So Min

Change

This is not good… I thought to myself as I was trying to answer her, but I couldn’t find words.

“A-a-ani…” I stuttered at the end and hugged her tightly. She looked so fragile, like she’ll break any second.

Wae does it hurt so much, seeing my little sister crying in front of me? I thought to myself.

“Let’s go back…” I quietly whispered.

“I’m … adopted … right?” she asked. I froze.

“Y-you’re n-not…” I stuttered again.

“Then wae are you stuttering!?” she raised her voice and pushed me away from her, looking straight into my eyes. “Look how different we are! I have black hair! Blue eyes! I don’t look like Korean at all!” she yelled and coughed.

“You have black hair from eomma. You have blue eyes, because grandma had blue eyes. You look like every Korean.” I said calmly. “And as I told manager, I’ll tell you this as well. No matter how many people will badmouth me, I’ll never let my family and friends be badmouthed.” I hugged her again.

~So Min’s POV~

Wae does it hurt? I asked myself as the pain in my chest didn’t stop, while Kyuhyun was hugging me. I coughed again. As I put my hands in front of my mouth and then looked at it, I saw blood.

B-blood? I became scared. I pushed Kyuhyun away and ran into toilet cabin again.

“So Min…” Kyuhyun called me with broken voice.

“Go away, I have to use toilet…” I said.

“Oh,” was all he said. “I’ll ... wait outside.” He coughed and walked out. As the doors closed I opened the cabin and walked over to wash basin. I opened the water and cleaned my hands. After I ended with cleaning my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror; I was pale.

~Leeteuk’s POV~

“Yah, where is Kyuhyun!?” I yelled and looked around.

“He ran after So Min,” Sungmin answered, suddenly lifeless.

“What happened?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

“If he’ll come back, then everything will be good, if he won’t … we lost him.” Was everything he said and shut himself.

“Bwoh?” I screamed. “What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Guys, I’m sorry it took so long, since manager was scolding me.” Donghae came running.

“Don’t worry; we’re waiting for Kyu to come back.” Ryeowook said.

“What happened?” he asked as he saw Sungmin’s face. Then he looked around, searching for So Min. “Where is Minnie?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” we all shrugged, only Sungmin knew something.

“Hyung,” Donghae called Sungmin and looked straight into his eyes. “Where is So Min?” he asked him. Sungmin looked back at him and tried to say something, when someone approached us.

“Sorry for taking so long.” Kyuhyun smiled widely, yet his eyes were … different. I looked behind Kyuhyun and saw So Min.

“Aish, what took you so long?” Shindong asked angry.

“Mianhae,” he bowed. I looked over to Sungmin seeing him … confused as he was looking at Kyuhyun. Then his eyes went on two girls who were bowing at our manager and then at producer, who was nodding and then walking towards us, with girls leaving the building.

What happened? I thought.

“Shall we start?” Yesung asked.

“Ne,” we all agreed. Donghae looked worriedly towards So Min as he realized what I did; her white skin.

“Let’s go then,” producer smiled. We all nodded and got on our positions.

~So Min’s POV~

I was standing in front of bench, looking at guys how they were dancing as well as singing. They were all wearing modern clothes.

Suddenly a huge pain struck into my chest. I flinch a little, but I didn’t hold it, since that would only worry Donghae more. The thoughts of being adopted were still running in my head. I wanted to forget them, yet I couldn’t, no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t. I started coughing again, but this time I had a tissue with me. I coughed into it and quickly put it away, so no one will saw the blood, yet someone … someone was observing me from the corner.

~3d’s POV~

I looked at guys who were dancing and in a minute, my gaze stopped on So Min who was coughing. I tried to walk to her, but I stopped in the middle, when I saw blood on her tissue. I looked at her and realized she has white skin.

That is not good… I thought and then looked over to Donghae who was looking at her as well, when the camera wasn’t on him.

~Donghae’s POV~

So Min, why are you forcing yourself to be here? You could tell me that you want to rest... Damn, I shouldn’t have let you come with me. I cursed in my head as I was looking at her.

~After the shooting; No One’s POV~

“Aaah~ I’m so tired~” Yesung whined.

“Shall we go get something to eat?” Ryeowook asked and looked at guys.

“Sure,” Leeteuk and Kangin nodded at the same time. Donghae didn’t say a thing, but he quietly walked over to sleepy So Min, just like that time. He removed hair from her eyes and smiled painfully.

“Do you need a ride?” manager asked as he approached him.

“Ne,” Donghae nodded and lifted So Min.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked and walked over to them.

“To hospital,” Donghae answered as he couldn’t let Kyuhyun see all beaten just by seeing how much she’s suffering.

“I’m coming with you.” He said.

“Okay,” Donghae nodded.

“Let’s go then,” manager smiled.

“Donghae~” Leeteuk called him. Donghae stopped and looked at Leeteuk. “Where are you going?” he asked and looked from one to another.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll be back soon.” He forced a smile and walked off. Leeteuk looked after them worriedly, until Sungmin called him.

“Teuki,” he called him. Leeteuk shook his head and turned around smiling.

“Coming!” he said and ran to them.

