Siwon

Change

 

“Yo gal!” Henry’s voice suddenly woke me from my sleep. I opened my eyes, seeing him smiling widely.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and slowly sit up, smiling lightly.

“You forgot!?” he squealed surprised. I looked at him confused and then behind him seeing Ha Neul coming. Henry followed my gaze and saw Ha Neul. “Sorry,” he smiled and moved away.

“It’s okay,” smiled Ha Neul weakly. “Minnie, I’ll come later on visit.” She said with exhausting voice.

“You don’t have to, if you don’t feel well.” I smiled weakly as well. Ha Neul only nodded and left. My smile faded, since my cheeks started hurting and I only wanted to sleep all day and night. Henry walked closer to me and sit on the edge of the bed, handing me something.

“What’s this?” I asked and looked at the wrapped box.

“Open it,” he smiled gently. I did as he told me and opened the box, seeing two books. “When I was walking down the street, I run into bookstore and walked inside, since Donghae told me that he met you there for the first time.” He started talking. I took the book in my hands, as he continued talking.

“There was a seller man, in his late 70’s, working. When I saw him, I walked to him and asked if he has a book for you. Surprisingly he knew about who I was talking about, so he walked me to the bookshelf where he gave me this two book; Quotation from chairman Mao Tse-Tung, by Mao Tse-Tung himself, and And there were none, by Agatha Christie. I hope you like them.” He smiled.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I looked at both books and then at Henry.

“I love them. Thank you Henry,” I smiled. “But why did you buy me these two books?” I asked confused.

“You will have birthday in few days.” He answered, chuckling.

“Oh,” I chuckled as well. “You’re right,” I nodded murmuring. “Thank you,” I smiled again and looked at him.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and ruffled my hair, making me groan and him laughing. After few minutes he looked thru window. “So, how are you feeling?” he asked.

“Tired,” I chuckled. He looked back at me and smiled sadly. “How are guys doing?” I asked this time.

“As Sungmin already told you...” he answered quietly. “They really miss you too, especially Ryeowook who doesn’t know to where he should give food that guys don’t eat.” He laughed, remembering it. I smiled as well.

“I guess I should come for a day, right?” I asked. Henry’s eyes suddenly widened and looked at me surprised. “What? You thought I can’t leave hospital for a day? Of course I can.” I stuck my tongue out and right then, Sammy walked in.

“Oh, you have a guest.” She smiled.

“Annyeong,” Henry waved smiling. Sammy smiled back and looked at me.

“I just heard you want to go home for one day, right?” she asked.

“You know me well,” I chuckled nodding. “I want to go, but only if I’m allowed to.” I smiled.

“You are allowed to go today and on your birthday.” She smiled and continued: “But only if you promise that you’ll eat medicine on the same hour as here in hospital.”

“I’ll take care of that.” Henry smiled widely. I looked at him surprised as Sammy only nodded in agreement.

“Wait a second,” I spoke and looked at both of them. They looked back at me. “You two know something, don’t you?” I asked and crossed my arms.

“What should we know?” asked Henry confused.

“I know you’re lying, you little punk.” I murmured under my breath as I let a sigh out.

“I heard you,” laughed Henry and pinched my cheeks. I chuckled and looked at Sammy who only shook her head, smiling.

“Can I go home today?” I asked her.

“You can go,” she smiled. A wide smile crossed my face, when suddenly she got a call. Her eyes widened and she quickly run out of my room.

“What happened?” asked Henry surprised.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged as I was looking towards doors, but suddenly I remembered Ha Neul before. “Ha Neul!” I gasped and quickly stood up from bed, but because of my dizziness I almost fell to the ground, if Henry wouldn’t be there.

“Watch out,” he said worriedly and sit me back down.

“I have to go Henry.” I said and looked at him, trying to stand up again, but his hands held me down. “I have to go. Ha Neul ... Something is wrong with Ha Neul, otherwise Sammy wouldn’t run out like that.” Henry looked at me as he bit his lip and looked around the room, seeing a wheelchair.

“Arraso,” he nodded. “Come,” he said and helped me to stand up and seated me on the wheelchair. “Where is her room?” he asked.

