Meeting My Family

Change

I stared at them and then remembered. I looked at Leeteuk.

“So you are the one that came on a sleepover 3 years ago?” I asked and pointed on Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Donghae.

“You remember them?” Kyuhyun asked me surprised.

“At first I didn't, but after they told their names, I remembered.” I smiled as I looked at him.

“Aish,” he muttered and grabbed me for my neck, rubbing my hair. “My little sister,” he laughed.

“You haven’t changed at all, Kyuhyun.” I muttered as I tried to get away.

“It is Kyuhyun oppa for you.” He said and started ruffling my hair even more.

“You’re getting my hair messy!” I yelled and accidently hit him in the ribs.

“You’re still strong after all this years.” He said as he coughed, touching his ribs.

“You won’t believe what she did in high school.” Mo Nii laughed.

“That is past already,” I pouted.

“What happened?” Leeteuk was curious.

“Well,” Mo Nii started. I was giving her cold glare, but she still ended talking. “It was a night and we were drunk,” she started laughing. “And she totally can’t stand alcohol, because she turns into kissaholic and if she starts fighting …” she looked at me. I only sighed as she continued. “She breaks everything that comes in her way.”

Sungmin looked at me curiously.

“When we were walking back to our dorms, that night, few guys came to us, drunk as well. They asked us, if we want to come with them, but we didn’t want to, so they started grabbing us for hands. But the funniest part was when So Min got annoyed to the end, like really annoyed; she just grabbed that man by his wrist and rotated him in the air. I was dying from laughter as I saw other mans’ faces.” She burst out laughing.

“So if you ever try to make me drunk, you better watch, because I can either kiss you to death or beat the crap out of you.” I shrugged.

“But you look so fragile.” Shindong said.

“Don’t get deceive by look.” I smiled. Then I remembered something and turned to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun,” I called him.

“I told you it is Kyuhyun oppa for you.” He muttered, pinching my cheeks.

“Aish,” I muttered. “Kyuhyun oppa,” I called him. He stopped and smiled.

“Yes?” he asked.

“The address is still the same, right?” I smiled. He looked at me and gently patted my head.

“It was always, it is and it will always be the same.” He smiled. Then I looked at other guys, who were watching us.

“What?” I asked and suddenly hugged Kyuhyun. “I didn’t saw him for 3 years, of course I’d miss him.” I pouted. They only started laughing, including Mo Nii, except Donghae. He only stood up and went out of dorm.

“What’s up with him?” I asked as I looked at Kyuhyun.

“Seems our prince has a bad day...” Eunhyuk muttered. I looked at him and then again to the doors, where Donghae left.

“We have work today,” Kyuhyun said, breaking the awkward silence. I looked at him. “So I won’t be able to come with you.” He pouted. I smiled and poked his cheeks.

“Don’t worry, oppa.” I said and looked at Mo Nii who was happily chatting with Leeteuk. “I have Mo Nii,” I smiled.

“But if anything happens call me on this number.” He said and gave me a card.

“You already have a card?” I smirked.

“I got it, when I bought my phone.” He shrugged.

“Aso,” I smiled and put the card into my pocket. “I’ll call you if anything happens.” I said and looked at him. He was looking at me for few second and then he hugged me tightly, squishing me.

“My little sister came back~” he sang. I couldn’t help but my eyes suddenly became teary. I really missed him a lot. “Don’t cry~” he sang again as he held my chin up and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

“I can’t help.” I said and smiled.

“So Min~” Mo Nii sang. I looked at her as I wiped other tears away. “Let’s go change and then we’ll go.” She grinned.

“Can’t I go like this?” I asked and pointed at my black jeans and T-shirt.

“Na-ah,” she shook her head, grabbing me for hand.

“No~” I yelled as I was trying to get away from her grip, but in times like this, she was simply too strong for me. As we went back in Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin’s room, she pushed me on the bed and started looking in my suitcase. I didn’t have any clothes by my taste; she put all clothes that she bought me, into those two suitcases. I only shook my head as I realized it’s already too late for everything.

“Dress this,” she said and gave me beautiful white dress with black edges and black ribbon.

 

“Isn’t it a little too early for this?” I asked and looked at her as I took the dress she gave me.

“Dress it,” she said with, almost, strict voice and opened my other suitcase with high heels. I sighed and did what she said. I undressed my jeans and T-shirt, putting it on bed, and dressed the dress.

“This will go perfectly along…” she muttered as she gave me black high heels.

“I think it’s too much …” I muttered and looked at her.

“Cho So Min,” she said my full name. I gulped and took high heels without saying anything, because she’s too serious when it comes to dressing me. She only smiled and opened her suitcase. “I’ll, too, wear a dress today and high heels so don’t worry.” She said smiling.

I sat back on the bad, while looking at her, searching for dress. Finally she took pink dress, with ribbon too, and pink high heels. I slowly stood up and walked towards doors as she was dressing up.

“I’m done.” She said. I opened the doors, seeing boys who were still there in the living room, but some were already missing.

“Didn’t you all go?” I asked as I walked out. They all turned their heads as we both came out with high heels in hands. “What?” I asked confused. As Kyuhyun looked at me, he quickly ran to me and covered me with blanket that was on the couch few seconds ago.

“You’re not going out like this.” He said and looked me in the eyes.

“Cho Kyuhyun,” Mo Nii called him. Kyuhyun looked at her and I swear I don’t know what she did to him, but he looked back at me and said: “Well, if it’s once, it is okay.” He smiled awkwardly and took the blanket off me. I only looked at Mo Nii who was smiling.

“Let’s go,” she said and grabbed my hand as she was holding our purse, which matched our colors of dresses, and her high heels.

“Mm,” I smiled as we walked to the hallway and put our high heels on. “Kyuhyun oppa,” I called him. He looked at me. “We’re going,” I smiled and took black purse from Mo Nii.

“Be safe!” he yelled as we closed the door.

“Let’s go then,” I said smiling as I looked at smiling Mo Nii.

We were walking down the street in Seoul, while some guys even whistled after us. We only looked at each other and laughed.

Then we reached a bookstore where I met Yesung and Donghae 3 years ago. I stopped in front of it, and so did Mo Nii, looking why I stopped. I shook my head and started walking again. It changed a lot in these years while I was in America. Bookstore got a little bigger and there were even few more stores in Seoul.

In an hour, we reached a big house. I looked at Mo Nii and tightened my grip around her upper arm. She only smiled at me and we slowly walked up towards doors. I slowly moved my right hand towards doorbell and pushed it.

We were waiting, until the doors opened.

 

Don't forget to subcribe or comment. Thank you n_n