Revealed

Change

~Kyuhyun~

“Leeteuk hyung,” I called him. He looked at me. “Can I borrow your phone for a second?” I asked.

“Where is yours?” he asked back.

“I forgot it at dorm.” I said, though I had it in my pocket.

“Here,” he said as he took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to me.

“Thank you,” I smiled and stood up. So Min looked at me confused. “I'll just make a call...” I muttered and walked in men bathroom. I quickly turn on the wifi and searched for the photo, Leeteuk took, when So Min and Donghae were walking towards restaurant. “Got you,” I muttered as I clicked on some buttons and it appeared on Leeteuk's twitter account. A smile crossed my face. “So what will you do Donghae hyung?” I thought loudly to myself and then went back, after I turned off the wifi.

“Thank you again, Leeteuk hyung.” I smiled and gave him his phone back.

“No problem,” he said as he was talking with Kangin. I looked at So Min who was bored and then at Donghae who was talking with Eunhyuk, but I could feel he was bored as well. I only smirked as I thought of the face he'll make when he'll see on twitter.

~Sungmin~

I was observing Kyuhyun who was smirking to himself, since he came back. I looked at Leeteuk and then at Donghae.

“Bunny~” I suddenly heard So Min calling me.

“I'm not bunny ...” I pouted, but she ignored.

“Let's talk about something...” she muttered bored.

“About what?” I asked as I looked at her.

“About anything …” she sighed. I sighed too and then remembered.

“So Min,” I called her. She looked at me. “I need to talk with you…” I muttered and stood up, waving to her to follow me.

“What’s wrong?” she asked worried as we were by another table.

“It’s about Kyu…” I started.

“Doesn’t he act strange today?” she asked, before I could end anything.

“So you noticed, huh?” I muttered. “Before, he didn’t take a call …” I said. Her eyes widened. “He was probably plotting something on Leeteuk’s phone. I don’t know what it was, but it’s probably not good for you and Donghae.”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“When you two were walking towards doors, Leeteuk took the photo of you two … I know” I said quickly “You’re going to kill him, I know. But as I looked towards Kyuhyun, who followed Leeteuk, he was smiling. I got a bad feeling and it even worsened when he said that this is already a part of the plan.” I said and looked towards Kyuhyun, who was now happily talking with members.

“I can’t believe him …” So Min muttered as she looked at him too. “I knew he was fishy when he said that I have to sit on his right side and Donghae on his left.” She bit her lip.

“You’re really lucky, you know …” I said and smiled. She looked at me confused. “You have a protective brother and a man who loves you.”

“Do you really think he loves me?” she asked worried.

“Of course he does …” I said and held her hand. “If he wouldn’t love you, he wouldn’t glare at me right now.” I added and smiled. She looked at Donghae and giggled.

“You’re right,” she nodded and looked at table. “Thank you Sungmin-shii. Thank you,” she said and smiled innocently.

“Aish, just call me bunny …” I said and laughed a little. “And talk to me normal, without honorifics.” I added. She giggled.

“Let’s go back, before they suspect us.” She said and stood up. I nodded and stood up as well. We walked back to table and I sat on my seat.

~So Min~

I tried to sit on my seat, but Kyuhyun was sitting there.

“Kyuhyun?” I called him.

“It’s Kyuhyun oppa for you,” he said and smiled as he looked at me. “Sit down,” he said and pointed on the seat, where he was sitting before.

“But, aren’t you sitting here?” I asked confused.

“Aniyo …” he waved with hand. “You can sit here.” He added and turned back to Siwon.

“Okay …” I muttered as I sat down and smiled at Donghae as he held my hand. Then he leaned closer to me and whispered on my ear.

“I know a good place … shall we go later?” he asked and then looked at me. I looked at him and smiled widely as I agreed. He smiled too and then looked at Eunhyuk and started talking with him again.

“It’s finally here …” Eunhyuk suddenly muttered as he looked at waitress bringing drink.

“It took you a lot time …” Leeteuk said.

“We’re sorry about that, but only I’m working today.” She apologized.

