Under the sky with Yesung

Change

Few days passed by immediately and it was already weekend.

“Minnie…” Donghae’s voice quietly echoed in my ear. Slowly opening my eyes I saw him already looking at me. A small smile appeared as I slowly caressed his cheek. But with my strength that I had, it was done half.

“You tired?” he asked and took my hand, kissing it. I lightly nodded, still smiling. “Then you should rest more,” he chuckled and kissed my nose. I chuckled as well.

“What…time is…it?” I asked, half sleepy.

“1pm…?” he said slowly. My eyes suddenly widened, making me to sit up, but suddenly feeling dizzy, holding my head. “Take it easy…” he said and held me lightly for shoulders.

“Arraso,” I painfully smiled and slowly looked at Donghae. “What’s wrong?” I asked as he was looking at me worriedly.

“Nothing,” he quickly said. “It’s just that I’m wondering if it’s true on what Teuki hyung said.” he muttered and looked away.

“What did he say?” I asked confused.

“Well, you know…” he muttered, pointing at my stomach. “He thinks that you’re having twins.” He finally said it. My eyes popped out.

“B-bwoh?” I chuckled, making him looking at me confused. “He thinks I’m having twins?” I asked. Donghae quietly nodded. “If I have them, what would you do?” I asked, smiling.

“Well…” he murmured something to himself and then fully looked at me. “I would be happy, though it would be hard.” He said. I chuckled and leaned my forehead on his.

Should I tell him the truth? I suddenly thought to myself as I saw him smiling, caressing my stomach. It’s true it’s looking too big for one baby, but… Should I?

“Do you have any work today?” I asked, since I remembered that it’s already 1pm.

“We have one, after lunch.” He said and looked away.

“But?” I started and held his chin to look into my eyes. He bit his lower lip. “You’re a bad liar, so spit out.” I chuckled.

“We won’t be home for a week, only Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung will be.” He said.

“And that was hard to tell me?” I chuckled and caressed his cheek.

“I didn’t know…” he murmured.

“It’s okay, Hae.” I smiled. “Kyuhyun will be here.” I said and slowly stood up with his help. “And Yesung, who partly knows my condition. And here’s Ryeowook who will keep me fed, so I won’t starve.” I chuckled and slowly walked with him out of the room.

“Sleeping Beauty~” Leeteuk chuckled, hugging me.

“Yah,” I pouted and gently smacked his back. “It’s not funny…” I muttered and looked at Kyuhyun who was still sulking from his loss towards Donghae. Then my eyes went on Donghae, suddenly remembering. “Hae,” I called him.

“Dae?” he asked, looking back at me.

“I’ll go visit my parents for few days.” I smiled.

“Arraso,” he smiled back and then walked in the kitchen.

“Kyu,” I called him.

“It’s Kyu oppa for you.” He pouted and pinched my nose.

“Mianhae,” I smiled and pinched his nose back. “Will you accompany me home?” I asked.

“Of course.” He said without hesitation. “K. R. Y. will come with you.” He smiled.

“I don’t really want to trouble you…” I said as I looked from Kyuhyun to Yesung.

“It’s okay,” Yesung and Kyuhyun said at the same time. They looked at each other and back at me, both nodding. I chuckled and nodded as well.

“Arraso,” I said and walked into kitchen, where lunch was already served on the table, with the help of Donghae and Kangin.

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner to help you?” I pouted.

“You know what Sammy told you; no working.” Ryeowook said, with Donghae and Kangin nodding. I glared at them for a second, but sighed later, sitting by the table, while others came in the kitchen as well.

“We’ll be leaving in the evening, so get prepared in the mean time.” Leeteuk said.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Super Junior T has some performances in Japan, while others are coming for vacation, while K. R. Y. has performance here.” Eunhyuk answered. I looked over at Donghae, who was nervously eating lunch.

“And as for Donghae,” Shindong started. “He's coming, because he bet with me.” he said. I confusedly looked at Shindong. “We bet that if I can finish dinner, with dessert, in fifteen minutes, he’ll come with us.” He laughed. “And I won, so we’ll be stealing your husband for few days.” He said.

“Arraso,” I chuckled. “He needs some free time either way.” I said, as baby suddenly kicked inside my stomach. “Even the baby is agreeing,” I smiled. Everyone chuckled at my statement and ate in silence.

***

“I’ll just pack few of my stuff.” I smiled as Donghae and I both walked back in the room.

“Arraso,” he smiled and started packing his stuff. There was a moment of silence between us; only packing stuff was heard and the conversation of the boys.