“Down the hallway,” I answered as I pointed on the right side. Then there I saw a man, in his middle 20’s, standing outside the room all nervous and worried. That was Ha Neul’s husband Ji Sok. When Henry and I reached him, he looked at us, and sadly smiled.

“What happened? Is she okay?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It all happened in an instant. She ... she just collapsed and I couldn’t find her heartbeat. It felt like she died...right in front of...me...” he said quietly with teary eyes. I bit my lower lip and looked on the closed door in front of me.

“Don’t worry...she’ll come back.” I smiled worriedly as I held Ji Sok’s hands. He smiled sadly again and looked from me at doors. Few minutes passed and Sammy walked out. I glanced behind Sammy, seeing Ha Neul looking at the ceiling, crying.

“I need to talk with you,” said Sammy to Ji Sok. He nodded and they walked into Sammy’s office. I looked at Henry who looked at me.

“Drive me inside,” I said quietly. He nodded and drove me inside. “Ha Neul,” I called her. She didn’t move her eyes from the ceiling. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“How...can I...be okay?” she asked and looked at me. “I was dead for five minutes.” She cried. I bit my lower lip and held her hand tightly.

“Don’t talk like that...” I whispered. “You’ll live longer than me,” I tried to cheer her up.

“But still,” she murmured. “What if something like this happens again?” she asked.

“Ha Neul,” I called her strictly. “Nothing will happen, I promise.” I said and smiled sadly. “On top of that, would you like to come with me to my home?” I asked. Her eyes widened and right then Sammy and Ji Sok walked inside.

“Sammy,” I smiled as I called her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“I need to ask you something.” I said in English, so Ji Sok and Ha Neul won’t hear what I’m talking with her. And as for Henry, he’d know either way, so there’s no need to hide it from him.

“Yeah?” she murmured in English as well, being suspicious.

“I know that what happened to Ha Neul, you won’t let her off your eyes, but I beg you, only this time, can she come with me to Super Junior’s dorm, since she’s big fan of them?” I asked. Sammy’s eyes widened, while Henry only laughed, shaking his head that I really said that.

“Ha Neul,” Sammy started, but still looking at me.

“Y-yes?” she stuttered, sobbing.

“Do you want to go home for a day?” she asked and finally looked at her. Ha Neul’s and Ji Sok’s eyes widened and both of them looked at her.

“C-can I?” she stuttered.

“So Min said that you’re a fan of Super Junior and begged that she wants for you to meet all of them.” Smiled Sammy and walked to her bed. “So, do you want to go with So Min?” she asked. Without thinking, Ha Neul nodded.

“But only for today, got it?” she looked at both of us.

“Arraso,” Ha Neul and I said at the same time, smiling widely. Sammy chuckled and looked at Ji Sok.

“Ji Sok, you better take care of her while she’ll be out, arraso?” she asked. Ji Sok nodded and then looked at me, suddenly bowing deeply.

“Thank you so much,” he said as tear escaped his eye.

“It’s okay,” I chuckled and waved with hand. “For this one day, you’ll be staying in Super Junior’s dorm with me and Donghae.” I stuck tongue at Ha Neul, who chuckled. “I promised to Sammy that she’ll be with me, so you have no other choice.” I looked at Ji Sok who only nodded.

“As long as I’m with Ha Neul, it’s fine.” He smiled and walked to Ha Neul’s bed, sitting on it.

“For me too,” smiled Ha Neul and caressed Ji Sok’s cheek.

“Well, Henry, let’s go to Sammy!” I raised my hands up in the air, suddenly getting lots of energy. “We’ll come back to get you later.” I added, before we disappeared out of her room like a lightening.

“Sammy!” yelled Henry. She startled a little and turned around.

“Yah, don’t yell and race!! You’re in hospital!” she scolded both of us, since Henry took advantage and run pushing me and few meters before Sammy started sliding.

“Sorry,” he chuckled as Sammy hit Henry’s head.

“Are you okay?” she asked and looked down on me.

“That was awesome!” I raised my hands up. “Let’s do that again!” I looked at Henry who laughed.