“Where are Donghae, Kyuhyun and So Min?” Siwon asked.

“They have something to do…” Leeteuk smiled.

~In hospital~

“Sammy,” Donghae called her as he laid So Min on the bed in her office.

“What happened?” she asked worriedly and started looking if everything is okay.

“I think that So Min isn’t feeling well…” he started. “Since morning she’s been pale and I think it’s only getting worse.” He said and explained that in the morning she’s been feeling dizzy. Kyuhyun was holding So Min’s hand as he was listening to their talk.

Why doesn’t she wake up? He thought to himself, because whenever it was noisy, she was immediately awake, but now … she wasn’t.

“Why doesn’t she wake up?” Kyuhyun asked and looked at Donghae and Sammy.

“What do you mean?” Sammy was confused.

“She doesn’t sleep so deeply…” Kyuhyun answered. Sammy looked over to Donghae, who bit his lower lip.

“I’ll do some check up’s and tell you, okay?” Sammy suggested. They both nodded and went out of her office and sat on the chair.

~Sammy’s POV~

As I was doing some checkups on So Min, I found a tissue in her hands, covered with blood. I took it and couldn’t believe my eyes.

“So Min,” I whispered her name and tightened my fist holding a tissue.

After the results came out I couldn’t believe it. It got worse.

“Donghae, Kyuhyun…” I called them. They stood up and walked into my office.

“Dae?” they both asked and looked at me.

“I don’t know if I should tell you, but ... So Min will be staying in hospital from now on.” I said.

“Bwoh?” they were shocked.

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun was confused.

“It got worse?” Donghae asked. I silently nodded.

“She’s in her room, 305, so if you want to visit her, you can go.” I said. They stand up, bowed and walked out of office, mostly running.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

“Manager where are they?” I asked as soon as he stepped inside the dorm. He looked at me confused until he remembered.

“Oh, them … uhm … I …” he was murmuring something to himself, until he waved with hand and walked out of the dorm.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked myself. "He just came in and left..." I shrugged and walked into kitchen, where others were eating.

Suddenly my phone rang. I took it from my pocket and picked up.

“Yeoboseyo,”

“Eunhyuk,” I heard Donghae’s voice on the other side.

“Hae, where are you guys?” I asked.

“Oh, uhm …” he murmured. “We … I … Kyuhyun will come home in few minutes … I think … uhm … yeah … actually … we won’t come home tonight …” he said.

“What? What are you talking about?” I asked confused by his reply.

“Something came in and we are stuck in the traffic … so yeah …” he said.

“Where are you guys? We’ll come and get you.” I said and stood up.

“Ani,” he quickly said. I was even more confused. “Don’t come … just … I just want to say we won’t come home today, so you won’t worry where we are.” He laughed nervously. “Well, I have to go now…” he added and hanged up.

“What happened?” Kangin asked.

“They won’t come home tonight…” I muttered, still confused.

“Eh?” Ryeowook was shocked. “But I made so much…” he whined.

“Don’t worry, we’ll eat it.” Shindong laughed. “After all I’m starving…” he added.

“Did something happen to them?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“Donghae said that they are stuck in the traffic…” I said and shrugged. “I think they’ll be home by morning.” I added smiling.

~Next day; in hospital; So Min’s POV~

“Ugh,” I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I’m in hospital room, with Donghae and Kyuhyun sleeping on the sofa, in front of bed.

 

 

A/N: Just imagine Donghae in normal clothes.. xD They look so  cute, don't you think? :P

“You’re awake?” a female voice asked, from the doors. I looked towards them and saw two girls standing. I recognized one; it was Sammy in her doctor outfit. Yet the second one, with black, long hair, I couldn’t recognize, but as we were looking into each other’s eyes, I realized who she was.

“Mo Nii?” I asked. A smile crossed her face as she hugged me tightly.

“Geez, you’re making me worry…” she sighed and looked at me, with her smile disappearing.

“W-what happened? Why am I in hospital?” I asked as I looked at Sammy.

“Donghae and Kyuhyun brought you here, since they were worried.” She answered. I looked over to them as they were still sleeping.

Does Kyuhyun know? I thought as I looked at his sleeping face.

“He doesn’t know, yet.” Mo Nii said quietly like she was reading my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled weakly.

“You will have to stay in hospital for few weeks.” Sammy said.

“Mwoh?” I squealed, which woke Donghae and Kyuhyun. I looked at them as they opened their eyes and looked around, panicking for a second.

“Kyu~” Mo Nii sang and ran to him, hugging around his neck.

“Mo Nii,” he was surprised to see her. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I came on a visit to So Min.” she smiled and kissed his cheeks. I smiled at them. Donghae stood up and walked over to me, kissing my forehead.

“Morning sweetie,” he whispered.

“Morning,” I smiled.

“I’ll talk with you later.” Sammy smiled and walked out of the room, leaving us alone.

“Minnie, I think it’s time to tell Kyuhyun…” Donghae whispered in my ear. I looked at him and then at Kyuhyun who was talking with Mo Nii.

“I don’t … know …” I muttered and looked down.