“Mianhae,” Donghae suddenly said.

“Eh?” I was confused and looked at him.

“Mianhae,” he repeated and stopped packing.

“What are you saying?” I asked and stepped closer to him. “You need rest too, so it’s okay…” I chuckled and put my hands on his. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be perfectly fine.” I smiled. He was looking into my eyes, letting a quiet sigh out, nodding slowly.

***

“You ready?” Kyuhyun asked as I walked out of the room.

“Ne,” I smiled. “What about Bada and X Hunter?” I asked and looked at Yesung and Eunhyuk.

“Don’t worry about them; ahjumma will take care of them.” Eunhyuk smiled. Yesung only nodded in agreement.

“Arraso,” I smiled and walked towards doors, when Kyuhyun took my luggage, saying: “You shouldn’t carry something heavy.” smiling.

“It’s not heavy Kyuhyun, I’m just pulling it.” I pouted.

“Exactly,” he nodded. I scoffed and pouted again, but walked after him to the hallway. I slowly put my shoes on and turned around to Donghae, who followed us.

“Take care and call me.” he smiled and kissed me.

“You too,” I smiled, kissing him back.

“We should go now,” Ryeowook muttered. “You have food in the refrigerator before you’ll go, if you’ll be hungry.” He said.

“Don’t worry,” Donghae smiled at him. “We’ll find something to eat before we’ll go.” He said and kissed me again.

“You’re kissing her too much!” Kyuhyun suddenly groaned from the hallway. Donghae and I laughed as I carefully pulled away and walked after Ryeowook out.

“Let’s go then,” Yesung smiled, already in the elevator.

“See you,” I waved at guys who were on the hallway. They all smiled, waving back. I stepped in the elevator, everyone was quiet.

“So,” I started and leaned in front and back, looking at guys. “Are you going to be quiet the whole way?” I asked.

“Aniyo,” they chuckled at the same time.

Oh yeah, they’re so going to be quiet the whole way. I thought sighing.

“When’s the date again?” Yesung asked.

“December,” I smiled.

“Are you sure you’re having just one baby?” Ryeowook asked this time.

“Yup,” I nodded, still smiling, though I was lying.

“Your stomach is too big for one baby.” Kyuhyun spoke.

“Well, you know how big babies can be.” I chuckled, caressing stomach.

“That’s true too,” he muttered, nodding to himself. After our little talk, silence grew between us again. I bit my lower lip, looking around the elevator, until we came to the first floor. We walked towards black jeep and I sat next to the driver’s seat. Yesung sat on the driver’s seat, starting the engine.

“Everyone ready?” asked Yesung after I seat belted myself.

“Ne,” everyone sang.

“Let’s go!” he smiled widely and drove off.

“Drive carefully!” Kyuhyun hissed behind.

“Ne, ne…” Yesung nodded, without caring if he sped up or not. I chuckled as I, somehow, enjoyed in this, while Ryeowook was tightly holding onto doors and Kyuhyun cursing that he’ll never let me go with any of them.

***

It was already evening, when we reached the house.

“So Min!” I heard Ara’s voice from in front as I tried to step out of the jeep. I looked up and saw her smiling, like it was the first time seeing me in her life. I smiled back and slowly stepped in front. She ran to me and hugged me tightly, as I only patted her back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, knowing that something is wrong. She pulled away from me and looked straight into my eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she asked.

“Tell you what?” I asked confused. She pointed at Kyuhyun who only looked away as I looked at him.

“I’m going to say hi to mom and dad.” He muttered and quickly walked inside the house.

“He didn’t…” I muttered under my breath.

“He did,” Ara said. I looked back at her and smiled lightly: “Let’s go inside first.” She nodded and took my other luggage. Since Yesung and Ryeowook were walking after Kyuhyun, they nervously stepped inside, though they knew our parents.

“Go inside, what are you waiting for.” I chuckled and gently pushed them inside.

“E-eh?” they both stuttered and managed their way inside, since they almost tripped over doors. I chuckled and walked after them inside. In the mean time, Kyuhyun came back downstairs.

“Your room is the same as always.” He said as he took second luggage from Ara and walked back upstairs.

“It’s still the same?” I was surprised and looked at Ara. She lightly nodded, looking away.

“So Min,” I heard mom’s voice. I looked towards living room, seeing her standing there, smiling widely. I smiled instantly and hugged her tightly. “I’ve missed you,” she whispered in my ear.

“I’ve missed you too,” I whispered back. “I hope you won’t be mad if I stay with you for a week.” I said and looked from mom to dad who was standing behind.

