asked when Kyuhyun came back.

“I-I don’t know …” he stuttered.

“I think we should be careful…” I muttered. He looked at me as well as others. “I mean, I saw her yesterday in the night when I took my turtle out of terrarium, with opened doors. But when I looked back, after I heard someone talking, the doors were closed. I opened them, because I was curious, and that’s when I saw So Min closing the doors to her room smiling to me.” I said.

“You’re saying this to scare us even more, right?” Shindong pierced his eyes at me.

“N-no …” I stuttered and waved with hands. “W-why would I lie?” I asked and looked at others, who didn’t believed me at all. “Yah! Then don’t believe me!” I whined and ate my breakfast. “I’m going first.” I said angrily and stood from table, put dishes into dish washer, went into my room to grab some clothes and then into bathroom to freshen up myself.

~Donghae~

“I think Yesung wouldn’t lie about this …” I muttered as we were watching him, how he slammed the doors behind himself after he went into bathroom.

“Gah, I’m going to kick his , if he’s lying.” Heechul muttered as he was eating his breakfast.

“Guys, I just talked with Mo Nii.” Ara said as she came out of room.

“And?” Kyuhyun asked curious and worried.

“Well,” she didn’t know where to start. “She said that it’s normal, since she can’t eat much while she’s awake.” She said and then stopped for a second. “But it can also be … uhm … well; she said that anything can happen when she’s like this.”

“Like what?” I asked. She looked to the floor.

“Ara?” Kyuhyun called her. She gulped and looked up.

“Mo Nii said that when she was in trans in United States, she … tried to kill herself. She tried to … fall from the rooftop.” Ara bit her lip, not knowing if it was okay to tell us this.

“W-what?” Kyuhyun stuttered and widened his eyes as well as others.

“I don’t want you to trouble with anything, so you better quickly eat, get prepared and go to work.” She quickly said. “And forget what I just said…” she laughed nervously and took her dishes from table and put them into dish washer.

“W-what about her hair?” Sungmin remembered.

“That? It’s only a wig.” She said smiling.

“A-a wig?” I stuttered.

“Y-yeah,” she nodded and sat down. “It seems she had one with her… Why? I don’t know …” she muttered. We were quiet for a while and then did as she said, but the problem was, we couldn’t eat anymore, so we just stared at our plates and thought.

“What are we going to do?” Sungmin asked after minutes of silence.

“What else can we do? We’ll do daily routine, like always …” Heechul said. “We’ll …” he tried to continue but stopped.

“Heechul is right,” Leeteuk said. We all looked at him. “We should do our daily job, which is shooting, interview and fan meeting … and while doing all these, we’ll take care of So Min as well. She’s our little sister after all.” He smiled.

“Let’s do it then.” Shindong smiled. Others joined as well. We all smiled, eat our breakfast and then get prepared as Yesung came out of bathroom, still angry.

~Mo Nii~

“I’ll come later, okay Ara?” I said as Ara called me again, but now in the afternoon. She was still worried about what happened in the morning.

“Mm,” she muttered.

“See you then.” I said and hanged up. I leaned back, when suddenly someone came in.

“Excuse me,” said a woman in her 20’s.

“Yes?” I asked as I looked at her brown long hair and her chocolate brown eyes.

“Today you don’t have any schedule anymore. Would you like to go to YG Entertainment Company to greet your mother?” she asked.

I thought for a second.

“I guess I should pay her a visit…” I muttered to myself and then looked at her. “Prepare car for leaving.” I said and stood up.

“Yes ma’am.” She said bowing and walked out. I stretched my arms, from sitting all day and thought about So Min.

“You’re in the same condition as you were 1 year ago.” I muttered. “I’m really going to kill that guy, what-ever-is-his-name.” I clenched my fist. “But for now … I think you’ll be safer with them and we'll have to wait for you.” I bit my lip, took my jacket and walked out.

~Super Junior’s dorm~

“Aigoo …” Ara sighed as she cleaned So Min a little bit. “You can really scare us a lot, you know.” She said and went out of room into bathroom to clean towel. When she came back, she sat on the chair and took the book, she read last night to So Min Fairy Land, and opened it on the page where she ended and started reading.

This routine was the same every day. In the morning they all ate together and in the day Ara was looking after So Min, who was only sleeping, nothing more. Ara and Kyuhyun got worried for her, because she didn’t wake up no matter what, but Mo Nii told them it is okay.

They tried to hide their worry, but they couldn’t. Everyone in the dorm could feel that they’re worried about her and later it started showing on Kyuhyun who was spending sleepless night’s right next to So Min, holding her hand. And at their shooting place he was back to himself, but started to mess choreography.

He even stopped playing his games at the very beginning when So Min collapsed at airport, which made others very surprised, but also worried.

But then, that one day … changed everything for all of them.