“If you tell him sooner at least he will know what to do, when I won’t be around…” he insisted. I looked in his eyes, since he was telling the truth, yet I didn’t want to say anything, since I knew my health has gotten worse.

I took a deep breath and looked at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun,” I called him. He looked from Mo Nii to me.

“Dae?” he asked smiling.

“I …” I didn’t know how to say it. Donghae held my hand and whispered into my ear: “You can do it…”

“I’ll probably die after I’ll give birth…” I finally said it and looked down.

Silence.

I looked up and saw Kyuhyun’s shock expression on his face.

“W-what are you talking about?” he laughed awkwardly and stood up. “You … you’ll survive and live for years, raising your baby with the whole family around…” he said as tears formed in his eyes.

“Kyuhyun,” my voice broke. “Mianhae,” I smiled sadly and starting coughing again.

“So Min!” Mo Nii gasped as she saw blood on my hand.

“Go, call Sammy!” Donghae yelled and held my hand. “Since when?” he asked shocked.

“I’m fine Hae, it’s just blood.” I said weakly.

“You’re not fine at all!” Kyuhyun hissed. “You’re …” he couldn’t continue, since his voice broke down.

“So Min,” Sammy rushed into room and started checking me. “This is what I wanted to talk about with…” she said and sat on the edge of bed, after she checked me up.

“W-what do you mean?” Donghae asked confused.

“So Min,” she started and looked into my eyes. “You have Hemoptysis…”

“Eh?” I was shocked. “W-what do you mean hemoptysis?”

“Coughing blood …” she said.

“Can she get treated?” Donghae asked. Sammy looked at him and explained how the treatment would go. In the end they all agreed on treatment in my place, since I was too tired to say, think or do anything. I just wanted to sleep.

~One week later; Mo Nii’s POV~

“Hey,” Kyuhyun smiled as he hugged me from behind.

“Yah, we’re in hospital…” I scolded him smiling.

“How is Minnie?” he asked.

“She’s mostly sleeping these days…” I muttered.

“Do you know where Hae is?” he asked again and looked around.

“He was here, few minutes ago.” I answered. “And then he said he had some work to do and left… Waeyo?” I turned around and looked at him.

“He isn’t sleeping in the dorm…” he muttered. I could see he was worried about him.

“Does anyone know about So Min being in hospital?” I asked.

“Ani,” he shook with head. “I think that she doesn’t want anyone to know about it…” he added.

“Ne,” I nodded and looked back at So Min. “Her stomach has grown a little…” I smiled lightly. He looked at it as well and smiled. “You should go back to work now, so others won’t be worried where you ran off to…” I said and looked at him.

“Don’t worry about it… we have a break now.” He smiled and sat on sofa.

~Few days later~

“Aaah!” Yesung tripped on the stage, when they were practicing.

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk rushed to him.

“My ankle hurts…” Yesung muttered and stood up with help of Leeteuk and Ryeowook.

“You should go to hospital…” Ryeowook said, looking at his ankle and then looking around. "Where the heck are Donghae and Kyuhyun?" he sighed.

“I don’t want to be behind.” Yesung said and tried to stay there, but Leeteuk said that he should go to hospital on check up. “Okay,” he gave in. He and Kangin drove over to hospital and helped him to step to the closest doctor.

“Well…” the male doctor started as he was looking at X-rays. “Nothing is wrong with your ankle, you just twisted it.” He said and looked at him and Kangin.

“Thank god,” Yesung sighed from relief.

“We will bandage your ankle and you could go home later.” He said and told one of the nurses to bandage his ankle.

“Kamsahamnida,” they both bowed and walked into another room.

“Sit here,” the nurse said and smiled as she walked over to the closet, taking a bandage out. Yesung sat on the bed, that nurse said, while Kangin stood next to him.

“Don’t burden your ankle a lot, because it will only get worse.” She said to him.

“But I have to dance…” Yesung said.

“Well, then there won’t be any dancing for you, Kim Jong Woon.” She smiled.

“Aish, jinja…” Kangin cursed.

“If you’ll dance less, your ankle will heal in few weeks.” She said and helped him to stand.

“Gomawo,” he smiled at her.

“No problem,” she smiled back. You could saw that she was their fan, though she was calm and acted like she’s acting every day on her job. “Hope you’ll get well soon.” She added as they walked out.

“Ne,” Yesung smiled again and waved at her. “Let’s go,” he said to Kangin, who was frozen. “What’s wrong?” he asked and followed his gaze to where Donghae was walking.

“What is he doing here?” Kangin muttered and started following him with Yesung behind.

As soon as they reached the room, where Donghae walked in, they hide behind the corner waiting for him to go out. And true, after few minutes, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Donghae walked out of the room.

“What are Kyuhyun and Mo Nii doing here?” Yesung asked now; after they disappeared from their gaze, Kangin and Yesung decided to look inside the room where they were few seconds ago.

“Who’s that girl?” Yesung asked confused as they stepped inside, seeing a black haired girl curled into a ball, facing towards window. Kangin stepped forwards and he recognized her.

“So Min,” he whispered.

"What are you doing here?" A voice came from behind them.

A/N: So what are you thinking about it?

If there's anything wrong, please do comment, so I can change it. :)