“This is your home as well.” Dad smiled and hugged me as well. I couldn’t help but tear up when he hugged me.

“Come to dining room,” mom smiled and waved to Ryeowook and Yesung. “It’s been a long time that we last met.” She chuckled. I looked at dad who smiled as Kyuhyun came back down.

“Kyuhyun,” I started, but he quickly disappeared in the dining room. I stared after him and then looked at Ara who sighed. “Arraso, let’s go up.” I sighed and slowly walked upstairs with Ara following me.

“Won’t you drink anything?” mom asked surprised, seeing me walking upstairs.

“We’ll come back right away.” I smiled.

“Arraso,” she smiled and walked back into dining room. We slowly walked upstairs, into my room, where I sat down on my old bed, while Ara sat on the chair, right in front of me.

“Spit everything out.” She said, looking straightly into my eyes.

“How much do you know?” I asked after I let a quiet sigh out.

“It doesn’t matter how much I know, just tell me: Is it true you’ll die while you’ll be giving birth?” she asked. There was a silence for a minute. I looked down and then back up at her.

“There’s a chance.” I quietly said. Her eyes suddenly became all teary. “It’s already too late to change ways, but I’m happy.” I smiled. “I’m happy just the way it is.” I whispered and hugged Ara. She hugged me back, tightening her hug as well as sobbing. I smiled and patted her back.

“There, there…” I whispered, patting her back. She was hugging me for a minute or two, until I slowly pulled her away, wiping her tears away. “You’re already a grown up girl, you shouldn’t have cried.” I smiled.

“B-but…” she stuttered.

“I know,” I smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’m feeling perfectly fine.” I said and hugged her again. She hugged me again.

***

“You two needed two hours to come back down?” mom asked as Ara and I came walked into dining room.

“Mianhae, we ended up talking.” I chuckled and sat on the chair, next to dad, in front of Kyuhyun, just like in younger days.

“This brings memories back.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“It sure does,” dad chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. “How come only you three came along?” he asked and looked at Ryeowook and Yesung.

“Others have a performance in Japan, while we three have a performance here, in Korea.” Ryeowook answered.

“And I thought of visiting you,” I chuckled. “I’m dying from boredom in dorm; even Bada and X Hunter are getting bored, though they’re teasing each other all the time.” I suddenly remembered and looked at Yesung. “You should have seen how X Hunter is following Bada around, just by looking at him.” I chuckled.

“J-jinja?” he was surprised. I nodded.

“Whenever I’m holding X Hunter in hands and I call for Bada, he slowly appears from the corner, which makes X Hunter trying to get down and follow him.” I said, making everyone laugh. “So most of the time, I have to keep X Hunter away from Bada.” I added, shaking my head.

“That’s X Hunter for you.” Yesung laughed. We were telling each other our memories we spent together. In the middle of our talking, I quietly excused myself and walked outside the house, with shoes on. As I was standing in the cold night I heard doors opening and then a blanket on my shoulder.

“You shouldn't catch a cold.” Yesung spoke quietly. I chuckled and tightened grip on the blanket.

“Gomawo,” I whispered, for only him to hear it. There was a silence between us. It wasn’t awkward, since we were both looking into the sky, clearly seeing stars.

“Gomawo,” I suddenly said and hugged Yesung. He was caught off guard so he didn’t know what to say, instead of stuttering: “B-b-bwohya?”

“Thank you for keeping it a secret.” I said quietly. He took a deep breath and hugged me back, tightening his grip.

“You’re like a little sister to me.” he slowly started. “And after I learned the truth about you…I was hurt. Not as much as Kyuhyun and Donghae, but I was hurt. I never thought that someone close to me will die in few years, now in two months; not when I grew to like you as my little sister who I’ll never have.” He kissed my forehead as a tear streamed down my cheek.

“Stop saying things like these.” I said with quiet voice and gently hit his chest. “You’re making it harder for me…” I whispered and looked at him. He smiled and wiped my second tear away and kissed my forehead.

“I’m sorry,” he chuckled, suddenly pinching my cheeks.

“Yah!” I pouted and smacked his hands away, but he didn’t stop. I pouted like a little kid. He laughed and let go my cheeks.

“Let’s go inside.” He said and held my hand. I nodded smiling and walked after him inside. Before I closed the doors, I looked back towards sky when a shooting star crossed the sky.

Let them be happy. I thought and closed the doors, locking them and went into kitchen, where we continued our talk, since Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung will be staying at our house.

A good friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third.

HyukJae is getting even more y than he was before.. x//3