“Yah!” scolded Sammy again and this time hit my head. “Don’t you dare, do you hear me, Henry!?” she glared at Henry who nodded and stood like a soldier. Sammy let a quiet sigh out and shook her head. “You can go home now, but don’t forget to come tomorrow back.” She said and looked back at me.

“Can we come back the day after tomorrow?” I asked.

“Now you want to come back the day after tomorrow?” repeated Sammy after me. I nodded, hoping she’ll approve. “You know what...” she started but stopped, letting a sigh out again. “Fine,” she said, nodding. “You can come back the day after tomorrow, but if anything happens; either dizziness, sickness or anything else, you better come in hospital in a second, got that!?” she looked straight into my eyes and later at Henry’s who just nodded, with me nodding as well.

“Good,” she smiled. “And don’t forget to eat medicine...” she added. I nodded again, smiling widely.

“Thank you,” I said and lightly bowed with head. She smiled and ruffled my hair, walking away.

“You better take care of her, Henry.” She said waving with her hand.

“I will~” he sang. “Let’s go.” He added and drove me back into my room. “I’ll just call Siwon, since he’s the one that is at the dorm at the moment.” He murmured.

“Where are others?” I was surprised.

“Work,” he smiled and took his phone out of his pocket. He dialled a number and put phone on his ear. I looked towards my closet, where my luggage was and slowly stood up, while Henry was looking thru window.

“This is really draining my energy...” I cursed under my breath and slowly walked towards closet.

“Y-yah, Minnie!” Henry suddenly yelled as he looked at me.

“W-what?” I stuttered. “Can’t I walk?” I asked.

“Let me do it...” he whined.

“You have a call.” I said strictly and glared at him.

“Hyung, I’ll call you back.” He said and tried to hang up, but I took his phone and put it on my ear.

“Siwon-ah,” I called him.

“Minnie,” he chuckled.

“Henry is not listening to me, so please come quickly, but with van.” I stuck my tongue at him and chuckled and his pouting face.

“Arraso, where are you?” asked Siwon.

“In hospital,” I answered. Silence occurred on the phone line. “Siwon-ah?” I called.

“I’ll be there in few minutes.” He said quietly and hanged up. I smiled and gave phone back to Henry who was still pouting.

“You know that no one knows where you are, except Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii, Sungmin, Zhou Mi and me, right?” he suddenly asked.

“I do,” I nodded. “And I think that it’s time that I tell them the truth.” I smiled. “Now, would you please take my luggage out?” I added and put hands on my hips. He laughed and walked to me, taking it out.

“Where shall I put it, miss?” he asked as he bowed.

“To doors,” I answered chuckling. “Oh, you two are already here?” I asked as I saw Ji Sok and Ha Neul looking inside. She was sitting on the wheelchair, smiling exhaustingly.

“Yeah,” nodded Ji Sok. “Are you two ready?” he asked.

“Since I’m in pyjama that looks like normal clothes, yes, we’re ready.” I nodded and looked at Henry. “Let’s go slowly...” I smiled and slowly walked towards doors.

“Wouldn’t it be better if you sit in the wheelchair?” nurse suddenly appeared next to Ji Sok and Ha Neul.

“Then who will bring my luggage?” I asked and looked at her pouting.

“Henry,” she smiled. I looked at her confused. “Just sit in the wheelchair. I’ll drive you, while Henry will carry your luggage as well as luggage of Ji Sok, right?” she said and looked at him who only nodded agreeing.

“I see,” I chuckled and nodded as I made my way back to wheelchair and sit inside. “Let’s go then,” I smiled and raised my hands.

“Let’s go,” Ha Neul smiled nodding.

“Let’s go,” Ji Sok and Henry chuckled and started walking towards elevator.

As soon as we stepped outside the hospital, Siwon was already waiting with van in front.

“Hyung!” called Henry. Siwon looked our way and smiled widely as he saw Henry and then me. He walked towards Henry and took Ha Neul’s luggage.

“Are you coming with us?” I asked nurse as she helped me to stand up and sit in the van carefully.

“No,” she shook with her head.

“Jinjja?” I pouted.