“It’s okay,” Heechul smiled. “As long as we get it, it’s fine.” He added.

“Ah,” I remembered and quickly stood up. “Let me help you, since you’re the only one working.” I said smiling and took the second plate from her hands. She was surprised, but she smiled and lightly bowed with head.

“Thank you,” she said.

“It’s okay,” I waved with the hand, which was free, and gave guys their drinks.

“Whoa,” Shindong suddenly said as he saw me. “Since when are you working here?” he asked.

“I’m only helping her, since she’s the only one working today.” I laughed.

“But the person, who celebrates today, shouldn’t be working.” Leeteuk said.

“Aniyo,” I smiled. “It’s okay … I like to be a waitress, though I’m a lawyer.” I muttered.

“I guess someone will be very happy in the future, having a wife, serving him.” Siwon teased Donghae, who only blushed and looked away.

“Can I help her?” I asked, looking at Leeteuk, whose face was serious.

“No,” he said strictly.

“Please?” I asked and pouted.

“No,” he said again.

“Pretty please?” I made puppy eyes, which made him speechless for a second.

“Fine,” he sighed. A smile crossed my face. “But only for few minutes.” He added.

“Thank you oppa,” I said smiling. His eyes widened as I called him oppa, but then smirked.

“Go now,” he said smirking.

“Thank you,” I said again and bowed. “I’ll be back quickly.” I added as I was walking after waitress.

“Put this apron on,” she said as she gave me black small apron. I took it and put it on.

“Can I help too?” I suddenly heard Donghae’s voice. I turned around surprised and saw him as he stepped in with his cheeks lightly red.

“S-sure,” she stuttered and gave him black apron too.

“Thank you,” he smiled. I smiled as well and then suddenly, Donghae pulled me closer to him and gently kissed me on the lips, while waitress was looking away. As he moved away I blushed hard and put a hand on my lips.

“Let’s go to work then.” The waitress smiled as she turned back to us. We only nodded and followed her again. The restaurant wasn’t full, so we didn’t have a lot of work, which made us happy; but still there came a time, when we, Donghae and I, didn’t had an idea, what should we do.

“Can I go on twitter to check up something?” I asked when we had free time.

“Sure,” Minseo smiled, the waitress’ name. “But go on my laptop in the storage room.” She added.

“Thank you,” I smiled and went into storage room, where I found it. I opened it and went on website. I signed in and my eyes widened as I saw … 25 requests for following me. I ignored those requests, but it was rising up minute by minute.

“Just what is going on?” I muttered as I went on home page of twitter. I saw that Leeteuk posted a picture. I clicked on it and saw Donghae and me when we were walking towards doors od restaurant. In the description it was saying: Our new couple. What do you think? If you want to follow her, here's her name: @ThePrincess

I looked on comments and stared at them.

Who is that anorexic girl next to Donghae?

Donghae is dating!? When? How? With who?

When and where was this picture taken?

I don’t like her!

I kind of like her, she’s the type of girl anyone would like to date; carefree, though she’s a little too mich skinny.

She’s so skinny that she’ll break any second.!

“So Min,” I suddenly heard Donghae’s voice. I quickly went on history and cleared it.

“Y-yeah?” I stuttered as I closed the laptop and looked at him.

“Minseo said that our job is done. Let’s go back to guys.” He said and pointed behind.

“Y-yeah,” I nervously nodded and walked to him.

“Are you okay?” he asked as I stopped in front of him.

“Y-yeah,” I stuttered. “I-I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?” I smiled nervously and took the apron off, leaving it on the chair.

“Thank you for helping me, So Min unni and Donghae-shii.” Minseo smiled and bowed.

“No problem,” I smiled. “And thank you for lending me laptop …” I said.

“No problem,” she smiled as she lightly waved with hand. As we came back to our table we sat down. I looked at Sungmin who looked at me a little worried. I bit my lip.

“Leeteuk-shii,” I called him. Leeteuk looked at me.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“N-nothing,” I muttered, looking at table.

 

I'm sad, mad, angry and all negative stuff ... I'll start haunting you down. >< I will really do that, believe me. -serious-