Shopping, part 2

Change

“Shush,” Henry muttered as few girls looked at us when they reached the bench where I was sitting. “Don’t call our names…” he said and looked around. Then his look ended on me. “Hey Minnie,” he smiled at me and waved.

“Hey Mochi,” I waved him back tired.

“Hey,” Zhou Mi waved too.

“Hey Koala,” I said and waved to him too.

“Aish,” he sighed as he sat beside me. “I told you not to call me Koala.” He pouted.

Admit it,” I said, glancing at him. “You like it, no matter who says it.” I smiled as I saw him smiling.

Shall we go back to dorm then?” Mo Nii asked.

I’d love to.” I quickly said with wide smile on, but then Henry said: “Already? And I thought I will shop with you.” He pouted. Mo Nii looked at me as she grinned.

Oh, hell no!” I said and stood up. “I have enough of changing clothes today, so no way, na-ah…” I was shaking my head and suddenly they all went aegyo on me. I hate it when someone makes aegyo, because I always say yes. “No,” I said with closed eyes.

Pwease…” Mo Nii begged. I looked at her. She still had aegyo, like that one from Despicable Me, while Henry gave me puppy eyes, from Puss in Boots.

 and with 

Aish,” I sighed and closed my eyes. “Fine, but …” before I could end it, Henry and Mo Nii jumped high into the air, while Zhou Mi only smiled.

Let’s go then.” Mo Nii smiled as she grabbed my hand. “Chubby and Koala,” she turned to them and grinned. “You two will carry her bags.” She said and pointed at bags.

“That’s why you called us?” Henry asked as he saw 10 bags of clothes and shoes.

Mianhe,” Mo Nii smiled and we started walking.

I looked at them and said: “That’s why I wanted to go home in the first place.” and smiled. They only glanced at each other, shrugged and grabbed the bags, following us.

After Henry and Zhou Mi came, Mo Nii and I were shopping for the whole day. She bought a lot. I was starting to think if she roped the bank, because I had no idea where she gets the whole wallet of money; or her credit card. I really have no idea. Zhou Mi and Henry were deadly tired, walking after us, but still they had a lot of fun. And later that day, we went on some ice cream that was selling outside the shopping center.

“Vanilla and Chocolate, please.” I smiled. The woman gave me and Mo Nii paid again. I turned to her and she only smiled as we were walking back to my car.

“Here are your bags, princess. Henry teased as he put all bags on the backseat.

“Thanks,” I smiled as I closed the doors and looked at him. “I’m really sorry that you two had to stick up with us and carry these bags.” I said and then looked at Mo Nii who was only grinning.

Naah, it’s okay.” Zhou Mi smiled and then turned to Mo Nii. “And about our flight next week,” he started. Mo Nii looked at him. “Everything is prepared, so … jut come to airport.” He smiled.

“Exactly what is going on, chubby?” I asked Henry who was standing next to me, while Mo Nii and Zhou Mi were talking.

“Se-cret,” he winked at me.

“Tell me,” I said and started pinching his cheeks.

“Mimi~” Henry called Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi only smiled at us and then turned back to Mo Nii, still talking.

“Aish,” I muttered and released him. “I know this won’t be anything good, no matter what you’re all thinking.” I said to Henry.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be crying from happiness.” Henry smiled. “Well, we have to go now,” he said and called Zhou Mi. “Well, see you next week or before.” He said as he looked back at me smiled and hugged me.

“See you, I guess,” I said and hugged him back. As they were walking away and we, Mo Nii and I, sat into car, I started thinking.

I really wonder what they’re up to. I thought. I know Henry and Zhou Mi for 3 years. They’re in that group Super Junior M or something like that; but isn’t Super Junior some kind of school? I asked myself.

It seems that in time, I forgot about the group Super Junior. I only had memories of family and that brunette guy, which name, I forgot. I’m really bad, with remembering the names or people.

Aish, I thought ahead. I met them, while Mo Nii was composing on the concert and I thought to myself that they were familiar to me, but I couldn’t remember.

“Well,” Mo Nii started as we came back to our dorm. I looked at her. “Now that you have clothes that suit you…” she smirked. “You only need for hairdresser and you’ll be done.” She said.

“I’m tired for today Mo Nii,” I started and looked on the phone. “And it’s already 8pm.” I added and looked back at her.

“Who said we will go anywhere?” she asked smirking. I looked confused at her. “The hairdresser is already on the way here.” She said. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “She’s here,” she smiled as she was hopping towards doors. I only stood there like an idiot.

“So Min,” Mo Nii called me. I looked at her. “This is Hannah, my personal hairdresser,” she said and pointed at blonde girl with blue eyes.

“Hannah, this is So Min, the girl I was talking about.” She said and smiled as she pointed at me.

“Nice to meet you,” she said and smiled.

“N-nice to meet you too…” I muttered and nodded with head.

“So, let’s start.” Mo Nii clapped with hands as she seated me on the chair in bathroom.

“I know exactly which hairstyle would suit you.” Hannah smiled.

“I’m leaving it to you,” I smiled back.

~1 hour later~

“Here I’m done,” she smiled and turned me to the mirror. I couldn’t help, but my eyes widened and my mouth was opened widely. I had wavy hair and … nicely done, though they were shorter a bit.

“T-thank you,” I said and looked at her.

“No need to thank me.” she smiled and waved with hand. “Well, I’m going now.” She said and started packing her stuff.

“H-How can I repay to you?” I asked looking at her.

“It’s for free,” she smiled and looked at me. “Say hi to Mo Nii … she’s probably sleeping now.” She said and went out of apartment. I stood there for a few minutes until my phone woke me up. I looked up and saw unknown number. I picked it.

“Hello?” I asked.

No answer.

“Hello?” I asked again.

No answer again.

“Is anybody there?” I asked, now a little annoyed.

Still no answer…

“Aish,” I cursed and hanged up.

~Kyuhyun~

“Hello?” she asked in English.

Her voice changed. I thought to myself.

“Hello?” she asked again.

I tried to say something, but I couldn’t let a single word out.

“Is anybody there?” she asked annoyed.

She’s the same. I thought and smiled.

“Aish,” she cursed and hanged up. I was sitting on the couch, while thinking of the next week.

 

I changed a little bit ... the text that is in this color "example" is meant for their talking in korean. ^^