“Jinjja,” she laughed and stepped out of the van and helped Ha Neul to sit next to me. After we seat belted ourselves, I looked at nurse who smiled. “If anything happens, come to hospital right away, arraso?” she said and looked at both of us.

“Ne,” Ha Neul and I answered at the same time.

“Take care,” she smiled and caressed our cheeks, like we were her daughters. We smiled and waved. Then she stepped out of the van and let Ji Sok to sit in front of us, while Henry sit on the passenger’s seat, next to Siwon. Nurse and Henry spoke few words and then we drove off.

“I’m sleepy...” Ha Neul whispered.

“You can lean your head on my shoulder.” I smiled. She leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep. Few minutes later, I fell asleep as well, since we were getting tired from the driving.

***

“Minnie, Ha Neul-shii, we’re here...” Henry’s voice woke me up. Slowly opening my eyes I saw that Siwon was already taking our luggage out, while Henry and Ji Sok helped me and Ha Neul to get out of the van and sit on the wheelchair.

Like a fate would struck me, just at the time when we want to walked in the elevator, the doors opened, revealing Ae Cha, woman from 4th floor.

“Oh,” she gasped as she saw me.

“Hey,” I smiled and waved. “Uhm, Ae Cha,” I started and bit my lower lip.

“I’m sorry,” she suddenly said, making my eyes open widely.

“W-what?” I asked, nearly stuttering.

“I’m sorry,” she repeated and bowed deeply.

“Why are you sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong...” I said.

“I did...” she whispered. “I make you and Donghae to fight each other...” she said and looked at me with teary eyes. I’m really sorry...” she said and bowed again. I chuckled and held her hands.

“Ae Cha,” I started. “If I say you didn’t do anything wrong, you didn’t, okay?” I said, looking straight at her brown eyes. She bit her upper lip and nodded slowly. “Now that we made up, can we be friends for this month?” I asked, smiling.

“S-sure, b-but why only this ... month?” she asked confused.

“Because I’ll die.” I smiled. I felt Siwon’s eyes on me and Henry’s tightened grip on the wheelchair. Ae Cha’s eyes widened as her face frowned. “Yeah, it’s the truth,” I chuckled.

“I-I...” she tried to say something, but all she managed was to mutter something.

“I don’t want you to be late on your work or wherever are you going, so...see you later.” I smiled as Henry drove me inside elevator, where Ji Sok, Ha Neul and Siwon were already waiting us. I looked at Ae Cha, who was looking at me with disbelief, and smiled, lightly bowing with head.

The doors closed, making silence. Only heavy breathing of Ha Neul and I was heard, nothing else. Suddenly the elevator announced that we reached 10th floor, where we’ll be staying. Henry drove me out, with Ji Sok, Ha Neul and Siwon following behind. Then Henry left me there and walked to doors, unlocking them with his key. He walked back to me and drove me inside.

“You two can stay in that room if you want.” I smiled and showed to the one, next to balcony. Ji Sok and Ha Neul both nodded and went there. Then I looked at Siwon who put our luggage down and didn’t move his eyes from the floor.

“I’m going to help them.” whispered Henry on my ear. I lightly nodded and he left me with Siwon in the living room. Since the drive, from hospital to dorm, exhausted me, I slowly stood up from the chair, making Siwon to look up and quickly run to me, helping me to stand up.

“Gomawo,” I smiled exhaustingly and sit on the couch.

“Is it true?” he asked quietly.

“Yes,” I nodded whispering. “It’s true,” I repeated.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” he asked again and looked at me with teary eyes.

“I didn’t want to burden you even more.” I answered and looked away. “But I’ll tell all of you today or tomorrow.” I said quietly.

“Who knows?” he asked whispering.

“Donghae, Kyuhyun, Henry, Zhou Mi, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ara, Mo Nii and you ... for now...” I answered. I could feel he was shocked and it pained me. “At first I didn’t want to tell to anyone, except to Donghae, Kyuhyun and Mo Nii...” I continued quietly. “But in the state that I was in sometimes ... I blankly spit out and at some times...others were listening while pretending to be sleeping.”

Siwon didn’t say a thing; he quietly listened to what I was saying, until Ha Neul slowly walked out of the room with Ji Sok and Henry on each side, supporting her.

“You shouldn’t walk, Ha Neul...” I said.

“It’s...okay...” she smiled exhaustingly. “I...need to...get strength...”

“Sit here,” I smiled and patted on my left side. They helped her and she sit on my left side, leaning on my shoulder.

“I’m Ji Sok,” he introduced to Siwon.

“Siwon,” he smiled and bowed lightly.

“And this is my wife Ha Neul,” added Ji Sok and looked at her.

“What does she have, if I may ask...?” muttered Siwon.

“Bone cancer,” I answered instead of Ji Sok, since he still couldn’t talk about it much. Siwon looked at me confused. “She has bone cancer, like I do.” I repeated, making his eyes wide open. “And she’s pregnant, just like me.” I smiled and caressed Ha Neul’s head as she smiled lightly. Slowly closing my eyes, my hand slipped down to my lap, falling asleep.

~No One’s POV~

“So Min?” called Siwon and gently shook her as her hand slipped down on her lap.

“Don’t worry, they’re just sleeping.” Henry answered smiling as he covered them with blanket. Siwon let a sigh, of relief, out and looked at Henry.

“How long did you know?” he asked.

“Hyung told me.” He answered as he looked back at him and then at Ji Sok. “Let’s go to kitchen.” He smiled. Ji Sok looked from Ha Neul at Henry and lightly nodded following both of them. After they walked in the kitchen, they sit down on the chairs and looked down, without saying anything.

“H-how long are y-you living here already?” asked Ji Sok, breaking the silence.

“Few years,” answered Siwon.

“It’s big place.” He muttered and looked around.

“Well, but right now I’m living with my parents, while half of them on 11th floor, other half on 12th floor, Henry and Zhou Mi on this floor as well as Donghae.” Siwon said and lightly smiled.

“How many people is in your group?” asked Ji Sok surprisingly hearing everything.

“Only in Super Junior, 9; but if we count subgroups, 11.” This time Henry answered. Ji Sok looked at him and then back at Siwon. “But before there were 15 guys.” He added, making Ji Sok’s eyes wide even more.

“What happened to those four?” he asked interested.

“Well,” started Siwon. “One quiet, second decided to be an actor, though he’s still in the group and two went to army.” He said and bit his lower lip as he remembered the 30th October of Leeteuk’s enlistment.

“Oh,” murmured Ji Sok and looked down as well. Henry looked from one to another, letting a quiet sigh out. They were quietly sitting on the chair, until someone opened the doors, hearing laughter from the hallway. All three of them stood up and went to see who came.

“Omo, Minnie...” he gasped and looked at Henry. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he whined.

“Sorry hyung,” he stuck his tongue out.

“She’s sleeping?” asked a female voice.

“Yeah,” nodded Henry.

“Kyuhyun, where is Donghae?” asked Siwon as he looked behind him, seeing no one, except for Mo Nii.

“He was right behind...” murmured Kyuhyun as he turned around as well seeing only Mo Nii behind. “I think he went in upper dorm with others?” he asked and looked back at Siwon, when he suddenly realized an unfamiliar man standing behind him.

“Annyeong,” Ji Sok greeted and bowed. “I’m Kim Ji Sok, husband of Ha Neul.” He introduced himself.

“A-ah, annyeong, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, sister of So Min.” He smiled and lightly bowed as well. “And this is my girlfriend Smith Mo Nii.” He introduced her as well.

“Annyeong,” she smiled and lightly bowed, before she walked to the couch. “How come they’re not in hospital?” she asked and looked at Henry.

“You know how So Min is when it comes to her family.” Henry chuckled. “On top of that Ji Sok and Ha Neul will be here as well for these two days.” He added. Mo Nii chuckled and caressed So Min’s cheek, making her to pout. Boys walked into kitchen where they started talking about meaningless things, while Mo Nii observed Ha Neul and So Min.

“One month left...” whispered Mo Nii with broken voice.

I'm really sorry for this boring chapter.. but it's slowly coming to an end..

I'm thankful for subscribing^^